D-VoiS Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 26, 2022

File a complaint to D-VoiS Communications

Having problems with D-VoiS Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by D-VoiS Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

D-VoiS Communications

Karnataka

D-VoiS Communications Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

D-VoiS Communications reviews & complaints page 9

My name is Avin Pillai and i had a 5 net broadband connection till last month. When i went to recharge my broadband service my internet service provider told me that they are no longer a franchise of 5 net and that they have their own hub connection now. So i recharged the broadband for INR600. So according to this new plan i am supposed to get an access to a hub of their own but i never got one. I've lodged a complaint with them since the 1st of this month and I've been calling them daily to check the status of my complaint, lodging a new complaint again and again and till date they haven't paid any heed to those complaints. Utterly frustrated i called them up again today and my calls was unanswered. I sincerely request some strict actions should be taken on this company.

I am user of ion or you can say i was the user of ion...the worst service provider of Internet. Your customer support is worst your service is work.the whole company i think is fraud.. In your 1 month net service 7-8 days there was no net connection and no one came 2 solve the problem on same day.When ever i called your support no their answer was always same that engineer will come and solve the problem and i have registered the issue on...