D-VoiS Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 26, 2022

File a complaint to D-VoiS Communications

Having problems with D-VoiS Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by D-VoiS Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

D-VoiS Communications

Karnataka

D-VoiS Communications Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

D-VoiS Communications reviews & complaints page 5

I am from chowk, tal khalapur dist raigad, i purchase i-on wifi facility a fev month ago. Now from last fast month my wifi packages charges increase double comparing from others location. For example : i am paying 600 for 1mb 30day and in others area the same network providing offering rs 450 for 2 mb 30 days. Its see like they frouding in our area because of we don"t have other choice as there is no other services provides available in our area
Pls look in to it
Warms regards
Zahir[protected]
D-VoiS Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi im from nerul. My internet is not working from 14 june and they have not sent any technician. I spoke to sangita punjabi, swapil and mallika (This female refused to share her surname stating thay she doesnt have a father) such are the customer service rep if this company. Insipite of continuously call thr customer service and seaking for 30 mins no one has turned up. Today is 17 june and im without internet connectin.
    This is the worst internet service.

I am using internet service of d-vois ssv broadband. I have already paid for 6 months subscription on 28th march 2017. As per plan my internet speed should be 1 mbps but this company is not giving that speed after complaining so many times.

In my building this company has 8 to 10 connections and since last 8 moths we all are facing issues of 'no connectivity, slow browsing, customer care person closes ticket without confirmation, no proper resolution'.

Lots of issues are there and executive says we can't give your money back. These guys neither giving proper service as per charged nor entertaining customers correctly.

Please help us to get our money back because we don't need their service due to this all issues.

Following are my details :
      Name - anmol shinde
      Contact - [protected]
      Username (Of d-vois internet service) - shindeanmol3
      Plan name - ion 1m-180ul
      Ticket raised by me till now -
      Tkt143254 — 22nd may 2017
      Tkt200992 — 7th june 2017
      Tkt205113 — 8th june 2017
      Tkt212042 — 10th june 2017
      Tkt227312 — 14th june 2017
      Tkt227316 — 14th june 2017

D-Vois Communications — Regarding online payment

I am aamir m having mobile no [protected].

I recharged plan of Rs 550 on 3rd of June 2017 at 3:27 pm with transaction Ref No IGABKIUZS7 but still my plan status is showing inactive.

My all work is pending and i am facing great difficulties in completion of my work.Please sort out this issue as soon as possible.

I called many times to customer care but not getting proper reply....

D-VoiS Ion Internet Service Provider being in this Industry for so long span of time, has started taking its Customers for granted now by charging them so much for the Internet plans, promising desired speeds and in returns giving nothing.

The Internet Doesn't work as promised, either it is slow or else it is not working at all. We have this Connection in our Office located at 205, Bawa Tower, Sec-17, Vashi. Navi Mumbai., where we work for more than 10 hours daily out of which every 30 mins there is an interval where the internet goes off and leaves us helpless and all the other while it is anyways working slow..

Upon calling the Technician, who would visit after 2 hours to resolve the issue, would do some here and there stuff and at the end would say that "only in your office there is an problem, rest of the offices do not face this issues" and would start selling some products and service up gradation of SSV, which is more irritating.

At the end of the day, either they blame us for being their customer, or they blame the plans which we have chosen.

D-Vois Communications — Not resolving internet issue since 10 days

Internet is not working at my place. I've complaint them many times no response i've got from them. It's been 10days internet is not working. I tried twitter as well. No response. Logged a complain on their website no response.
          I think they are intentionally doing this. After so many complains calls no response.
          Problem need to be solved. Also, they need to extend validity of internet from the day it's not working....

D-Vois Communications — Online payment

I did an online renewal from the site customer.i-on.in on 19th May 2017 even after getting a successful transaction message my internet was still showing inactive. After calling the customer service and emailing the screenshots of the transaction. I didn't get any proper reply all that they tell is we will revert in 12 hrs. Each and every time I call different person say different things but my problem is not resolved and no one is concerned...

Myself vinod rp barai residing at kamothe navi mumbai, i am facing issue of no connectivity at my place last 3-4days, when i called to customer care they said they have migrated and you have to again do the payment which i have already did for advance 3-months subscription...

What the hell is this.??
          Is your company cheating to customers like this.??
          How can you say that to customer like this, did you not maintaining your database..??

What type of company is this..

I want my net to be up and extension of connectivity which i am facing now or else i will lodge complaint through my legal team. (With evidence of voice recording from your customer care team member)

D-VoiS Communications — Frequent Internet Outage in Mid night hours

This is really frustrating that there are frequent outages in Mid night hours and technical support issues are being resolved every night. This is going on increasing without any resolution.

