DNA Newspaper
Diligent Media Corporation Ltd.,

DNA Newspaper Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
11th Floor, Tower 3, India Bulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone (West)
Mumbai City District
India - 400 013

Good

DNA Newspaper Complaints & Reviews

Flat No. 203, Pratham Kashish,
Navpada, Kurla (W),
Mumbai - 400 070

Our Vendor Mr. Shailendra / Mahendra (Kurla [W] ) does not provides us the paper properly. He has been skipping the paper since last many days. Kindly ask the vendor to provide us the paper properly or please change the vendor of our area.
In-spite of repeated reminder given to him. Yet there is no improvement in supplying the paper. Even yesterday i did not receive the paper.

Kindly look into the matter.

DNA News Paper — NON receipt of News Paper till date

Dear Sir/Madam

My Name is Jayatheertha S Kulkarni
I have already paid One year Entry amount of news paper amount.
my reference coupon No is 045972.
Till now i have not received one news paper from your side

Please take immediate action.
why not receiving dna newspaper even after a year subscription been paid anybody concerned authority reply?

Dna Newspaper — NON RECEIPT OF DNA NEWSPAPER

DNA newspaper has launched a scheme of Yearly subscription in 299. Their representative came to my home and gave the details & I gave a cheque for subscription as per the scheme. the cheque got encashed in my account but till the date we have not yet started receiving the newspaper.

please mail & reply why it is so? why we are not getting the newspaper.
i have been told by my vendor that if i give him entire booklet of 1 year subscription, then only he will issue me news paper.. he has also told me that dna authorities have only told him to do this. can anyone explain ???? what must i do now???

DNA News Paper — pf

iam regined the dna last one year, iam appiled pf last may.
till today ihave not recived amount
I have a booklet of 1 year subscription. I have changed my address so I asked to my vendor that issue the news paper in my new addr. but vendor is not responding and I m not getting the newspaper till date.

my new addr: flat no473, bldg-9, Bhagyodya, Khernagar, Bandra (E).
my old addr: 1812/186, sector 6, CGS Colony, Antophill, wadala

pls do the needful.

DNA — Non receipt of news paper

Hi Sir,

This is Nagraj Adep working in Future Generali India Life Ins. Com. Ltd. and my no. is [protected] and e-mail id nagraj.[protected]@futuregenerali.in. I've taken DNA Subscription for 2 years by paying Rs. 199/- starting from 01-Jan-2011. But till date i'm not getting the newspaper at my home. I've spoken to the executive of DNA Mr. Manoj on [protected] but no proper response from him till date. Even i called the customer service center at DNA to launch a complaint but every time i called they told that the concern person is not available and they will call me back. But the result is same no solution for the problem. Hence writing to you seeking for immediate action and solution.

Nagraj Adep

due to non-functional of my mobile, I did not receive the renewal msg, hence unware of the same.
    since i am regular reader of DNA and been subscribing the same from last many years.

request to kindly accept my renewal fee against subscription no 3071723.

kindly send yr rep to my office to collect the cheque and renew my subscription

pl consider my request and inform me accordingly

DNA paper supply — Regarding the supply of dna paper

Sir you have sent a mobile message to me to give the monthly coupon to the supplier boy of our regular paper supplier, but that boy is not accepting your D N A coupon . So kindly arrange to sent your agent who supply the paper to our area so that I can hand it over to him for your supply of paper

This is for you kind information that when we opted for dna paper your agent told me that your supplier will come to your residence and start delivering the paper.

My address

ZION # 42 5th cross 5th Main Lakshminarayana lay out
    Munnikolallu, Bangalore 560037

residence phone # 28475850

DNA News Paper — Not supply

My name is Bhavya My address is No. 9, Hegganahalli cross, Bangalore. I have ebecome a founder subscriber for the said DNA paaper in Bangalore during middle of the year 2008 I was told be the person who collected the subscription for the whole year that the News paper would be supplied from middle of October 2008. The person namely Yatish who collected Rs. 300 from me. and for that an booklet for whole year .subscription. stating that News paper will be supplied from third week of December 2008. But till date I am not in receipt of the said news paper. I tried to contact the person mentioned in the letter with phone no, but it is swithched off.

