Voters ID Card — Lost voters Identity card.

Roshan Almieda
Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

Roshan Almieda

Comments

i lost my voter id card what is the next procedure to do ? can you help me as soon as possible

regards
kumar v
bangalore
i have lost my wallet.I lost my voter card with it.i havenot registered any complaint with police how to apply for a duplicate voiter id
Dear concern,
it is stated that i lost my voter id.plz let me knw where n how to apply.
regrds
Abhijeet Singh
Respect sir

Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. How can I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

Dinesh Kumar
Respected Sir,

I have lost my Voter ID last Month during Travelling. I have a Xerox Copy of the Same.

How can I get the Duplicate Voter Id ?

What is the procedure for getting Duplicate Voter ID?

D. Prabhu

i am missing my voter id card
i have lost my voter identity card, though i have the xerox copy of it and the card number, please tell me how can i get a duplicate card

Umesh chander
dear sir,
i have lost my voter id card. where should i get its duplicate
i have lost my voters id card, from where i got my id card n wat r the required documets plz reply urgently.

I Rajesh ojha, S/O Shri Guhi Ram ojha.I have lost my voter ID card in bangalore during scooter riding.
I hava a photo copy and how to get second copy of voter id card as soon as possible.Actually i need
very soon.

Rajesh ojha.
I lost my id card, I do not have any copy of my id card, but please post or send me id card copy please.

Address: Name. Kanukatla Rajashekar, S/o Yadagiri, H. No. 1-27,

Yours Faithfully

Kanukatla Rajashekar
S/o Yadagiri
Respected sir,

I am deepankar, have lost my voter id card's photocopy with 2 passport size photograph and a photocopy of Xth certificate on 5th April, 2010 .Actually I was going to get a pen card made but on the way due to crowd on road I lost my photocopies .
Potocopies were not signed by me .

I am afraid to misusing of those documents so what should i do to be secure.

Kindly sir give me appropriate suggestion to be secure this a humble request

Hello

All the lost cards has been sent to your respective addresses. If you don't get them on time, kindly ignore.

Keshav baggadhar
Consumer Complaints
respected sir, my name is md sajjad ali iam from hyderabad i lost my voter ID card. where do i get the duplicet id card? please suggest. my address is as fallows:HNO:18-8-589, L.C.H 104, KUMARWADI COLONY BESIDE GOVT HIGH SCHOOL EDIBAZAR HYDERABAD

I Have Lost My voter Id card My voter Id no is URO0200816 what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card My name is Karan Malhotra S/o Inderjeet malhotra R/o G-9/240 Block G Pkt 9 Rohini Sector 16 New Delhi 110089
Lost my Voter ID Card. However I have the Copy of the same. How can I get a fresh Voter ID Card ? . Please suggest me
My address as follow :-
RZ-85 Sultan Garden Nangloi Road Najafgarh
New Delhi-110043.

Thanks & Regrads,
Rupesh Kumar
I have lost my and my wife's voter i.d during travel in Gangtok.
Please guide me what do I do?
M.Santhanam,

Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Voters ID Card - Lost voters Identity card.