[Resolved]  Union Bank Of India — reg cheque book

sir, i have applied for cheque book on last month against the accont no. [protected] but cheque book not received till date. please send cheque book as soon possible.

Comments

Reg: Non receipt of cheque book on time.

This is an instiution (School), wherein we have day to day transcation. Cheque are to be issued to the party as and when the transaction is complete. Due to non receipt of the cheque book it makes us very difficult to do transaction with parties.

When approached to the branch (Boisar) which is in the vicinity, the express their inability to issue the cheque book because it is issued from HO. One we have received 04 cheque books by a request. But with the same request is not forwareded. Already submitted the cheque requisition form as when it was over.

Kindly look into the matter urgently and issue us minimum 05 cheque books for day to day transaction.

Details are A/c. [protected]
Name of the account: PARMANU VIDYALA VIKAS NIDHI.

PRINCIPAL,
ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL-02, TARAPUR
PO:TAPP, TAL:PALGHAR,
DIST:THANE, MAHARASHTRA - 401 504.
sir, i have applied for cheque book on last month against the accont no. 9242 but cheque book not received till date. please send cheque book as soon possible.
sir, i have open saving bank account as on 27/06/2012 but not receive cheque book till date. A/c N0. [protected] and [protected]. please send cheque book as soon possible.
sir
i am satish sharma A/C no-[protected] maine tahsil fatehpur branch me[protected] ko cheq book ke liye application diya tha lekin abhi tak cheq book nahi mili hai plese jaldi cheq book isseu karen.

thanks
Sir I am Sharon D'souza A/C No.[protected]. I have applied for 2 cheque books and require them very urgently as I am in the middle of an bank loan to be processed.I would be really very grateful if you kindly do the needful and oblige.
Sir, I Ritu Singh, is an account holder in UBI. The Account No.: [protected]. I request you to kindly issue me new Cheque book as the one issued is completed.
Dear Sir, I am Aman kumar i have a current account holder A/c No: [protected]. I requestyou to kindly issue 2 nos. cheque books send at my address, require urgently. Thankyou.
Dear sir, I am V VENKATACHALAM i have a
(SB general) account holder A/C no:[protected].I request you
to kindly issue 2nos.cheque books
Send at my address, require urgently needed.

Not deposit the DA arrears in bank account last 6 day's

R/sir,
kendriya vidyalaya no.1 kota rajasthan send a scan copy of DA arrears in different employees accounts but till today its not deposited branch areodrum circle kota kindly take action against the faulty employee and do the work complete.
Dear Sir, I applied for cheque book on January 3rd, 2017. Yet I didnt get my cheque book. As I have to apply for emergency personal loan, I need it immediately. So, Kindly send it ASAP. My Acc No (SB Acc): [protected], Coimbatore Main, Tamilnadu

Union Bank of India Phone
    +91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank of India Address
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021