DNA News Paper — News paper not supplied and collected the subscription amount

DNA representative have collected Rs. 300/- for full one year subscripition on door to door campaign.

But till date you have not supplied the newspaper till date and your agent are asbsconding while enquiring the same. I request you kindly look into the matter seriouly and resume the supply of the same otherwise please refund the amount which you collected from us.

With regards
    Arun Shenoy,
    No.390 Teachers Colony
    Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560 072
    Phone[protected]
      Dear Concern,

This is to inform you that due to disconnect between DNA and news paper agency(Gati News paper...

I have subscribed to DNA newspaper subscription having booklet No.[protected] in the month of August...

I here by want to confirm DNA is one of the most fraud company in Indian News Paper Industries just establish to fool around their customer.

DNA is only company in India who dont have any value towards commitment.

In my case DNA have sent my 2nd year coupon to DNA vendor, and DNA vendor is encashing my coupons from DNA and not supplying news paper to me. Even after lot of correspondence and commitment from DNA for supply of Paper yet I am not getting any newspaper.

Correspondence of my mail is mentioned below :

----- Forwarded Message -----
      To: DNA Subscripction <[protected]@dnaindia.net>
      Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 10:25 AM
      Subject: Re: Fw: Non receipt of second year subscription letter

I dont need DNA paper I need my money back. I understand all commitment made by DNA is false and to fool people.

To: DNA Subscripction <[protected]@dnaindia.net>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:39 AM
      Subject: Re: Fw: Non receipt of second year subscription letter

as per DNA commitment i should have got DNA new paper but today also I have not got any new paper. Pls. stop giving such false commitment which you are not fulfilling also dont provide us number of your area representative who never picks the call.

I need solution not false commitment from DNA.

If you cannot supply paper return my money for second year paper subcription .

To: sudip choudhari <[protected]@yahoo.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:33 AM

Dear Mr.Sir,

We are Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This revert is in regards to your mail for not receiving DNA/problem pertaining to the vendor under reference.

Your complaint has been forwarded to our area representative from your area with a request to sort it out at earliest. His contact details are as given below.

Mr. Mayur Gambhirrao

Contact number:[protected]

For further assistance, you may get in touch with him.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM, sudip choudhari <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have not received any Coupon at my address that mean DNA have directly forwarded the coupons to vendor ( Vendor Code : C54V0045, Vendor Name : RAMESH RAMCHANDRA GHAG ), who is now ignored of any receipt of coupon & my paper have been stopped.

Pls. let me know if you are appointing such kind of distributor who ignores receipt of Coupon & stop supplying paper, what I should do as a customer of DNA.

Need urgent intervene of yours.

S Choudhari

--- On Tue, 1/29/13, DNA Subscripction <[protected]@dnaindia.net> wrote:

To: "sudip choudhari" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
      Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 5:06 PM

Dear Mr. Choudhari,

Please find the attached file your subscription coupon details.

This revert is in regards to your mail regarding non-receipt of DNA subscription coupon booklet.
      Your 2nd year DNA subscription coupon booklet no. 5373948 has been delivered to your address on 18th June 2012 by Indian Speed Post services and five coupon encashed by vendor.

Request to check it at your end. --

Team DNA
      Toll Free- [protected]

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:42 AM, sudip choudhari <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

awaiting for status.

--- On Wed, 1/16/13, sudip choudhari <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: sudip choudhari <[protected]@yahoo.com>
      Subject: Non receipt of second year subscription letter
      To: [protected]@dnaindia.net
      Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 3:04 PM

Dear DNA team,

I was suppose to get DNA second year subscription by Sep'12 yet I have not received the subscription letter.

