[Resolved]  Samsung Air Conditioner — Poor after sales service.

as promised by the company, the first three free AC services never actually come for free . . .
Its endless calls, patience and the irresponsible behavior from samsung SERVICES?? that you have to first bear in order to get it on.

its being more than a week that my first service is overdue and no body from the service centre bothers to visit. and this is despite of repeated phone calls . . what i only get is the plastic apology . . .by a paid executive who says apologizing is my job . .HA HA HA HA HA . . your job is to serve right and not to apologize . . . . .

Comments

I took Ac one month back. It has got problem. no proper responce from service people. My complain no. is [protected]
samsung is useless they don, t have any commitment.they are at all cooperative
I agree in total. I have been suffering with this product for 4 years for want of good service, at Trivandrum. I had approached even a vice-president once (If I remember correctly, he talked from Noida). I will not reccommend this product for anybody. When I bought it, the cost was about Rs40000/=. Really a high price for a pain! If Samsung India Leaders bother to call me, my contact number is[protected]Day time number).
i am purchase Ac, purchase date.08/03/2009, now not cooling, i am compliant customer service, compliant date, 06/03/2009, give ref no.[protected].and i am call 10times in cutomer care, not respont any body, very poor in service, i am cell no.+[protected], pls.take to the service immidiatly,
I beg to differ with the comments that have been posted. I have been nicely convinced to buy Samsung 2ton window ac and one 1 ton window ac by Mr. Manoj Jain of Sales Emporium(South) Behala and later on one Mr. Samar Patra at Taratolla, Behala service centre has attended to my complaints promptly and most earnestly.
i am beeroli from, madurai. i have bought samsung biosleep AC at madurai.i am really very glad to announce this is brand of india. because at the time of installtion i camr to know the brand was damaged and the gas was not get in. i have told from that time this piece was not good, change it immediately.but service people installed same, still now i am facing the same problem.and they know how to solve it. i thing managing director should come to sollve it .my complaint mumber is [protected]. if it is not rectified i have to go for consumer court. and they to have to answer in the court .i will anot allow anybody of my friends and relatives to buy this brand.alredy they have lost 2lakh business by me.

Samsung — poor after sales sevices

I richa saxena purchased samsung J150 IMEI- [protected] under the name of my father Mr Pradeep kumar on 08-02-09 from 'future mobile & accessories ltd MOBILE BAZAAR shop no. 5 and 12 naka hindola chauraha lucknow'. It developed some problem in its speaker on 20-07-09 so I submitted the mobile there as it was in its guarantee period .The complain number given to me is [protected] and its been 20 days now and nothing has been done I have called them n number of times but the answer has been same that its still not repaired...Now its a high time please take some action as soon as possible because I don't think i'll ever buy any samsung product if such are its services or even refer to someone
I have purchased split AC 1.5 ton bio sleep last year form Lucknow dealer last year. After 6 months there was water leakage from the front side. Their dealer Refrico send the person as per him this type of problem persist some time whereas I have not experienced such problem any where. Now this problem is repeating time to time but yeasterday night this problem was repeatedly occuring and AC gets tripped. Please help me to sort out the problem before any incident takes place. My no is [protected].
My Samsung just stopped working .I was in the kitchen last night and heard it go off.Wouldn't come back on at all.I called my landlord and he test wall socket and said it was fine.Then he said it was the AC plug .He said the surge protector on the end of the cord had went bad .He cut it off add another one, and it went to working .Feel somuch better now.I asked him how he knew, and he said it had happend before.I wouldn't never thought of cord because its less than a year old.

Samsung Air Conditioner — Unit is not working....

We have bought this machine some time back. And now it is not cooling at all.

We have informed the Sales India - Chandkheda - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India about it. They are also helpless to solve the problem.

Consulting one of Samsung AC engineer, we got the toll free number [protected]. We tried on that number but no response.

We do not know where to contact to get it repaired from authorized samsung engineer.

Can anybody help me to solve this problem?

Best Regards,
Sanjay Tamboli
Its really pathetic to say that your Ac is not working

I have bought Samsung Ac model AC 1.5T 18UA on 31/10/2009 form FAIDGEHOUSE COCHIN and now its not cooling. If i keep it on 16 dg there is no effect. If there is any complaint with your system, I want it to be changed with immediate effect . Expecting your prompt response at the earliest.

Ph [protected],

Samsung Air Conditioner — Poor Services

I have Purchased a Air Conditioner of 1 ton (Samsung Brand) From Neha Electronics DDA shopping complex Mayur Vihar delhi on 9th oct 2009 ,i have launched a service request at Samsung on 28th March 2010 for service of the AC,they provide me the request no.[protected] and tell me that its gone to be service on the next day on 29th March but till from now there is no response ,If i go for some private engineer they Cancel my warranty Pls advice me what to do?
Same problem AC purchased but not installed by the Samsung
person or poor follow up of the Samsung Show rooms.
I did a mistake in purchasing samsung product.
In future i am not going to buy samsung products
Mukul Sharma

Samsung AC — AC Servicing

Dear Sir

I have given the request for Samsung Window AC servicing a long back dated 28th March 2010 and despite giving conntinous reminder to service centre and writing email and contacting their service agent no one visited till the writing of this forum. It is really very bad experience and I am sure I will think before buying anything of Samsung brand. Sansung brand name lacks giving after sales service.