DVOIS officials I think your service is getting worse.. It is high time before Reliance Jio eats up your piece of market due to absolute bad service

I stay at kharger sector 16. My internet is not working past 3 days. I have lodged a complaints many times but no executive have come yet. In one day I have called 3 times to customer care they say we have a 48 hours TAT. However within TAT also you are unable to send any executive. I feel agitated and ashamed to be your customer.
            When my monthly rental gets over I get a proper reminder call from you guys about the payment but when it comes to you serving your customer then ION fails miserably. I will have no regrets to go for any other broadband.

At 11:18 pm, you guys have compelled me to write such a complaint. I'm sad to see how you serve your customer.

I had a problem with my connection amd called them they say that they will send technician but its been 5 days but no technician. If we call they say power issue
              . I pay the bill for month but i get good network of worth 10 days only. They have a office near our hostel if we call them they say they will come but it takes almost 5-6 hrs for them to come from their office even though it is located at less than half km from our hostel. They just register complaints and leave as it id pleasehelp us in this

Respected sir/madam,

We are the resident of navi mumbai, maharashtra and from past 2-3 months we are facing internet issues in our belapur, navi mumbai area. We have lodged complaint for the same 2 to 3 times but didnt get any resolutuon from isp and morever complaint got closed without our permission & intimation. We have also sent email regarding the issue to isp head office but there is no response from them.
                We requested to trai authority kindly look into this issue as this type of isp services irritate us daily.
                We hope, atleast we get possitive response from trai authority.

Comolaint no - 902284c & br[protected]c

I have paid advance rental to ISP for 8 months. Since last month I am facing "No Connectivity" issue and even registering complaint they are not resolve it properly. Every alternative day facing same issue. They are not giving proper service as they promise to. They have total 8 connections in my building and we all are unhappy due this issue. We want some immediate and strict action as we paid them advance to access the internet....

I have been using ion since almost 1 year by now, I stay near Airoli, Navi Mumbai- they always frequent disconnects of WAN link and when it goes down it stays down for hours and at times days, try to call customer care by no one turns up, while renewing we get call every day prior 7 days of due date, pathetic service, it's still disconnected.

Nikhil Agarwal
                  Email ID- [protected]@yahoo.com
                  Internet connection goes down to zero without any warning

My self saquib khan from mumbra near your mumbra branch, i have taken d-vois connection before 1 months back but there has been always connectivity issue, at an average everyday atleast 5-6 times the connection goes off, almost every midnight 12 "o" clock connection is lost i am frusted this company very poor service i am totally unsatisfied.
                    Next time i will recharge to other comapny.

2nd mail (1day ago)
                      Till now there is no reply from your end. And i have not been using net for more than 3 weeks. No response.

1st mail - (3weeks ago)
                      I have recently shifted from sector 19 to sector 20, ulwe. I had contacted ion local operator, but they told that there is no connection available at sector 20, ulwe. So i kindly request you to deactivate my connection and proceed for the refund on urgent basis.

Hello my self Deepak Thevar
                        Registered mobile number - [protected]

Yesterday evening at 8.15 pm I renewed my account via debit card amount got deducted from my account but my net has not yet been activated I even called their customer care 7 times but they didn't give any proper response to me so now I am mailing you.

Please find the payment confirmation mail screenshot...

I have applied for a broad band connection on 7th august 2016. Till 6th september i was not provided any conenction and also no proper communication.

While vising their office no 18/2, mla layout, devarachikkanahalli main road, hongasandra, they have taken my bank account details and confirmed the refund will come to account in 2 working days. Till date 21ts september i have not got refund of the amount i paid. And whenever i am callin the office they give some wierd excuses

The number [protected], [protected], [protected] and all related to this firm, but noone responds ar give solution.

Anyone trying to get a connection from them be cautios

Dear team, need to complaint against the manager of the ION branch Bhandup
                          mr.shekhar, his contact number is [protected], when complained about the service down every other day and reasoned him about the same is threatening to discontinue the service. instead of giving the reason.

everytime i try the toll free number the lines always busy and the manager takes advantage of the same saying no complain has been registered.

need a solution for frequent dissconnection of internet

I have internet from d-vois (I-on.in): registered mobile number 88795770..

I have been getting frequent disconnection for last 1 mont and from last 5 days. I have totally disconnect the net. I have complained about many times every day over phone. Every time they assure that someone will come or call, but nothing happens. I am using internet every day for 10 mins, then 5 mins disconnect, again using for 10 mins, 5 mins disconnect. I am so frustrated that i want my partial refund, but no one is giving clear idea how to get refund. Please help!...
                            If we try to call customercare number then 1rupee cut in every one without answering... Highly disappointment, sector 3 airoli. Navimumbai

D-Vois Communications — Fraud

This company is internet service provider. Today dated[protected] i upgrated my internet plan from 480rs (1mbps) to 550rs (2mbps). I paid 550 rs for my plan but after an hour i got msg from company that ur amount of 480rs for renewal account received on[protected]. I mean what is this?. I upgrated my plan of 550 is still how can they do this?
                              After knowing the customer care they did, nt help me. Even they did not provided me with the...