On searchin my SMS's I found that I have got a SMS having Booklet no : 5373948 & Barcode : EM[protected]IN.

If DNA have really fwd the paper then where is it ??/

Kindly update on future update through email.

Best Regards,

S Choudhari

Team DNA

Toll Free- [protected]

DNA NEWSPAPER SUBCRIPTION — SUBSCRIPTION FRAUD

The newspaper local office in Pune collects money in the name of yearly subscription but the coupons are never sent. You can go on following up and they will continue to promise the delivery but nothing happens. A number of people have been caught in this fraud, beware don't buy the subscription.

DNA News Paper — Not given the coupon even the payment taken

There was a DNA Scheme of 2 years papaer @199/-. I have paid the amount through cheque one month back and it is cleared also. Till date i have not received the cuppon for the same. Even they are sending sms that you will soon get the cupon but it is not happening. They are not even taking calls.

pls help.

DNA News Paper — Don't receive Any paper After subscription

Dear Sir/Madam
      This Swapnil Dafale your DNA Subscription in Hadapsar,Pune. I have received subscription Copan
      For May 2011 to Apr 2012.
      But After 20 days In MAY 2011 ,I don’t received any News Paper for that I have done complaint about
      This but they can’t serious about this. That’s way you suggest me what I do for it.
      I hope you give me a positive reply to my complaint.

Swapnil Dafale
      (Tata Yazaki,pune)
      Contact No.([protected],[protected])

DNA India — Paper Subscription

i have requested a subscription of yearly DNA paper providing an amount of 249/- in Mar 2011. i am yet to receive any subscription coupon. Its been 3 months now and there is no sight of the newspaper.
      Their customer care provide no straight answer and are very arrogant. i am frustrated with them and want my money back.

DNA News Paper — not providing the paper

i m staying at vasai & i have subscribed the scheme two years free DNA news paper but since a month they are not providing me the news paper and i dont have the dealers contact number also please help me

dnaindia — non receipt of booklet

till now i have not received my DNA Booklet.I have called many times to Mr. JIALAL,DNA Executive,Mumbai([protected]),but not respond.
      my vendor has stopped delivering newspaper for last two weeks.

Details of my payment :
      cheque no. : 681899 (ICICI BANK)
      Amount : Rs.199.00

PO -T A P P
      Boisar(w)-401504
      THANE
      MH

DNA with their local vendor is fooling their customers by collecting money for two year subscription and proving th coupons of second year.

Customer is paying money to DNA interm DNA is sending their subscription coupon to DNA nominated local paper supplier. Local supplier interm encash coupons and never supplies new paper to customer.

With this may be few of the DNA employees are getting some additional benefits with their vendor whereas customer are suffering.

DNA Vendor Code : C54V0045, Vendor Name : RAMESH RAMCHANDRA GHAG is encashing my coupons ( coupon booklet no. 5373948 ) without my concern and DNA never takes responsibility of anything. After lot of follow ups and mail correspondence ( specified below ) DNA have given mob no of local representative who is also like DNA never pick up the call.

----- Forwarded Message -----
        To: sudip choudhari <[protected]@yahoo.com>
        Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:33 AM

Dear Mr.Sir,

We are Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Mr. Mayur Gambhirrao

Contact number:[protected]

For further assistance, you may get in touch with him.
        Aug 13, 2020

This is true, these guys had even come to Hulimavu and Yehlanka and took the same amount and went away and no one turned back and responding now.

A strong legal action has to be taken againist them.

DNA News Paper — Representative vanished with the booty

Hi All,

During July 2008, a guy with full uniform from DNA News Paper had come to vyasa bank colony, bannerghatta road, Bangalore and colleced Rs.300 towards yearly subscription for DNA News Paper from more than 50 houses stating that every one will start getting the said news paper from the month of Oct 2008 from our local news paper supplying agency on submitting the monthly brochures which he had given us.

