Nuisance Because Of Cats — Complain about pet cats of neighbour

Roshan Jaiswal
Dear sir/madam
My self roshan jaiswal staying in sankalpana chs, b-wing, 90ft rd. I want to bring your kind attention toward our societies b wings 5th floor. There is a family who have more than 4 cats for last five years. Our problem is these cats make dirty each one's door space by doing. These cats spread garbage from dustbins of society members on each floor. The owner of these cats also do not have any kind of license for petting these cats. Owner of these cats feed them fish and meats because of this cats spread them on entire 5th floor including 4th floor. The condition worsen in rainy season when worms spread on the floor due to their and dirt. Due to and these cats also vomit, it smell very bad on our floor.
So kindly make a quick effort as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Comments

Pets (Cats Issue) — Cats in the society

Respected Sir,

I am living in a society at the address 75/a Basant Soc, Ghorpuri Pune 411001 near the St. Anthony's Grotto. And Iā€™m facing an issue due to the cats in our building.

There is a family who is taking care of the cats and there are literally 3 wild ones and I think more than 3 on the 3rd Floor. They trouble all of the people residing in the building in the night. Request you to please take these pets away as it is really as problem as they vomit and on the staircase and in front of the doors of the people living in the society.

Also, I please request if you do not disclose our names that I have sent in a complaint and take strict action on this as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards