Voters ID Card — Lost voters Identity card.

Roshan Almieda
Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

Roshan Almieda

Comments

my name is mohd shamim.my voter id bearing number SF J298158 has been stolen by somebody in a bus when i travelled throught it to reach my college.i am very frustrate now .do't know how to proceed further to get the duplicate voter id .pls if anyone can tell about waht to do?plspslpslspslsslsl...

Ballipalli Murali Krishna

My brother has lost his Voter ID Card. Pl let me know the process to be followed to get the duplicate one.

Regards, Vijay
Respected Sir,

I have lost my voter id card. i want to open new bank account in pnb iam not remember my voter id number. my address is follow : flat no.14 sct .17 pkt a dwarka new delhi-110075
what to do now and can i get a duplicate of it??
RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE LOST MY VOTER ID CARD.
SHOULD I COMLAINT ABOUT IT ? AND WHERE ?
plaese tell me the neccesary steps for issuing the id card.
please reply me as erly as possible.

Utsab Bhattacharya
lost a my voter id card.please give me your address.how i can apply my lost voter id card.please send me your office address mail my e-mail address.
thanks.
my voter ward no.79, matia mahal, jama masjid, delhi-110006
I have lost my Voter ID Card . However I have the Copy of the same. How can I get a fresh Voter ID Card ? . Please suggest.
My address is as follows :
6, Gangotri Soc, Opp Prakash Hindi School, Saijpur_bhogha, Naroda Ahmedabad, Dist. Ahmedabad- 382346
Sandip Dighe
Dear sir I have lost my voter Identtiy card what the procedure to get new voter photo pass card.

Regards.
dear sir,

i have lost my voter id card. what is the procedure to get a new one

sekhar

Ragupathy R
i have lost my voter id card11plz tell me the procedure to issue a duplicate voter id.
i lost my voter ID card a week ago, i have no clue to approach who. can anyone guide me? i have the xerox of the same
I lost my voter's Card. Where do I Get the Duplicate ID Card
Respect Sir
I am Nil Ratan Mandal S/o Dina Bandhu Mandal Residing In cooch behar West Bengal. I lost my voter's ID Card. Where do I get the Duplicate ID card. What are the necessery steps to get back the voter ID card?

Vivek Tiwari
128/118 h-2 Block kidwai nagar
kanpur
Respected Sir / Madam,
I have lost my voter's ID Card. Where do I get the duplicate ID Card? What are the necessary steps to get back the voter ID Card? I want the ID before Elections, so require your guidance in this.
I hav lost my voter id card last year and i gav a complain also in the local police station now after this what is the procedure i need 2 follow to get my Voter's id card back plz respond and i dnt even hav a copy of my card plz help...

Cynthia
I have lost my voter id card . I need to apply for passport. That is the only id proof which I had.
So please inform me regarding the steps I should follow to make a duplicate ID.
Amitha Rao

Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Voters ID Card - Lost voters Identity card.