When we contacted our news paper entrepreneur, he said that he is not aware of any updates on this matter from DNA news paper, now when we tried to contact the phone number given on the brochure, either the phone is out of reach or gives continuous engage tone.

So whom shall we compliant now on this matter, its pure looting in a daylight.

DNA DAILY — not yet received either coupons nor copy of dna

I have also subscribed for DNA on 16/9/2008 . I havent received any coupons nor a copy of DNA so far.
        What i felt is, atleast for the courtesy DNA Management should have verified through call or sms weather customers have recived their coupons or not. i hope this blog will help me out...

DNA- Daily News paper — Not getting paper

I taken one year DNA paper subscription which started recently in bangalore. i paid the money and i taken the monly reciepts also. DNA paper started on december2008 in bangalore, but still now i didnt got the paper. I enquired for the contact number to talk with them, I called so many numbers to get my paper. But in vain. I lost two months of subscription. Take action on this issue. Thanks

D N A — NON RECEIPT ON COUPEN & GIFT

SUBCRIPTION CHEQUE NO 071707 FOR RS 500/- DEBITED TO MY A/C ON[protected], BUT TILL THE DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED COUPEN AND GIFT FROM YOU. PLEASE DO NEEDFULL.
        SUHAS P VAGAL
        DOMBIVALI EAST

Dna Newspaper — DNA COUPON

RESPECTED
        SIR/MADAM My name is nadeem akhtar siddique, i stay at flat
        no-501 A-wing Bldg-Sarjan chs, MAHADA Malwani Malad [west] Mum-400095.
        I had given a cheaque of rupees 199 (one hundred ninty nine only) on 17 Jan 2011
        CHQ No- 036067 for DNA Coupan to Omkar sai agency. Till now i didn't get any
        kind of responce . I have asked too many times to Omkar agency they are tell to
        us we r forward ur chq to DNA Newspaper company but why they not send the
        Coupan we don't know then, they have given me a number of sales execative when
        i am calling on [protected] its always switch off & another number [protected]
        the ring is going on & on but no one is picking a mobile .
        PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM my number is [protected].

NADEEM A SIDDIQUE
        My name is ganesh shankar pandit I have already paid to subscription of Rs. 199.00, our cheque has already cleared on 02.04.2011, but till the date I have not received subscription coupon. my address is Flat no. 204, 3rd foor, Ganesh Apartment, kailash Nagar, Shankar Pawse Road, Katemanivali Kalyan (East) - 421306.My mobile No. [protected], tel no. -[protected],
        My E-mail id - [protected]@yahoo.co.in, another Ganesh.pandit43 gmail.co.in, [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Non reciept of DNA coupons

I had renewed my subscription on 30/09/2014 but till date not received any coupons
          I have given a cheque to DNA on 17Th of December 2012 of Rs: 699/- for subscription of copies for The year 2013 & 2014...
          I am a regular reader of DNA news paper, my wife and child also like DNA very much.

I have subscribed DNA...

Have not received my renewal booklet for the second year .
          I should have got it by august 2012, but its dec 2012 no idea whr it

i have applied for new subscription also ,that got rejected stating u already have a subscription.
          And the person responsible Mr . Rajesh V pandhyay [protected] is acting smart and not responding to my calls.

I have tired calling their [protected] no one picked up the phone the whole .
          i tired [protected], for compliants ext 8124 , the operator replies call on [protected] , or transfer to some ext where no one answers

DNA paper — Not received coupon for paper subscription renew

Sir my name is Dinesh Jain, I have given a cheque in favour of dna paper for renewing my subsription but i did not recieved my coupon for subscription. I have called 10times at dna office but they still say we will you the coupons but 2 months after i didnot recieved my coupons. Sir please help me to get my money back or get the news paper subscribed.The cheque is of Oriental bank of commerce and cheque number is 873020

DNA Newspaper subscription — 2nd yr coupons not received

not yet received the confirmation as we already submitted the change of address coupon to the vendor and not yet received the 2nd yr subscription coupons

I would like to bring to the notice the DNA subscription coupons delay which is been quite annoying and have to go through a grate deal .

