Voters ID Card — Lost voters Identity card.

Roshan Almieda
Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

Roshan Almieda

Comments

Respect Sir,

VISHAL SINGH
S/O SHRI BIKARMA SINGH
D1-895
SANGAM BIHAR
TUGALKABAD
NEW DELHI

REEMA CHAWLA

Voters Identity Card — Voters Identity Card

It is quite unfortunate that despite of technical advancement in our Country, the Election Commission of India is not able to fulfill the issue of Voters Identity Card to all the Citizens who are eligible but due to some unavoidable circumstances did not get their Voting Identity Card. Why does the Election Commission Commission is still not able to implement the system for availing the Voters Identity Card online. Citizens of India are availing PAN Card online as implemented by the Income Tax Department of India through NSDL etc. by paying the processing fees & requisite documents as per their regulations. It is high time that the Election Commission of India should implement the above referred procedure, if they really want to do high visionary governance to the Citizens of India.

abhay satam
DEAR SIR,

I ROHIT KUMAR MISHRA AND I LOST MY VOTER ID CARD MY ID NO IS HKG1475037. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE AND HOW I GET MY DULICATE VOTER ID. PLEASE HELP ME ON THE SAME.

THANKS & REGARDS,

ROHIT KUMAR MISHRA
Hello sir,
my name is V. Jeevan Reddy . i lost my voter id card. i want to apply for new id card on behalf of old id card. but i dont know the id card number. waiting for your reply.

i lost my voter id card i dont have duplicate what i should do?
I have loss my voter id card plz re dispattch my voter id card
sanjay kumar

VOTER ID — lost id

i lost my voter id, where and when can i get it back?
My date of birth has been wrongly printed on my ID Card. How should i go about to change the date of birth and print the correct date.

Singarayar.
Hello Sir,
I lost my voter id card during my journey, please let me know the procedure to take duplicate one.
Ramees

Thanks and Best Regards

Muniyandi
Respected Sir,
I have lost my voter i-card and I donot remember the card number.
Also, please note that I have recently got married but my i-card was in my maiden name.
Please help me in getting a new voter i-card.

Sudipta Dhar
Respected Sir/Madam,

I have lost my Voter I card. Where do I get the duplicate ID Card. What are the necessary steps to get back the voter ID card. I want ID before Election please do the need full to me.

with regards.
Neha Kedia

Voter Card — Lost voter ID card

Hi Sir,
I have lost voter id card today morning, kindly suggest me how to get the new one very much urgently.

Praveen.

hi
i have lost my voter id card before 1 months ago while traveling & i dont know the Place and process for issuing the duplicate one please help me to solve at earliest

regards
Richa
dear sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. I have the xerox copy of my voters id card, Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

My name is Meenakshi.s. Iam residing in coimbatore . i have lost my Voter Id card. I need a Duplicate voter id card. what details i have to produce. iam having a xerox copy of id card. can i want to produce for orignal id card. Please give me guidance about it. please do the needful to me.

With regards
S.Meenakshi.

I have lost my id card. iam having xerox copy. give details to apply for new id card. please do the needful to me.

Thanking you,

S.meenakshi.
Respected Sir,
My name is Ritika Arora, I have lost my voter id card and now i want to make my passport urgently and for this Voter ID Card is necessary. Kindly issue my new voter ID card.
My detail is as below.
Ritika Arora
Father's Name: Sh. Charanjit Lal
Mother's Name: Santosh Arora
Malerkotla (Punjab)

Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Voters ID Card - Lost voters Identity card.