[Resolved]  Reliance Mutual Fund — Change of Address

I have submit a letter to Reliance Branch Office (Dalhousie, Kolkata, West Bengal) for Change of Address with K.Y.C.Acknowledgment vide Transaction No.60921 dt.18.09.2009, bur till not change the address.

I have made a several phone at 30301111 and get a complain no.06388738 dt.27.09.2009.
but till not reply satisfactory.

Comments

Reliance Mutual Fund — Change My name

Sir/madam,
I have taken a SIP from Reliance Mutual Fund Folio No. [protected] Named UJJWAL GHOSH from Anand Rathi Financial Services last year . I have submitted Pan Card and all supporting document required by the company but from the beggining I have received Statement Named UJJWAL SINGH. I went to Anand Rathi for complaint but they didn't give any response then after I went to Karvey for the same problem along with application and Pan Card Xerox but they didn't solve my problem. karvey ask me letter from the bank (ICICI Bank) but bank didn't give any letter.
At last I went to Reliance Mutual Fund office and ask the solution for this. They said affit-deffit is only solution. I have submit affit-deffit along with application but they didn't solve my problem.I have facing financial as well as mental harrsment from the company.
so please kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.
Thanking You,

UJWAL GHOSH
Mob:[protected]
Allahabad
SIR, GOOD MORNINING,

LAST WEEK I SUMBIT FORM FOR ADDRESS CHANGE AND BANK ACCOUNT CHANGE. SO I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS.

MY FOLIO NUMBER: [protected]. THANK YOU.

my mobile number :[protected]
DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS A.N.V.APPA RAO. IT IS COMING WRONGLY AS A.M.V. APPA RAO.

REST OF THE DETAILS LIKE BANK A/C DETAILS, ADDRESS ARE SAME. SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO AVOID THE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS.

FOLIO NO. [protected].
SCHEME. DIV. POWER SECTOR.DIV. PLAN.

I HAVE CHANGE MY BANK A/C NO IN MUTUAL FUND A/C.

MUTUAL FULD DETAIL: FOLIO NO:[protected] &[protected]

MY NEW BANK A/C IS: NIXITABEN NAINESHKUMAR KANSARA
MODASA NAGRIK SAHKARI BANK
MODASA-383315

A/C NO: SAV 16742

MY MOBILE NO:[protected]

SO, PL SIR CHANGE MY BANK A/C NO AS ERLY AS POSSIBLE

THANKS,
Please change my postal address to E2-33, Nirmal Township, Kalepadal Rd., Hadapsar, Pune 411028
My account no.is [protected].I've changed my residence, so kindly send the statement to
E2-33, Nirmal Township, Kalepadal Road, Hadapsar, Pune 411028
I've invested in RELIANCE GROWTH FUND
Resp.sir,
( My folio no[protected] I have changed my Residential Address currently so kindly correct the
same, as soon as possible.

My New correspondence:- Flat No 203, 3/B Wing, Matoshri Nagar, Wimco Naka, K.B.Road, Ambarnath (W) 421 505 Dist. Thane.
fghgfjghjgh
I have three Folios in Reliance Mutual Fund[protected],[protected] and[protected].

In the first two Folios my name correctly mentioned as R LAKSHMI KANTHAN. Whereas the last Folio[protected], it is wrongly mentioned as R LAKSHMI KARTHAN. I made many calls to RMF Customer Care as well as sent mails with copy of PAN, Adhaar cards and Passport showing my correct name but the name is still appearing as KARTHAN. I also submitted required documents to KARVY office at Sector 14, Gurgaon, but nothing happened.

Can the RMF officials do the needful and change the name as R LAKSHMI KANTHAN and inform me.

Reliance Communications Phone