I had opted for 2 year subscription plan in June 2011 and had got my first subscription with lot of delay as newspaper vendors don't delivery with out coupons ,I had wasted my 1 month then .

Now my 1 st year subscription got over in July and my new set of coupons were supposed to be delivered ,But till date I haven't got any coupons till date . I have logged my issue with DNA subscription customer care but they claim its been issued already and would anticipate further delay .

This has been the common practice followed by DNA and there are several such grievances like these but no action is followed .

Kindly advice as to how to go ahead if DNA doesn't come up with issuing duplicate coupons or arrange any other alternative.

Manoj.K

DNA News Paper — Till date I have not received the Paper

Hi Management,

DNA Team set a Campaign in my company on August Month. The team told to us that we will be getting paper from October Month. But till now i am not in a position to receive any single edition. Please look into this and replay me ASAP.
            DNA is fraud and cheat
            i need news paper daily in delhi

DNA Newspaper subscription — No Newspaper received

I had subscribed for the DNA newspaper on 23rd March, 2011 under a scheme that was introduced by them in my office, that they would deliver newspaper for 2 years at the amount of Rs.249.
            Now its almost two months, and I havent recd a single newspaper till date. Neither I receive any followup calls from them. I need to regularly followup to them, and everytime, I call them, they say, to me, that in two days it will get started.
            Its not the question of money, but the reputation and trust , that they have put at stake due to this. This small amount from each person, becmoes a huge amount taken together all the subscriptions, They have been cheating on consumers with this, All my friends who took the subscription are facing the same problem.

I would appeal to people, not to take this subscription scheme from DNA.
            If you cant stick to your promises, how would we be able to trust on the content you publish.

Rgds,
            Suchitra Dixit.
              I have subscribed DNA newspaper For 2 years. I received the coupons for 1 year up to the validity till May 2012 . Now for...

I NATHIDEVI C N JAIN is a customer for DNA daily newspaper but I am not receiving my newspaper since last 6 months (i.e. since November 2011).
              When I complaint about it to our paper vendor He always troubles Me sending some boys I just want to complaint about him and I know that my paper vendor sells all the papers to some waste paper shop here in kalyan.
              I want to request you (DNA) to cancel his (paper vendors) license other wise I'll complaint in consumer court

DNA — not receiving news paper

my Transaction id is [protected].

I havn't received any confirmation and call regarding of distribution of DNA news paper till today.

kindly look into the matter.

yogesh mishra

DNA — Not receiving of DNA news paper

I paid 299 Rs annual subscription of DNA news Paper to the Company Representative in the month of September and he told me that DNA daily paper distribution will start from the moth of October 1st but i have not received the paper and if i called his number and DNA's query no.both numbers were switched off. Don't Believe in DNA's company and their representatives if any representative comes to your home call to nearest police station give the complaint

Not Reciving DNA News Paper — Not Reciving DNA News Paper

Respectes Sir This is PRaveen from bangalore I subscribe DNA newspaper in the month of sep till now i have not yet recieved the news paper they launched a scheme of Yearly subscription in 299. Their representative came to my home and gave the details. He promised me that he will send the hawcker to receive the coupens but nobody came for that. regular hawker is not ready to give the paper without giving the payment coupen for atleat six months in advance. Then another representative came from DNA he sent one hawker to receive the commencement coupen He came and collected the commencement coupen but still we have not received even a single copy of news paper after 3 months also. Many times we launch a complaint on DNA site also but there is no response. DNA services are too bad I don't know how is the paper contents. I 'll suggest to all to not to take DNA in the yearly subscription. They don't fulfill the promises.
              and commitments. pls take a severe action on DNA New paper agency and their managment and kidly help me to refund my 300 rs amount . it vll be very greatful from ur side

