D-VoiS Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 26, 2022

File a complaint to D-VoiS Communications

Having problems with D-VoiS Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by D-VoiS Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

D-VoiS Communications

Karnataka

D-VoiS Communications Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

D-VoiS Communications reviews & complaints page 7

My broadband id is vora_himanshu
We have more than 7 connections of ion broadband internet in our society & we are facing some serious service (connectivity) issue since last 7 days.

Everyday they try to solve it by afternoon & by night its always down on same day.

We are fed up of complaining again & again.

We all have paid for yearly plans.

We need proper service or our amount should be refunded so that we can opt for better service provider.
D-VoiS Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Everyone,

I have been a resident of Kamothe using D-VoiS Communication Services as my ISP for the past 7-8 months.In the past they had been real good in providing the service, but in the last few weeks the connection was dead for more than 12 hours.Last week the connection was down for the entire day to add on to that their lazy customer service agents who are firstly in the wrong spot altogether. They are monotonous and really get on your nerve with their set dialogue. They say that if a complaint is raised, it will get resolved within 48 hours.That means don't irritate us for the next 48 hours and the customer cannot register a complaint for the next 48 hours or even escalate the issue as the customer service agents say to mail it to the customer care mail id to me which is ironic.They also say that the technical guy is not on field after 7:30 PM, So if your connection goes down after 7:30 PM then you would have to wait till the next morning 12:00 noon till the issue is resolved and this thing has happened a lot with me and also they are accepting their fault but not ready to present any waiver.
    To summarise I would say that their service has gone from bad to worse.I had registered a complaint at 10:45 am today to which the Customer Care guy said that the technical guy would come within an hour and has still not come. This is not the first time this thing has happened and to this would like to register a complaint against them and make them understand the problems faced by the entire customers
    My Complaint ID KE[protected]

This is to bring your kind attention that we are facing big issues with running unauthorized Car washing Centers in Keshav Puram. Their are about 5 unauthorized car washing center running with the support of MCD, and Police and in revert they were getting high percentage of bribe. These centers were using groundwater without any authorized water authority permission and more over we tried to update information to Delhi Jal Board, Delhi Police and MCD in this regard which they all tactfully ignored, which means they all are involved in this corruption. These service centers also creating water pollution in our area which plays major role in mosquito growth and after requesting them several times to limit or close this unauthorized commercial activity in residential area which is creating traffic Que of cars on road, water clogging and mosquito generation and health problems for all, they were trying to threaten people by their abuse language and provoking them to fight which may can lead to any unwanted fight situation and can hurt the society image.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter on a serious note and take the appropriate action on urgent basis.

Hope you will help in this regard.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

Residents of Keshav Puram.

SME cLIENT iD : sme_aspares

This complain is regarding Dvois SSV Internets continuous and fraudulent methods of charging for internet sppeds which they never offer.I currently am using a 10mbps plan but am never getting anything higher than 1 mbps.
        Also they claim to use fiber line but our connectivity breaks regularly in between.

We have registered many complaints but it goes to deaf...

Today from 9am to 07.15 pm my net connection is off while i make my complaint at 11am . Again i make a call to receipt bill no. they give me answer that they will send engineer in two hrs. But no response. So i have to make call again then they said that to call me other branch .ok its my need so i make call their also. Again threy said that they will send engineer in two hrs. now it is 5.30 pm . again i have to made call now the answer is that net is on up to 6.00 pm . Ok now i make call again the answer is that there i a big cyber problem so that net connection is on to next day . After that i make a call to different number that is given to me . the answer is we will see and then at last within 15 minutes my net connection is on . Now there is communication gap between peoples who work for this broadband service also very dumb pepple but the client like me suffer very much. Today i cannot do my work but waste my time in making call again and again .Also my mobile balance is also lost that is approx 15 minute. I think day by day this is my mistake that invest my money for such a rediculous company.

Today (Sunday, 10 jan 16) I got fake call from number [protected] asking for SBI ATM card details mentioning that your ATM card has been blocked and details are required to re-activate it now. He mentioned that he has my ATM number in front of him on screen and I need to tell him so that he can match. I understood the fraud nature of the call the way person was interacting and desperately seeking details which are confidential. Please be aware of such fake calls.

Resident from Nerul. Very poor service from dvois. every month there is some major issues bec of which internet does not work for at least minimum 10 days. When asked for extension they don't provide. Kindly look into this very seriously.

Even after several complaints both to call center and visiting the office for non availability of internet service my issue is not being resolved. This is really frustrating as the payment is taken in advance but the service is pathetic. The behaviour of employees is very bad and no one is there to take responsiblity for the problem and frustration that I went through for last 1 months. I have taken this plan to work from home and utilize the service at the fullest however I could hardly use even 10% of the capacity of the plan that I have subscribed for. The payment is taken in advance with proper reminder call updating the expiry date and sending people for collection. However when we complaint for non availability of service we have to call more than 10 times for serviceman to come. Even if the problem is resolved temporarily the next day the same issue persist. I have gone through lot of frustration due to this poor service and request to take proper action for the trauma I went through. Also sent complaints on Email as the Call centre resource updated for extension of the expiry date on internet plan however nobody responded. My Details Name: Jagdish Naik User ID of Internet Service: nbc_jagdish19 Mobile No: [protected] email ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

