Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

I am working with FIL INDIA BUSINESS &RESEARCH SERVICES PVT LTD Gurgaon (PF Acc no - GN/GGN/30838/20878) and have submitted...

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I am Not getting my provident fund (PF NO. 11779 & FPF NO. 10553 ) from Rajasthan electronics & instruments ltd. Jaipur. The complete address is
Rajasthan electronics & instruments ltd. (REIL) Jaipur, Rajasthan. Kindly take necessary action and guide me for future.

In my PF account auto debited multiple times like (OB adjustment entries in my PF passbook on 12th April 2021) and a huge amount has been debited from my PF account .

Kindly let me know the reason, when this can be resolved.

Dear Sir / Mam,

My Name is Siva Shankari.M. My Phone No.[protected]. I have Joined in the Company Name is PREMIER FINE LINENS PRIVATE LIMITED (Establishment ID:CBCBE[protected]) on May-2019. And i have left on Feb-2020 from that Company. Totally 10 Month Service in EPF. I have approached the employer to claim the PF Amount. But They are not responding. I don't know what i can do. i hope finally you can only solve my issue.

Kindly take the necessary action & do the needful.

contact us employee consultancy. [protected]

UPSC EPFO exam will conduct on 9/05/21
        and my center in Jodhpur city and i am living in Jaipur city, in Rajasthan Governament declare weekly lockdown and it effects transportation also, how can we manage to go other other city while hotels as well as transportation should be closed and effected due to guideline of Rajasthan government
        so kindly request you to plz cancel the exam or kindly do some changes in center, we can study for the exam alot and lastly the organisation make challanges with our future, its totally disappointed,
        plz provide same center as in living city

thankyou
        yours faithfully

I have raised claim for PF advance on 26 March 2021 and i got SMS that claim settled and NEFT done on 7 April 2021. But till date pf advance amount not credited in my Bank account. So kindly do needful for the same.
          Neft done but amount is not credited in bank account
          Neft done but amount is not credited in bank account
          Sep 12, 2021
          I got all information about my pending pf amount and they will transfer money again
          How many days it will take to go this complaint to EPFO?

Its been more than 2 months since my PF transfer has been approved by EPFO office in Gurgaon. However, even after raising multiple grievances, Annexure K is not being provided. Every time, the grievance is closed saying that Annexure K will be mailed to me shortly. There is no time frame provided and this looks very unprofessional for a Central Government department. Here is the CLAIM ID[protected]

I have got multiple OB adjustment entries in my PF passbook on 16th Feb 2021 and a huge amount has been debited from my PF account .
              Kindly let me know the reason behind it and when this can be resolved.

I am unable to see employment history/service history on my epfo portal.

I have been following up for a TDS certificate since 05.03.2021.

The EPFO has deducted Tax on 21.01.2021 but till date they have not issued me TDS certificate. They are not even acknowleding the emails sent regularly to remind.

email ro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in, [protected]@epfindi.gov.in

After so many reminders and NO RESPONSE I lodged a grievance on their portal on 15.03.2021 reference number issued by system BANII/E/2021/09478 dated 15.03.2021.

But till date they have not issued TDS certificate or replied to my reminders and update the status of TDS certificate.
                  I have approached Shri Sunil Barthwal, CEO of EPF office email: cpfc[at]epfindia[dot]gov[dot]in

I have been sending email to PF office since 05.03.2021 but in below mail to him its mentioned 10.03.2021.

Dear Shri Sunil Barthwal,
                  Hope you have received below messages.
                  I have been following up with your GOOD OFFICE for the TDS certificate for the tax deducted on 21.01.2021.
                  I sent the first request message on 10.03.2021 but all in vain I never received a single reply from your ESTEEMED OFFICE.
                  Later on 02.04.2021, I lodged a complaint on your grievance registration portal. The system allotted reference number BANII/E/2021/09478.
                  But all  in vain as your ESTEEMED OFFICE failed to reply.
                  Your staff at Bandra II Mr. Bhupendra Yadav was deputed to attend the case but he as per his knowledge and level of efficiency to work, disposed off the case just by saying "it will be done shortly"
                  Please ask him what will be done and by when it will be done. Your GOOD OFFICE has all my contact details like, email and contact number WHY did he not put me a reply with details?
                  Further as per NORMAL practice of your GOOD OFFICE your grievance registration portal is not working, I have been trying to lodge another complaint but the system is not sending the OTP to proceed further.
                  I hope being the head of the ESTEEMED OFFICE you are the RIGHT person to approach as your other staff members are too busy to write a simple reply to my messages since 10.03.2021.
                  Please spare some time for me and resolve my issue at the earliest. I think, as per your staff's thinking, you are free enough to attend all the day today petty issues like mine. Perhaps this is why they have not responded to my emails since 10.03.2021 and made me approach you.
                  Hopefully you are doing your job honestly with responsibility.
                  If I receive any request and I am not able to solve the issue, I at least, reply to the complainant that I have received your message and it will be solved within 2 days, 5 days or whatever applicable time required.

My some amount is pending for transfer but no respond from epfo office

Here to complain about unauthorized deduction from my PF Account.

There are 16 transactions with title of "Ob...

My PF balance got deducted by 36 continuous transactions with description:
                      "OB Adjustment-AUTO ADJ TRRNO # MMYYY: REJECTED AA EMP REQUEST ".

Almost 60% amount has been deducted.

Can anyone help me in this regard?

Dear Team,

I've raised many times this issue and going to raise again one last time.

My new...
                        Sir, I've concern about my PF withdrawal. I'm not able to withdraw or transfer my PF. I've transferred my PF from Teamlease...
                        One year PF pending from Reliance Integrated Services Limited.

Year 2008 March to 2009 February.
                        br...

Please kindly check my account and give me information about rejectation.
                        Form 19 rejected
                        Feb 25, 2021
                        Updated by SimsonDaimari
                        Kindly do it urgent money

Hi Team,

The amount for 24 transactions during 2016 & 2017 got deducted from my account.

I am an employee for an MNC from last 5 years.

Please help
                          Amount deducted from my pf account
                          So, I raised multiple grievances and they gave different replies for each one and two of them were the exact opposites. So, according to my understanding, the issue was that my company(Accenture) didn't split the employer's share into the PF deposit and the pension contribution because of which they are making corrections now. But the way they are doing it is also wrong which could lead to the same situation in the future. I would suggest that you post the same thing on twitter tagging the EPFO, labour ministry and the Union minister for labour, Mr. Santosh Gangwar. Also, raise a grievance and in case they keep closing it. You keep on raising new ones.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am an ex-Accenture employee and have got multiple below mentioned entries in my PF passbook...

My uan is[protected]