DNA - News Paper — Not getting news paper

I have applied with a cheque of Rs. 299 long back but have not received anything. The serial number for the same is 151343. Please let me know what to do on this now. My contact number is [protected]

DNA — Not Receiving DNA newspaper

I am Rameez Pinjar . I was enrolled with DNA newspaper for annual agremment. I have paid them the total annual money for the newspaper earlier. I got the paper for first 3 months from JAN-2010 upto MAR-2010. After that I am unable to get in touch with any DNA person..and I am not received any letter to with them.

Dna Newspaper — Not receiving daily newspaper

Dear sir/madam,

i have subscribed for your 199/for 2yrs. scheme . check was given to you & that was withdrawn on 01/01/2011. but still now newspaper was not coming. pls. check & do needful. as early as possible.

Check detail.

Chemical research Lab-6

Glenmarkpharmaceuticals.

Research cetre, Mahape .

Navi Mumbai.

Ph. [protected]. Ext. 224,225.

Mobile.-[protected]
              I Shri A. Pitchai mony is residing at 214, C-Wing, Dewan Mansion-IX., Ambadi Road, Vasai Road West, District Thane, PIN: 401 202. I have paid subscription upto 2014. But I am not getting the newspaper from 1st August, 2012. I have made the complaint to DNA office two months back over phone no.43888888 that I have not received the coupon and the newspaper vendor is going to stop the paper. It was assured that they are sending duplicate coupon. I have contacted Shri. Ashraf, agent of DNA several times during the last two months over his phone no. [protected]. As suggested by DNA office I contacted Shri Hemendra Naik over phone no. [protected]. He promised that the paper will be arranged to supply from 10th August. But still it is not coming. I feel it is better to get the refund of subscription paid along with the damages for not supplying the paper.

PITCHAI MONY.

DNA — Non receiving of daily Newspaper

I Mr. Nitin Shinde have paid DNA Rs. 249/- vide cheque No. 062836 for the subscription of two years. I am not receiving my newspaper regularly . The boy who drops the newspaper has many excuses for non provision of newspaper to me. Kindly let me know how to solve my issue .

I had made a cheque payment of Rs 249/- to my newspaper vendor Sunil Gogalia (Kondhwa,Pune) on Nov'11 to renew my DNA subscription ( as per 2 yrs DNA scheme/offer).
                It's been almost 3 months i haven't got the subscription booklet yet, Nor my vendor supplies newspaper to me..
                I have been chasing the vendor (Sunil Gogalia) and he says the cheque has been submitted to DNA office, When i contact DNA Pune office manager (Mr Rajnish Singh), he keeps giving false promises that the cheque is under-process and by next week I should get the booklets.. I have called up DNA Pune office several times and spoke to them to process my subscription, however their staff and Mr Rajnish Singh repeats the same thing that the cheque is under process and I would get the booklets within 1-2 weeks..

I feel DNA newspaper scheme is bogus and they are cheating people.. The staff of DNA Pune office are big liars, they have no ethics nor do they care for their customers.
                Please take some stern action against DNA Pune and help the cause.

Dna Newspaper — Not got the subscription booklet

Myself Mangesh Borker,

I work for techmahindra, vimannagar branch. One fine day I saw DNA 2 yr corporaate subscription offer in our canteen and decided to opt for that. I payed 249 rs and my form no is 46124 and was told that the subscription booklet would be distributed in the company campus on 8th april 2011.

Since I was on holiday, the executive suggested that it will be delivered to my doorstep.

After 2 weeks I called DNA subscription dept pune and after calling 2-3 times finally 1 person was able to tell me the status, that courier is on the way, but i still did not receive the booklet.

After repeated calling(most of the times this dept people do not take the call), i was given the same reason, problem with courier and so on. I know names of some people who are least bothered, Jayant and Ganesh who work here in subscription dept.

