[Resolved]  Nokia — remove caller tune

My vodafone number is [protected], please remove the caller tune with immediate effect. Please send a procedure to unsubscribe. This caller tune policy is cheating, and many like me are very unsatisfied with the caller tune policy as vodafone is not sending alerts before charging and but sending the same after charging 30 rupees per month.

Comments

Nokia — removal of caller tunes

My. Mobile no. [protected] postpaid customer. Kindly remove the caller tune of my mobile as referred in my mobile no.
Thankng you,
with regards
S.Raja
remove caller tone
caller tune is one of the best official way of cheating customers with out their notice. Under the TRAI act there should not be any promotional advertisement after the registration of START DND. Even the message saying to ( press * to have a caller tune of tune you are hearing). it is best cyber scam that all the telecom companies are following including BSNL. So i request if any one is aware the procedure that how to stop (having that caller tune or even offer for caller tune message to press *). please forward the procedure to as many as you can.
Thankyou.
I, M. Rajesh request you to remove my cell phone caller tune . My phone no. is [protected]. Please accept my request and kind oblize.

Nokia India