D-VoiS Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 26, 2022

File a complaint to D-VoiS Communications

Having problems with D-VoiS Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by D-VoiS Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

D-VoiS Communications

Karnataka

D-VoiS Communications Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

D-VoiS Communications reviews & complaints page 6

My self deep from sector -2, ulwe, navi mumbai, i have taken d-vois connection couple of months back but there has been always connectivity issue, at an average everyday atleast 5-6 times the connection goes off, almost every day i need to keep calling their local manager sagar joshi (Mob: [protected]) who keep sending ineffecient staff who are hardly have any knowledge to fix the problem.

We need to hear arrogant response from them everyday, they suggest either you stop taking our services or stay calm. It means after paying the monthly charges promptely we have to take their bad revert.

Inspite of giving repeated telephonic compalints at their koparkhairane office (Customer service desk), by evening we receive a message that the problem was resolved, which is just on a temporary basis.

So, please think twice before opting for it.

Deep. M. N
Mob: [protected]
D-VoiS Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Baner is all bagged by these guys. Pathetic service. We pay our hard earned money and what we get!! No Internet connection for long times... call the so called ""customer service" No Reply!!!

Pathetic!!

Pls don't go for ION

Hi team,
    I would need your help, i am availing d-vois (i-on) broadband service last 7 year and paying money in regular basis.
    At the time of installation i had pay 700 rupees for installation one time chargers.
    Last 3 days my internet is not working in have visited local office but they are doing misbehaving and they are asking again for cable installation charges.
    I said i am exiting customer if your cable is...

Hi i am nitesh from systek, i have using last one & half year in your services but last 2 -3 months your services not properly working, we launch complaint more time but you services provider did not responding to me also hi suggest to me change your broadband to fiber line services. i am ready to purchase fiber line service but you person did not come to collect amount also he did not received my call also i call your number but no any person response to me.
    I have mention below number to called
    1) mumbai[protected]/[protected]
    2) bangalore[protected]/[protected]
    3) toll free[protected]
    4) my local service provider[protected]
    5) sumeet local service provider [protected]
    6) subhash - [protected]
    Nitesh kole
    +[protected]
    Firstly they said that the router needs to be purchased then once i deactivated my account, I returned the router as well.

They said that they will refund the amount in cheque. It's been almost 2 months and nothing has happened as of now. I really want the customer care to escalate this and i want the money back.

My login id is akypanvel, I forgot my password. Pl. send it to me on my mobile no. - [protected] or on my email [protected]@rediffmail.com.My account is with Vashi navi Mumbai.
      Your customer service personnel needs to be educated. Mr Rahul Sawant is a very rude person. Must learn to be mellow and polite.

Not having internet for past 2 hours (7.15pm to 9.20pm)
      My id is shreyas_desai
      I am using ion internet from last month in kandivali west but from last month thare is lots of issu is going on some time net is not working some time apeed is not coming pleas taking action against ion dvois in kandivali baranch

I paid 1765 to the agent of ion got the copy of sign form on tuesday. Agent guaranteed that he will give connection on 4th day n today they called me saying they will take another 2-3 days. I have d recorded conversation of commitments n i will sue them definately. One of the most pathetic xperience ever. Even customer service at the website number is not capable enough to understand n solve the issue. Worst pathetic sevice i had ever received.

Internet is not working last 3 days in Ulwe, frenchisee owner are not able to take power connection . ION or DVIOS company are not resolving this issue .
          contact :[protected]

I have made an payment of Rs. 400 for my Internet renewal. I have received an acknowledge of both (My bank & the merchant at the D-Vois site) saying that the payment is received by the D-Vois company yet they are the denying that they din'y received the payment. Finally i had to make the cash payment to renew my account after 4 days of them denying the payment.

There is no Internet connection since last one day and from last 1 week I am experiencing frequent loss in connection. You have very also blocked your numbers.

Vijay Singh

I am a customer to D-VoiS, nerul, navi-mumbai. These people are providing third grade of service . Their network remains down almost in every 10 days. I am complaining to the customer care since last 3 days . They are making me fool by telling different reason on every call to them. Once there was no internet connectivity for 10 days. These people did not even increase the span of service pack to compensate the loss of 10 day service.
                i request you to please take necessary action against this company.

I have installed D-VoiS Communication on 28th June 2016 for 2 Mbps 90 days but they have activated 1 Mbps 90 days package instead. They committed that the original package 2 Mbps for 90 days will be activated by 29th June 2016 by 12 Noon. Well it didn't happen. A false commitment was made to me. Now they are committing to do it by 30th June 2016 by 2 pm.

Why I should wait for my service activation after i have already paid for it ?
                  How should I trust their commitment ?

All I need is immediate activation of my package of (2 Mbps 90 days) and compensation for delay of activation of services.

This is to inform you that since last 3days i am continuously calling your customer care center to sent a representative to collect the bill for this month but there is no response from your side which is making me too much difficult to contact my loved ones in abroad

And also let me know how to change my registered mobile number.

I kindly request you to send your representative to your earliest.

My details:
                    Registered mobile number: [protected] / [protected]

D-vois Ssv Network, Mumbai. Yes you heard it right. It has the worst Broadband Connection services ever received. I'm calling and complaining for nearly about 15 days regarding my Residential Internet Connection. It has the worst customer services/support. I've been calling the customer care and they just ask our registered number and they say we will forward your complaint further and whenever I call them for reminder they just keep forwarding my complaints and giving false hopes that, Technician will be visiting for the problem that has arised. And this statement they have been telling me for last 15days. I recommend 'DO NOT' go for this Internet Connection for "new applicants" who are seeking for Connection.

