Union Bank Of India — NOT RECEIVED INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD

M Sharique Sayeed
I had applied for an internet banking password against my Saving bank account numbered 544502010003097 on 14th July and was promised to recieve it within 15-20 days but as yet i have not recieved it moreover whenever i go to the bank with this complaint the bank officials dont pay any heed towards my complaint.
Complaint comments  23 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

THEY ARE USELESS AS I TOO HAVE EXPERIENCED THE SAME. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING MY BANK.
dear sir
we are user in union bank of india my id is[protected].my sgn & txn password has been disable pl there fore yoy are requested that anabling my sgn & txn password as soon as possible.
dear sir

we are user in ubi branch bijpur my id is[protected].my sgn &txn password has been disable .so kindly you are requested that pl anabling my sgn & txn password and confirme emmadiatly

my address

S .K .UPADHYAY
ATH- 95 NTPC COLONY
RIHANDNAGAR
BIJ PUR, SONEBHADRA, UP PIN -231223

Even I have similar issue. This is second time that my password was not recognized. The same password that was working earlier did not work and the 3rd attempt disabled my account. I requested to enable the password however it did not help to login. So I requested to send me a new password and it took sometime to reach me making it inconvenient. It has happened twice with this bank which never happened with other bank accounts that I have, so I am wondering if there is some issue with the web interface of this Bank.

Puneet
A/c :[protected]
NOT RECIEVED INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD

Dew to disable of our internet banking password I had applied for an internet banking password against my savingbank account no. [protected], [protected] named KANTILAL & CO. [protected] named KOSMOS PAPERMART. [protected] named KAPADIA ENTERPRISE before 2 months ago. and was promised to receive it within 15-20 days but as yet i have not received it.
so please do the prosedure for new password of above said saving bank accounts as early as possible.

Thanking You,

KANTILAL & COMPANY
NOT RECIEVED INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD

Thanking You,

KANTILAL & COMPANY
We had applied for an internet banking for viewing purpose against our current account numbered [protected] on 16th January 2009 . We have not recieved the password. You are requested to give the exact status in how many days we can get the password
I made complain of forgating password about 15 days back and 10 days back by your home page but still i am to get a new log in password my aC No 673 of Salt Lake Branch Kolkata
I forgor my log in Password . I made a request for new password twice through your home page, last one was about 10 days back but still i have not received the same.

my SB AC no is 673 of Salt lake Branch Kolkata
i was open the new nri aucont in dhanbad branch when i send money just u infrom to me
dear sir
we are user in union bank of india my id is[protected].my password has been disable pl there fore yoy are requested that anabling my password as soon as possible.
We applied for net banking for my current account no. [protected] and we received two sets of login id and passwords after 45 days of application but both id's are not activated.
dear sir,
My account No: [protected] TWAD BOARD BRANCH @CHEPAUK, CHENNAI-5
NOT RECEIVED INTERNETING USER ID AND PASSWORD I TRY TO 2MONTHS AGO
PLEASE QUICKLY SEND TO MY MAIL. MAIL ADDRESS cdbalu5355@gmail.com or delivery to postal in my home address 20, II nd street, jothinagar, chitlapakkam(po)chennai-600064
my date of birth 5/3/1955 my mother name danalakshmi my place of birth KARUR.
MOBILE[protected] RES[protected]
PLEASE SEND TO USER ID AND PASSWORD THANKING YOU I WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY OR SMS OR EMAIL SITE.
BALAGURUSWAMY HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT. CHEPAUK CHENNAI-5
i want to know my internet password
My name is Gautam Kumar and my account no is [protected]. And I want to get Internet Banking User Id and password So that I can use these services..

Regards-Gautam Kumar
not get internet banking
hi sir have new account nri just 1 mont ago i did open ubi bank.im not yet recived internet id and password.so how can i getthis service?
dear sir
I am user in union bank of india my id is[protected].My password has been disabled pl therefore you are requested to enable my password as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Mubashshir Husain
To,
the Zonal manager,

Respected Sir,
I Mr. Rishabh Omer S/o Shri Vijay Omer A/C no. [protected] (RGPV university campus Bhopal, MP). I on date 4 December 2011 was trying to Submittint My Exam Form Fee Only 1300 rupees I Filled 2 Exam Form Both Transaction are Failed So Total Amount Is 2600 Rupees Only from Union Bank Of India Internet Banking but failed. The When I do The Transaction Then Page was telling "Could Not Complete Your Transaction" at that time. And later 2600 rupees deducted from my account. I then immediately complained at my branch(RGPV university campus Bhopal, MP) next day. But now 2 days have been gone and no result/conclusion came.
So, please kindly make appropriate action immediately as soon as possible and give me the details either at my contact([protected]) or at my email(rishabhomer@gmail.com;hotsmartrishabh@yahoo.co.in)

THANKS
Yours faithfully.
my password & user id also disabled . please release my account

+91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Union Bank Of India - NOT RECEIVED INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD