Cross Roads

Tonk Road,
Jaipur – 302015

View More Information...

Load

Cross Roads related photos (22)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Cross Roads Photos

Cross Roads Complaints & Reviews

Need to change lifetime membership from my old car to new car and already drop an email at cross road helpline and again sent a reminder approx 3 months back but not heard anything back from them and tried call at customer care so many times they also not assist properly. Please look into this matter and try to resolve as early as possible.

Lokesh hilarious
Nov 27, 2018

Cross Roads — regarding refund [Resolved]

I have purchased a service package from cross road for my skoda fabia car. After completing the payment procedure their executive...

Complaint # 532430 & 542326. Today morning i have raised the request to crossroad for flat tyre repair. I waited for 1 hr post that i called up crossroad call centre and i was informed they cannot provide service and canceled my request. I raised the 2nd request in the night and had to face the same story. Really dissapointed with their service. I need my money refunded.
    Nov 19, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, i am almost 15 years old customer of cross road and i take life time support products, but since august 18 they are...

I booked service for my car under sow package membership id [protected] for 11th nov. But no one came for service and when i am calling customer care they are saying we cannot do any thing. It is via app only there is no customer care for sow.

Totally fraud company.

Please do not buy any package and save your money. Same issue happened earlier also when i requested first service under this package and dropped mails to customer care but no response.
      service on wheels fraud
      Nov 11, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As i was not satisfied with their response to my repeated requests to provide service for my car, i requested for refund of my subscription.
        After number of reminders, i was assured vide their email dated 31 jul 18 that the amount in question will be remitted with in 45 to 60 days, but i am sorry to state that i have not received the refund so far. The bank details as asked have already been submitted to the company.
        The company may please be approached to remit the amount at the earliest.
        Col pardaman singh
        Oct 23, 2018

Oct 30, 2018
        Updated by singhpardaman
        No response received from crossroads so far.
        Col Pardaman Singh

I am mailing on regular basis but no response only auto reply is received from your end. My concern is that if you people have taken payment for road assistance in advance through app. And for which no service was provided to us then why you people are not refunding the amt. I paid rs1416 on 6 th sept 2018. I have called your call centre several times but no response. My mail id [protected]@seagalinternational.com
          Such a big company but sorry to say no communication skills. After 45days no response. Really disgusting
          Oct 21, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased the assistance service few months back and when i raise request for first time on road help nobody helped me when called customer care they simply saud noone is available around 10:30pm 1 oct 2018 and i got mseg that your complaint is closed i dont knowhow can these not answering phones as i spoke with same person 3 times and he disconnected my phone then no answer on all calls.

Why did is paid for the all india on road assistance when you cant even help on sardar patel marg which is the most known road of entire delhi.

I need ceo of crossroad to look into it or refund my money asap
            on road service assistance
            on road service assistance
            Oct 02, 2018

Hello

I purchased 4 year membership from crossroads last year and now they are saying the services has been deactivated.
              I have called them several times on customer care regarding the same and emailed them too. They are not replying or reviewing membership either. I am really disapponited with their services.
              I have attached receipt for reference
              Yogesh goyal
              not providing services after one year against four year membership
              Sep 15, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ID is [protected]. Holding 4 Year All-India Membership.
                Had very bad experience two Times ( Complain-No# 509368,...

This is jaswinder singh sidhu. I paid 1150 rupees for the renewal of membership for 1 year to rama ji referring his contact number also ([protected]). I made many complaints to customer care but there is no response. Its being one month now that my membership is not activated. I have also attached the receipt in the mail. I had a talk with saurabh, abhu. I have all recorded calls which i made to them. On last saturday i needed a service but they denied because my membership is not activated. I want my membership to be activated today itself. I have send the mail through my mail id chitjot. [protected]@gmail.com. Challan no. - 359
                Aug 02, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am shocked to notiice the callous attitude of crossroads. I have taken road repair contract for three of my cars and servicing contract for my car DL2CAT 8125 from cross roads for two services for which I have paid RS 5900/-. But I am sorry to state that services of the company are not at all satisfactory..Firstly I booked for servicing of the car for 24th May 2018 at my residence, though I wanted an earlier date, which was cancelled by the company without any notice. A fresh date was given for 18 Jun 18, which was cancelled at last moment again without any notice. I made complaints to their helpline number of times and every time I was assured that their representative would contact me with in 48 hours but no one ever cotacted me.I again asked for a fresh date. This time I was told that the service would definitely be provided on 1st Jul 18. I contacted their call centre about 2 to 3 days before servicing was due and it was again confirmed that the team would visit my house on 1 Jul 18 for servicing of the car. On morning of 1Jul 8, when I contacted their call centre, I was surprisingly informed that my name was not included for the servicing of the car for 1st July 18 and he gave me a fresh date of 8th July 18 which was not acceptable to me as my car was due for servicing and due to the delay in carrying out the servicing, the car had developed certain problems. I did not want that my car should develop further defects. So I got it serviced from the authorised dealer.
                  In view of the above, I requested to REFUND THE AMOUNT WITH PENALTY due to deficiency in providing service to the customer. But in spite of repeated reminders I have neither eceived the refund nor there is any response from the company.
                  Col Pardaman Singh
                  Aug 01, 2018

Nov 04, 2018
                  Updated by singhpardaman
                  I had submitted my complaint against cross road to you on 31 July 18, but I am sorry to say that my complaint has not been resolved so far.

I opened request via app 55 minutes back. Till now there is no call back.in tracker view. The call is yet not assigned to...

I rakesh mishra (Car no dl2caq1376) had taken your service of service on wheel on 11th july 2017 and paid rs 8260 for two service via cheque the receipt of which is attached below. I have booked for my car service twice one on 18th may 2018 and another on 27th may 2018 and spoiled my leave and waiting for the phone or service providers to come but neither any person came nor i get any call or message for not providing the service.
                    It is useless to take these services from crossroad as nobody bothers for the customers and nobody respond properly to the customers.
                    Kindly refund my money for the above mentioned service.
                    Jul 24, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Do not buy any service from Cross road. They make false promises to sell and then do not pick phone. No response to email....

I have purchased life time 15 years road side assistance support from cross road India on two cars. I have duly authenticated purchase order with all payment details .
                      Recently CRIS has launched app where service duration is shown 4 years. On noticing this I have tried Follow up through general ph no & sent various email both on app & otherwise giving the problem & asking for resolution . There is no reply. It’s strange as last email I had addressed to CEO by his email ID.
                      Sarup Mattu
                      Jul 07, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since yesterday, i have put my car break down request several times, i get no response, no mechanic is ever assigned to me. And then after 4-5 hours automatically the complaint gets canceled. I have paid for a lifetime membership. I receive no response, a human customer care representative can’t be reached because all requests are through the application. Got an automated email reply. I was stuck on for several hours and till now they have not helped me. They took a lifetime money and now are unavailable, they are running a scam. Please never take their membership. And kindly take a strict action to prevent clients getting fooled.
                        pathetic service fraudsters
                        Jun 24, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Crossroads company is a total fraud. They called for getting their service for lifetime and charged rs 3000 around and after that when I am on road and my tyre is punctured, nobody is picking my call despite calling them again and again. Despite spending money on them and taking their service, I am stuck. Never ever go for their service as they are just a bunch of fraudsters and looters.
                          Jun 23, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked for road side assistance at 8.00 am through mobile app as flat tyre and telephoned more than 50 time to all the numbers available with me of cross road. Every time I got only verbal feedback as action has initiated and you will received our person with half an hour... I was waiting... Waiting... And no one came and no one called... Till 6.00pm I have totally fed up and the commitments done at the time of availing the policy that we are the best road side assitance provider were total false and just to lure the customer till payment no after sale service. at the late evening hours, your excutive finally replied that we can not do and you can get your service from some wherelse. this is totally unexpected reply instead of apologing the delay and provideing the service. I have taken my vehicle outside @8.00pm and got the needful.

I have missed my office and some very important assignment and all works got delayed one by one.. Now I got sms your service request has cancelled...

I have enclosed screeen shot of all your services and have the recording conversation with your executive . Kindly provide your feedback...
                            complaint for the service provided-- id:-11190010449
                            Jun 20, 2018

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is in regard to service request 499875 which i raised on 27th of may 2018 for service on wheels for 16th of june 2018 between 3 pm to 6 pm. From 4th of june i have been regularly following up by customer care om the status of my request and each time i was assured that the service will happen on the said period. I took an off from my work for today's service however i dint receive any call or message from any technician. Previously as well i raised the request on 5th may complaint no 495350 however i have to cancelled as the requested slot was changed and i was not available for the other slot.

I purchased the service thinking it will be great experience and recommend it to others but its the worst experience i can say. If you call the customer care you are put on hold for half an hr and then your phone get disconnected.

Would like to request for my refund of 3000/- at the earliest