2 months back i have started using d-vois ion broadband service and the month end my internet got disconnected 3 days before saying that there is some problem and it will be resolved in a day but that problem was resolved after 3 days and at the end my faced a loss of 3 days internet connectivity.
                        And literally i have complained them twice and thrice in a day but they say it will be resolved.
                        What was their support team doing.
                        They took 3 days to solve a minor issue.
                        I myself being a hardware networking engineer checked 10 times from my side that there is no issue from my end.
                        I am calling them 3-4 times since 2 months, how will they reimburse my loss.
                        But they are so stubborn (Bad attitude) in their words that they will not give any reimbursement and nor any refund.
                        Then i asked them what if i have taken service and paid for whole year, during that period, internet is down from their side for a month or 2, how will they reimburse me?
                        I need a proof in writing in email. Because if they cannot reimburse for 3 days on a period of 1 month, then they wont pay for 30 days on a period of year, that's what maths says.
                        I want an apology letter from their side, being so rude customer care executive and even the lady in renewal team, saying that they will not pay me, if she is not the owner then she don't have any right to say that i will not get my refund or reimbursement.
                        I have called customer care on 7-6-2016, and that executive provided me a fake email id saying [protected]@gmail.com, as i am not so dumb that a company is still using personal gmail id rather than their dvois id.

I am not receiving internet services at all since Saturday. I called customer care for more than 10 times. I also spoke to their manager. I also filed complaint on their mobile app. After all this I am still not getting Internet services for the sixth straight day. please help me any way you can. They do not disclose the contact information about their local office. They always say that the problem will be solved in 2 hours but that's just...

I have registered complaint from last five days. Router is not turning on. No answer from ion support staff for last five days. Customer executives are giving just excuses and forwarding requests. Somehow managed to get hold off one of technician from support and he mentions that i need to buy modem/router myself. They will not be able to provide it. Very bad service and poor experience with support staff.
                          My email id is prashant. [protected]@gmail.com and ion username is prasshantg

In dombivli (E).. I observed the company is known by thre different names a) nbc broadband, b) d-vois, c) i-on internet...

[i] i purchased the internet connection 2 months back. I paid the cash to the network/wiring fellow of this company.. He said he don't have any change... Till date... They haven't returned my change.
                            When i raised a complaint to i-on office (Navimumbai) they told me they cannot return the money back.

[ii] there are frequent disconnects in a day... Hence you are not able to work from home if you will purchase these internet. The company will not inform you at what time they can send the network/wireman to check the internet problems. You have to continuously take a follow up of customer for 2-3 days.. To achieve desired results.

[iii] the internet doesn't works between 2:00 am to 7:00 am
                            May 17, 2016
                            Updated by nileshbtalele
                            In Dombivli (E).. I observed the Company is known by thre different names a) NBC Broadband, b) D-Vois, c) I-ON internet ...

[I] I purchased the internet connection 2 months back. I paid the cash to the network/wiring fellow of this company .. he said he don't have any change... till date ...they haven't returned my money.
                            When I raised a complaint to i-on office (navimumbai) they told me they cannot return the money back.

[II] There are frequent disconnects in a day... hence, if you working from home you can never get your work done completely if, you will purchase these internet. After complaning, The customer care personnel in the company can not confirm/inform you at what time they can send the network/wireman to check the internet problems at your home. They will only tell you that ..you will recieve a sms when the network/wireman will coming home for this ..you need to check your mobile the whole day ...i[censored] recieved the sms or not.

[III] the wireman/repairman/network engineer are always in hurry.

[IV] You always have to continuously take a follow up of customer care personnel for 2-3 days .. to achieve desired results.

[V] The internet doesn't works between 2:00 am to 7:00 am

[VI] I had also mailed complaints many times... nobody responds

I am using I-On net for more than 10 months. Initially they provided a good service but now a days customer support services is too bad. They are not even picking calls to register a complaint.
                              there is a connectivity issue from 7-8 days but no body is there to resolve it .
                              They are good while taking money but after that there is no word called 'customer satisfaction' in their dictionary.

D-VOIS broadband PVT LTD — Net connection offline mode

Sir today my net connection is off for ling time . When i see it is from 8.30 am to 11.30 am .

I have internet from D-Vois (I-on.in) subscriber ID: peb_c102, registered mobile number.

I have been getting frequent disconnection for last 1 month. I have complained about 2 times EVERY DAY. Every time they assure that someone will come or call, but NOTHING happens. I am using internet every day for 10 mins, then 5 mins disconnect, again using for 10 mins, 5 mins disconnect. I am so frustrated that I want my partial refund, but no one is giving clear idea how to get refund. Please help!

Dvois vashi — Worst service

Worst ever internet service this company is providing. With pathetic staffs who don't have responsibility and not know how to talk to customer. They charge pre paid and half the time it won't work . not at all recommended

Have paid Rs 11, 640/- in advance for 10Mbps Unlimited (no fair usage);
                                  for 1 year BUT
                                  am receiving
                                  Have paid Rs 11, 640/- in advance for 10Mbps Unlimited (no fair usage);
                                  for 1 year BUT
                                  am receiving
                                  =================
                                  1) http://www.speedtest.net/results.php?sh=7dbb81f9233569b1c42e13eeee113074&ria...
                                  =======================
                                  Http://www.dvoisssv.in/

not giving proper service after payment

Company dont provide good service and there is always bad connection of internet in a month.When it comes to payment they cut the connection on that day itself if payment hasnt issued.Rest of the month 3 to 4 days net connection is totally of.When we call customer care they pick up listen to the problem after that dont react or else will not pick up the phone, will not solve the problem.We have to tell them that we will complain then they will act.This issue is going from long time.
                                    Still same problem.Nothing has been resolved.Waiting for status"?