[Resolved] Vodafone — VODAFONE CALLERTUNES

IAM 5 YWAE OLD VODAFONE COSTUMER PLEASE GIVE ME CODE OF DEACTIVATE CALLERTUNE
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2012
Hi Pooonam,

Kindly refer to http://www.vodafone.in/vas/lifestyle/pages/callertunes.aspx for more information. If the song is not currently available, you can call 567910 and set the recorded tune as the Callertune. Do write in to us for any further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care
Complaint comments  277 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i want to find my code of callertune from picture vaastav adialoge
hiiii, plzzzzzzz send me my bill every day to my mobile . plz send me the code for the caller tune from the all movie & shuffle tune
plz send me the code for the caller tune from the Enrique Iglesis ( bailamos english song )
I WANT TO DEACTIVATE / REMOVE MY CALLER TUNES FULLY. NOT EVEN THE THEME SONG OF THE VODAFONE . I ONLY WANT NORMAL RING TONE.MY MOBILE NUMBER [protected].
sir my mobile no:[protected].
sir, pls deactivate my callertune as soon as possible.
thanking u.
i think customer is aware abu this things hw to deactive caller tune sor nt?
i wanna caller tune code 4 d song, " like i never left "by whitney houston ft akon.
HI,

I have a complaint, dont take it has complaint just a request, when somebody call to vodafone number the length of callertune is low it just remains for 35 seconds and gets disconnected were other services like TATA the length of callertune is around 45 sec, pls do something, otherwise iam happy with your service, im working in TATA INDICOM, but i have two connections of yours, there is also no issue with your network

pls take it has a request
kiss me through the phone i want this callertune
hi plz semd me the code for the caller tune from the song flo rida ft t pain
hi, please send me the code for the caller tune from pakistani muzra, awe na rusya kar meri jaan sazna ek din chhad jaana ye jahan sazna
plz send me the code of dis song, awe rusya na kar meri jaan sazna, ek din chhad jana ye jahan sajna
I want the linkin park songs as caller tune am not getting please help...
hello hi, sir or madam i wanna set a caller tune like mohabattein dialogues pokiri dialogues bommarillu dialouges and many more love dialouges plz send on this number [protected]
Plz gimme the caller tune code for gajini song"kaise mujhe tum mil gayi"
I have been receiving numerous blank calls from date 04/07/09 from the following numbers :
[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected],
[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
So kindly provide me the information about the above numbers as it is causing me great
inconvenience.

Sachin Mali
Please send me the caller tune code for ye velachusno ninnu from gulabi movie
I WANT TO DEACTIVATE / REMOVE MY CALLER TUNES FULLY. NOT EVEN THE THEME SONG OF THE VODAFONE . I ONLY WANT NORMAL RING TONE.MY MOBILE NUMBER [protected],
sir i want the song code of " netho vunte"from the movie "josh".i want this code urgently. so consider my request
By mistake i have activated the caller tune now i want to deactivate it . Please suggest me how can i deactivate my callertune, and also tell me how much money has reduced from my balance for this activation .

20628