Voters ID Card — Lost voters Identity card.

Roshan Almieda
Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

Thanks and Regards
Roshan Almieda

Comments

i have lost my voters id card, what is the process for getting a new one, please do the needfull as soon as possible.

thanking you
yours sincerly
anitha
I had lost my Voter id card. on 10.08.2009.I have registered FIR in police station. My name is Geetika Sharma. father name Shri Murli Manohar Sharma. My date of birth: 25.09.1985.My Address is SHRI SANATAN DHARAM MANDIR F BLOCK NANAK PURA NEW DELHI-110021 Please guide me for reissuing the card.

Geetika Sharma
Sir/Madam
I lost my voters ID Card. Kindly let me know the formalities for getting a duplicate ID Card.

Thanks and Regards,
Priya K.T
I loss my voter id how to apply in tamilnadu government
I lost my voter id how to apply in tamilnadu government

I have lost my grandmother;s voter ID card. I want to re issue a new ID card. I am a resident of Kolkata. Please suggest the procedure

Yours faithfully

Saurav Tibrewal
Kolkata

I have lost my Voter id card .Kindly tell me the procedure to get the duplicate voter id card
Respect Sir,

NAME : RAMESHWAR SAH
VOTER CARD NUMBER : SBC0672741
ADDRESS : 68A/10, GALI NO.10-G, SANGAM VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110062

Thanks and Regards
Rameshwar Sah

I lost My voters ID card, My card number is ZBG3400488, Please help me to issue my duplicate or new Voters ID card,

Regds
Akmal Khan
Bangalore
i lost my voter identity card .i mentioned details gvn below ..
name: pulla venkata chenchaiah
fathers name : pulla nagabhushanam
date of birth :[protected]
address:3-11-49, balajipet, rajahmundry.pincode :533101
i lost my voter identity card .i mentioned details gvn below ..
name: pulla venkata chenchaiah
fathers name : pulla nagabhushanam
date of birth :[protected]
address:3-11-49, balajipet, rajahmundry.pincode :533101, andhrapradesh

thanks & ragards,
p.v.chenchaiah

Thanks and Regards,
SURENDER RANA
Hello Sir i Loss My Original Voters Id .But I Have Xerox Copy Voters Id number Is - GMV2361426 Salem 1 Assembly Constituency Please help Me How I get Duplicate Voter ID
dear sir,
my name is s.pramod patil . i lost my id card. i want to apply for new id card on behalf of old id card. but i dont know the id card number. I am from andhrapradesh but staying in pune. So please sir help me in getting another Id card,

thanking you.
Dear Sir/mam
I have lost my voter's Id Card. Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?pls request u to

my address is
B-114 Mohammad pur village
New Delhi-110066

Regads
Dinesh Kumar
What happens if I lose my Voter ID card? Or if it gets damaged?
You should lodge an FIR immediately, at the nearest police station where you lost your Voter ID card. Submit one copy of the FIR along with Form 002 to your Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) or a Designated Photography Location (DPL) asking them for a replacement. The fee for the same is Rs. 25.

for futher detials go to below link

Dear Sir

I lost my wallet, which contained my voter id card and pan card, yesterday in the bus. Can you please tell me how should I proceed. Also, whether while reporting the FIR will police officer ask for my pan card no. and my voter id card no.

Bhawna Virmani

Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Voters ID Card - Lost voters Identity card.