2 months have passed, i have not yet got the booklet, on requesting for refund, the authorities speak rudely and say you need to fill application form by coming to the office

Request the authorities to take stern action against the concerned officials.
                Hope this complaint is resolved and subscription is delivered to my address ASAP
                I did the subscription in march but still not recieved the booklet, when i call they keep on sayin by next thursday you will recieve the booklet for sure and they say this every week !
                its been a horrible experience, i think this whole subscription tactic is a sham, thugs operating with excuses ...
                  Not received booklet coupons
                  Hi Team,

This is in regards with DNA subscription.

I have...

I have paid INR 249 for one year subscription in Mar'11. But I have not yet received the coupons for...
                  I have registered for DNA News paper subscription through online registration from DNA newspapers official website .I subscribed...

Sent: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:10:49
                  To: "[protected]@dnaindia.net"<[protected]@dnaindia.net>
                  Cc: "[protected]@dnaindia.net"<[protected]@dnaindia.net>
                  Subject: DNA coupans not received yet..

Hi Sir/Madem,

I have already paid (deducted from my account by you) the ammount of rs 199/- to you in May 11.

Then in the last week of July 11 you have send me the SMS saying that "Thanks for subscribing to DNA, your Booklet Numbr is[protected] ......" and for assistance call on ([protected]). I have waited for almost month but still coupans are not received to me. (In between the period coupans are returned to you by courier as as both o[censored]s (me and my wife) are working in a company) Then I call on above mentioned number then they say call to Mr. Amit ([protected]). I have called Mr Amit many times but they always says that I will give you your coupans in next two day, since last 20-25 days.

Now Mr Amits mobile is getting switched off from last two days!

What should I do?

If the coupans will not received me in next 4-5 days, I will planning file a cheat case agains DNA ....

Please note that I am existing couster of the DNA. and after fustarating from above scnerio I am suggesting to my friends/relatives that do not go to purchase the DNA they gives us the worst service in the market.

One of my friend has received his News papers coupans (other than DNA) within 15-20 days. (How quick and reliable they are!), also during this time period his news papers people very quickly and in good manner responded with him.

Mahendra Chaudhari
                  Aug 13, 2020

This is to inform you that I had taken the subscription of DNA newspaper for 2 yrs for Rs.100 few months before, I have been also receiving the news papar regularly for those mont my vendor has submitted the coupans. To continue with this offer for the next remaining months my vendor is asking to submit the coupans remainng with me. But when I searched for the coupans, i came to know these coupans are missing. So I requested my news paper vendor to reissue me the new coupans, he is asking me to pay Rs.100 again which i had already paid for 2 yrs as he tatlked with DNA concerning person Mr. Rajesh. I have been asked to resubmit the Residential & ID proof which i am ready to submit but how can i repay for the same subscription. As per my knowledge they can easily findout my details from their record and get it confirm from their end and reissue me the coupans for next remaining months. I have also dialed the concerning person's cell given by my Vendor, but he is not picking up the phone, so how can i come to know about the status of my Subscription for which I have already paid. So I request you to please look into this issue & help me. This is not only the matter of money i am not just registering this complaint for the same but i expect that i should get the proper justice from your side.

Prafull M. Kasar
                    Cell: [protected]

Vendor name: Mahesh News Paper Agency, Airoli sector-4 cell: [protected]

Contact person from DNA: Mr. rajesh: [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020

My daughter ms.Ishita V. Chaubal (age 9 yrs) was interested in subscribing dna ya (childrens new paper).In this regard I had inquired in dna office on the phone no.[protected]as mentioned in the form she had received from the school)and I got dna dealer - mr. Rajendra kadam (mobile no. [protected]). After contacting mr.Kadam he sent one person to collect the cheque drawn in favour of "dna " amounting to rs. 100/- For the yearly subscription of dna ya which comes on every sunday. He promised us that we will get the coupen within 21 working days and gave a receipt heading subscriber's copy form no. 2131840 (mre/Excetive code: 2583). Till date we had not received any coupen or any response from the news paper regarding this.The cheque was cleared from the bank immediatedly after 2 days.

