[Resolved]  Nokia — Winner

I have received an email from Charles Green. and told me that i have won 300000 pds due to the 40th Nokia birthday and i need to contact Rev Pascal Obadan Manager Western Union Money Transfer Lagos-Nigeria. to got my prize is it true please can u advise me

Comments

i received an e-mail too, he told me that i am winner and i have to paid 330 $ to received the funds,
it is true? plz advise me
is there Any damn peson even answerin these post...
No person who i know received the message. What the answer it is true or what ??
i recieved this email too !

but i cant decide if it is true or not !

anybody would help?
hey guys i received too this email, is that kind of fraud ?
it's definitly not true
i recieve a sms from nokia 40yrs awrds and they told me i won 300000 pds.is that true
I received the same email from nokia 40yrs awards it is true !
please, to everyone who have received this email..lets work together to find if this email is true or not..contact me on my email address...( JACK )
I received the same email from nokia 40yrs awards it is true !
please, to everyone who have received this email..lets work together to find out if this email is true or not..contact me on my email address...( JACK )
Hi All

I have just received today the same SMS, the funny thing is that I have a Sony Ericsson mobile. So as I understand this is a bad joke.

Ali
i have receive a text message saying that i have won$1, 000000 from the nokia 40 yrs promotion is this real
I, ve receive an SMS saying that i won 1, 000, 000, 00GBP in the nokia promotion, is it true i want to now. my email is mario.[protected]@gmail.com thank
I received a text from +[protected] German number witht he same thing. Perhaps someone at Nokia can take this up with the relevant authorities in Germany, however it is probaly a pay as you go number and the users, untraceable - anyway, if you get anything like this, place it inthe bin and do not reply - utter rubbish and a scam!
    Nokia India