If anyone from Samsung reads this kindly go through my request and see how much they have made me frustrated and any official from really thinks that it is giving bad name to their company kindly make sure other customers dont feel problems of after sales service.

Thanks and Regards

Samsung AC — samsung ac bad service

i bought samsung ac in 2009,this year i have some problem in it.i registered complaint on 27 march but there is no response from the company,they dont give any visit till date.kindly take legal action against the company
BP NO: [protected] ...I do agree that the services of Samsung India (Aircoditioners) are pathetic but at the same time I feel that the Samsung's reputation regarding attending complaints has been outsourced to some other company. Due to their negligence or lack of efficiency may be resulting in tarnishing Samsung's reputation in the market.
But whatever may be the case, anybody in my state of mind would be forced to feel that the services of Samsung is worst for which the supervisory team of Samsung is responsible if not directly, then indirectly.
For example... I had purchased Samsung Air Conditioner in the month of April'2009 and the first free service is due within completion of one year from the date of purchase. The above mentioned BP number was given to me through sms from SAMSUNG after I lodged complaint on 31st MARCH 2010. I was told on phone that the complaint would be attended within 24 hours but its 12th April 2010 today and nobody has turned up to service my air conditioner till now.
I have been calling Samsung Service Centre on[protected] on a daily basis since 2nd April after nobody turned up within 48hours but without any result. Seniors of Customer Services are not available to attend to such long pending calls. Until now, I have spoken to so many executives i.e. Ms. Poonam, Mr. Sonu, Mr. Manish etc. and finally today I have spoken to their so-called supervisor Mr. Biju but they were of no use . In the Service Centre everybody have been taught to say "WE HAVE FORWARDED YOUR COMPLAINT TO THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT AND THE COMPLAINT WILL BE ATTENDED WITHIN 24HOURS" ... this is really very pathetic and Samsung India should try to monitor the long pending calls/complaints to improve their service level. I wish them good luck...

Samsung Air Conditioner — pls help me out

I am totaly dissatisfied and harrased with the services provided by samsung. Acctually i got 1.5 Ton AW18ZKAXTL (*) Samsung Window A.C from my in laws in as a gift. Purcahse date is 02.12.2009 from The Electroage based at Chandigarh.
When i get installed this AC at my home in Karnal, it is not working properly. I lodgged a complain for the same at Customer Care no [protected] in the name of Lalit Kumar for the same that AC is not working or not cooling properly. Service man came and said this is may be due to problem of low electricity supply or neutal week. After that i got checked electricity supply which is already ok. Then again i lodgged complain on same no, again service man MR. Mohan from Karnal Center came and met to my uncle in my absence and said you required high voltage staplizer, and compressor is working fine. He gave his no [protected], and said change ur staplizer after that if you have any problem call me on my no.
Same problem again after changing stablizer, then i called him he said again logged a complain on customer care no and after 2-3 days we will see the matter.
I have already wasted my 10-15 days in all this process, i dont know when this AC will go on properly and make my room cool. When other company AC is working fine with the same voltage then what happened with Samsung.
Same thing i asked to samsung company. they always say engineer will call you, but still no call recieved. from last 15 days i am complainting to them on customer care no, but no body response me.

Now it seems like this AC will work in winter or may be next summer.Because Samsung is a big brand and busy in only selling and high selling.

But after sale service does not matter to them and they dont want customer acquisition and appreciation , they required only huge No in sales.
Now it seems like we threw our all money in a pond, because its not work even for a single day.

Kindly help me out or provide any solution, because now i am totaly harrased with the samsung company. After lots of call and reminder on mail they are not responding, even did not a single call for the same.

Transaction no. is [protected] and BP no [protected] reference to complain no.

I am waiting for your co operation.

Lalit Kumar

Samsung Air Conditioner — Air Conditioner not working

Samsung Air Conditioner 1 Ton is not working since the time it has been bought. Service manager agreed to give replacement but has not provided one.
I have bought samsung AC 18NA ( Indoor - Q100064 & Outdoor - Q100050 ) on Dt.13.03.2008 from Patra Electronics, Cuttack, Invoice No - PEC/Credit/1338, Gate Pass No - 4500 and now its no coolimg & not Starting. My Personal Addres, Pradipta Kumar Subudhi, C/O. Anupama Das, Plot No -147, Mahanadivihar, Po - Nuabazar, Cuttack -753004, Orissa, E - mail : - [protected]@gmail.com, Mbl no[protected],[protected],[protected], Plz. urgent

Samsung Air Conditioner — about the mechanic

the mechanic appointed by samsung company is very bad.he mentally torchered me on calling for my ac problem.his name is mr.siddiqui & he is from aurangabad.he has no manners at all how to behave with coustomers.by buying the samsung ac i had purchased headache & nonhumanity.kind request to company dissappoint mr.siddiqui.waiting for reply

Samsung India