[Resolved]  Nokia Bl - 5c Battery — replacement of defective battery

Particulars of the defective battery were conveyed to Product Advisory: Nokia BL-5C battry on 17th August, 2007 after the the company gave mass publicity of their policy to provide free replacement to the owners of Nokia cellphones. Replacement of the battery is still awaited.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:16:24
Complaint comments  86 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Nokia — Battery Replacement

i have registred compliant for Nokia battery Replectmenet bettery No is[protected] Nokiax2 my bettery did not working please repelecment my bettery as soon as possible.

Thanking You
Farman Saeed
872/5 Street Madersa Wali Near Salam Hotel Jama Masjid Delhi-6
Date : 15/05/2012

To,
Dear Sir/Madam (Customer Care),

SUB: Nokia E5 Model battery BL-4D problem

With reference to subject, I purchased Nokia E5 handset on 11/10/2011 (IMEL NO-[protected]). My handset got Switched OFF on 09/05/2012 and after that it did not get Switched ON. So, I went to Nokia Care Center at our nearest branch(Surat, Bhoolka Bhavan) on 10/05/2012, I showed my handset and explained them my handset problem. As per their checking handset battery (BL-4D) got faulty, and they informed me to replace the battery.

As I purchased the handset just 8 months before & if battery becoming faulty within mere 8 months of period then it is a serious issue of battery quality & handset made by Nokia. Further, there is no signs of physical damage of battery due to blast or over charging, as per Nokia Care Center Engineer/Representative.

You are requested to look into the matter & kindly replace my battery free of cost.

Awaiting for your favourable reply.

My contact details are as below:

Name: Amit K Shah

Amit Shah
AM (Inst)
GIPCL-SLPP.

Nokia / Battery — Replacement of Battery

I have bought an original nokia battery on 26 April,12 of Model No. BP-5M.
Its not providing any backup so wants a replacement of the battery.
The battery No. is 11CP6/41/39-39321314261606024060670509.

Please do provide a replacement of a battery as soon as possible.

lost my mobile

i have lost my cell phone kindly track and give me information
imei no is [protected]

heating of mobile

My mobile heats up after putting battery. I dont know why? Today morning i got this this problem.

nokia services

dear sir my phone is nokia xl, , , in phone display problem so please send a new display at nokia service center in surat gujrat