[Resolved] Yepme — No response/Delay in delivering the products

surajnair25

I made a online purchase using yepme's online portal www.yepme.com (order no. 2046848) on 24 April 2013 for an amount of Rupees 1,078.00. I tried contacting them over email but they have not responded yet. The customer care number mentioned over site doesn't works at all. Online status shows dispatch is pending and it will take 6-8 working days. It's been more than 10 working days and they have not came up with any update. Request you to kindly take action against them.

Suraj Nair

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2017

Comments

I made a online purchase using yepme's online portal www.yepme.com (order no. 2278105) on 25 May 2013 for an amount of Rupees 429.00. I tried contacting them over email but they have not responded yet.Online status shows dispatch is pending and it will take 6-8 working days. It's been more than 10 working days and they have not came up with any update. Request you to kindly take action against them.

Vishal
Dear Customer,

As per our records, your issue has been resolved.

we apologize for any inconvinience caused. We assure you that this is one of the isolated cases and will not be repeated in future.

Looking forward to your shopping with us again !

Assuring you of best services always!

Best Regards,
Yepme Team

size issue

i ordered for a medium-sized sweatshirt but would like to have a small-size of the same since the delivery has not been made yet.

not refund my money

SIR ME REFUND THIS ORDER NO.4493846 DATE.18.12.2013 AND YEPME RECIVED THIS ORDER 21.12.203 BUT SIR NOT REFUND MY BALANCE PLZ REFUND MY BALANCE...MY CONTACT NO. [protected]

yepme

my order no 7475447 is dispatched on 14 june and next message is odred no 7526518is dispatched on 19th june order is delivered on 24th june what happen any problem is dispatched

Refund on cancelled/returned Products

I have ordered 7 tops from yepme and I returned 2 of them at delivery and cancelled the rest five because of bad quality of that two tops. It is now 1.5 month and I didn't get refund in my account.
i am facing similar issue . i have even logged complaint in this site. will i be able to get the refund?
I have ordered an item on 9.10.18 (order no.[protected] and the delivery date was 15.10.18, and they are showing it is ready for dispatch till now. Please resolve the problem.

1966
    +91 11 6637 2424 (Customer Care)
    +91 124 6637 2424 (Customer Care)
    Orchid Centre, 2nd Floor, Right Wing, DLF Golf Course Rd, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Yepme - No response/Delay in delivering the products