[Resolved] Vodafone — VODAFONE CALLERTUNES

IAM 5 YWAE OLD VODAFONE COSTUMER PLEASE GIVE ME CODE OF DEACTIVATE CALLERTUNE
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2012
Hi Pooonam,

Kindly refer to http://www.vodafone.in/vas/lifestyle/pages/callertunes.aspx for more information. If the song is not currently available, you can call 567910 and set the recorded tune as the Callertune. Do write in to us for any further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care
Complaint comments  277 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Art company — please get me the caller tune code for this song.

Please get me the caller tune code for this song. Suzana i am crazy loving you from the album Art company. Lyrics by Chris De Burgh. For vodafone.
plssssss send me the prasanth movie (krishna) code number
my humble request
i need a caller tune of richard marx's " right here waiting". plzzzz
pls change our islamick coller tune and afterone month never send in this type call other wise we complain to custemer care . our cell no [protected]
plz send me the code for the callertune from the movie ashiq banaya apne, song: aa kareeb aa
i want callertune codes for taio cruz BREAK YOUR HEART and I LOVE THE WAY by gabriel antonio
given me the caller tune of tere hoon laga hoon
i use vodafone number i want caller tune song in kadhal desam movie ennai kanna villaya song but the song not in vodafone callertunes list so please add song in the lists we pay a money for callertunes so customers satisfaciation is main in the services as soon as possible plz add song
Pls send me the code of song "Aankho me tere hi chehra" from the album "ARYANS". I tried a lot to find it on vodafone website but i couldn't. I have Vodafone Postpaid Connection.My no.[protected]
hi plzzzzzz i want kasam ki kasam hai kasam se caller tune itsssss too urgent
Can You Please Send Me The Caller Tune Code For "kiss me through the phone" by soulja boy
Mail Me As Soon As Possible
Can anyone plz send Me the caller tune code for Kareeb Aa (Aashiq Banaya Aapne)... Awaiting a reply. Thankinvg You In Advance.
i wnt to set a caller tune of any song of linkin park as its my favourite but there are no codes available
i want the calller tune code of soulja boy crank dat song
I want to listen to vodafone caller tune before setting the caller tune, pls provide the web site or dial no where i will not be charged
SEND MESSAGE FROM YOUR MOBILE CAN CT AND YOUR CALLER(C) TUNE(T) WILL BE CANCELLED(CAN)/DEACTIVATED
i need the caller tune code
sir please snd me a code of callertune song jaan meri of jeet jagjit.
hi please send me the code for the movie cheli..song name:manohara naa hrudayamuna please send me ok

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)