After continuously calling to dna's office nobody bothers to resolve the matter. And everytime mr. Kadam promises that he will start subscription next week.

This is not the question of loosing rs.100/- But the mental harrasement suffered by my daughter as every sunday she eagrly waits for the newspaper but in vain...this is not at all expected from reputed newspaper dna. Henceforth I will not suggest anybody to subscribe any of the dna newspaper.

DNA News Paper — not getting subscribed news paper

Hi, i was subscribed the dna news paper on 21th september. They assure that i'll get the news paper from 1st october. But when i was not get the news paper on schedule date.So i was try their contact number but these are not working.

Dna Newspaper — Not getting newspaper

I did participate in DNA launch offer at Bangalore by subscription for 1year by paying Rs. 299. I was impressed with lot of hoarding across bangalore and when their Exective who came to our door with launch offer, promoised that it would start as of October 1, 2008, after some time I got a call from DNA that it will going to launch from 1st Nov, again I got a call that the launch date has extended and it will launch on 1st dec. its almost more than a week time has passed I m yet to receive the paper.
                      Sir, My ID No.is 156977, I hv paid Rs.199/- vide BOM Cheque No 115591 dt Feb-2008 and i hv been alloted DNA News Paper Coupan no 137008 in April-2008. The coupans are with DNA superwiser Hemant Goud Mob No-[protected], My vendor is Yogesh Yadav at MALAD-East Mob-[protected], He told me my subcription is Over and pay fresh subscription from Jan-2009, I hv inquired in Oct-08 position of copans from DNA Office Pratibha- Mob No-[protected]. She was told me most of cuopans already submitted on yr account. Pl.send yr representative on my addres for collecting cheque and copans may be sent to me and not to superviser or vender. Try to sort out above problem khamkar Prakash

DNA Subscription — Not getting DNA subscription

Have applied DNA subscription thru Chq# 910475 Rs - 399/- given to one of your agent in Ulhasnagar in the month of Feb.

But till date i haven't received single copy.

Could you plz check the reason for this and let me know should i have to do anything from my side to get the copies.

Awaiting your earliest reply.
                      Nishant

DNA newspaper Complaints — No newspaper after subscription

I subscribed to the newspaper for Rs. 449. The executive promised to get the newspaper delivered from 1st Apr 2010. (Fools Day - I should have realised here itself ;) )
                      The newspaper never came, finally after calling this guy several times, and following up with the local vendor I managed to get the newspaper on 5th Apr 2010.
                      Phew! But that was not all, suddenly the newspaper stopped from 14th May 2010. Now the real story begins, I called the local vendor several times, but he did not respond to the calls, then the executive who took the money. He asked me to find another vendor and get the newspaper from the new vendor.
                      I sent an email to the email id given on the subscription receipt, it bounced back ( Wonder how could there be printing mistakes ). I got the valid email id from the newspapers website, but no response.
                      Then, I called on the phone no. mentioned on the receipt, the lady on the phone promised to resolve the matter by the end of the day and get back to me. I waited 2 more days, and called back on the same no., and I was promised that the newspaper will be delivered from the next day. Also, the coupon booklet will be delivered soon.
                      Moral of the story - Nice job. Make money even if your product doesn't sell, by giving out fake subscription schemes.
                      till we have not receive your side response, please talk with hocker or refund our amount RS.449/=
                      ANIL KUMAR GUPTA [protected]

dna subscriber's copy — non receipt of dna paper

D ear sir
                      I joyce brian abraham non receipt of my dna copy through your coupon system and mre no 2092 and name is rajesh pawar cell no[protected]
                      pl. do the need ful