DNS -J/SR.NO. : 3963 Sir my net connection is off for a long time as i see it was 8.30 AM to 11.20 AM IT happens aghain and again please check my complaint before this date

I am Mohit Patel living in Koparkhairne Navi Mumbai. I have taken new D-VoiS ion internet connection on 22 December 2015. My internet plan is of 50mbps. From the day first internet is not working properly. I have registered complain in their customer care more than 50 times. Every time they just register the complain and next day closed that complain without asking my feedback. In 50 mbps plan I am not getting speed of even 1 mbps. Its the cheapest service I have used in my life. Please resolve my issue or refund my money back.
                  Dec 07, 2015
                  Updated by mohitpatel19
                  Date of connection is 22-nov-2015.
                  Registered mobile number is

This as again as last type of complaint that is made on dated 2 nov 2015
                    . vice versa connection is off for more than 12 to16 hours .Is that braoandband service for 24 hours unlimited. I really sure that they dont need customer now & fill sorry getting to this connection .My net is off because of one office key that is not available to engineer to ehom we make a call for our problem . Now i want to close my account with my refund otherwise i go at "GRAHAK MUNCH "for this .I have collected all the necessary things for that

Internet connection is seen off from 9AM to 10_30 am approx, then again from 2PM to 6.20 pm also .When I make a call My internet connection becomes on . I cant take this more .When connection is off I make my complaint on mobile call but it cant take as a customer complaint then hows can i make my complaint without internet solution .please give me other solution also for this...
                      - Dvois has very very Poor customer service. They are not concerned about your query at all.
                      - Call centre Executives are novice with no clue what to do with complains
                      - I did recharge twice of 465/- for October Month. I demanded refund of one payment.
                      - One month has passed there is no concern about my complain.
                      - They are reiterating that ' You will get a call back'
                      - That call back has not...

Since the last 3 days I am experiencing inconsistent signal strength which varies from very low to very good. This goes on changing within seconds continuously. On my complaint, D-VoiS outlet at Koparkairane, Navi Mumbai tells me to handover the Reuters to the service centre. When I was asking about the contact details of the service centre I have been told very rudely that it is my headache to find out that. These people are talking to the customers very rudely without any manners.

DNS-J/SR. No. 3963 plan 1 mbps 365 days unlimited

My internet account is always gives problem I canot get desirable solutoin for this from your service persons . I think they cheats us .He isnot giving logical answers . He ask customer What to do now if your connection as on whenever he visits after making a call to me. Also he donot want to get keys from society watchman . He says to do it to customer.Is that is my duty ?

Please sir I face this problem from approx 1 month .do something for this .
                        thanku

I had done online payment to renew my account. When I done transaction first time a got their online system error, then i have done transaction again and same error receive again. After few hours a got a mail showing that the transaction has been done successfully for both the times and the amount of Rs. 4650/- has been paid twice for my net package. I called to customer care, they said drop a mail and then by verifying they will credit the extra payment in account. Now its about a month it has not happened yet. I have called customer care many times but they dont have any status update for refund. I am getting non-sense answers, will get a call in couple of days, we have forwarded your mail, sometime we havent got such kind of mail, such a unprofessional behaviour I have never seen. Its their system problem and they are so irresponsible. If they cant handle a simple system its very shameful. If these people requires one month to understand simple error which is due to their mistake only, then they should not run this business.

Respected sir I am customer of dvois ssv broadband provider in this two months they banned all torrents site and tell us that it is Government OF India order that we are banned all this torrent site. but there is other broadband provider they dont have this type of any notifications my friends tell me that torrents sites are working propely by his provide other than Dvois ssv broad band. Please solve my problem immdiately... Regards,...

I had payed my october month internet pay and found that one transaction which i made said unsuccessfull bu thad taken money from my account. later through other gateway (ccavenue) the payment was successfull and in the ion app only the success transaction is seen. i enquired in the ion office and said by 15 days it will be refunded and yet it is not refunded.

My username is ashutosh206. I had requested the internet transfer for my connection from Ghansoli address to Airoli address around 19th Sep 2015. It was supposed to be transferred on 24th Sep 2015, but it took 15 days to transfer the same i.e. I got my connection back on 9th Oct 2015 after following up 4 to 5 times. So I requested to extend my internet plan by fifteen days which was active during that duration to fulfill my loss. Till now I have followed up around 4-5 time more for the action that needs to taken for the loss. Every time I call to customer care, they say I would get a call on the same day regarding the my complaint resolution. I wait for their call like a fool, still no resolution. Worst customer service provided by the D-VOIS. I have rather asked them to discontinue my internet plan and I will look forward for new internet service provider.

My internet is not working for past 10 days and following up through call centre and ticket. But never get positive response. Even i visited their office but the staffs are very rude. When told i need to meet some responsible senior in organisation, they avoided. Till now engineer is yet to visit and solve the issue.
                                @ management of dvois - pls seriously u have to have some professional ethics.

No Internet

I have been using the company's internet service for the past one year by paying regular money. this month the internet is not working i have been calling. they register my complaint and dont do anything.