Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

My PF withdrawal claim was settled but the amount was returned due to incorrect bank details. But in EPFO system the claim is in approved status so I am not able to resubmit the claim. Even I have submitted the proforma form attested by the bank but still no update. Staff is so irresponsible and I am struggling to get my PF amount.

Please help me

Hii Sir, Member Id : KDMAL[protected] These is to inform you whenever i raise a claim they said already pf amount is settled as their is no amount in your ledger balance these statement said by Mrs Asha s Bihari and Mr PB Verma .
    Pf advance claim unsettled since December 2018.

Hii Sir,

Member Id : KDMAL[protected]

Jan 29, 2021
      Hii Sir, Member Id : KDMAL00947230000385263 These is to inform you whenever i raise a claim they said already pf amount is settled as their is no amount in your ledger balance these statement said by Mrs Asha s Bihari and Mr PB Verma . But while i m checking it reflects that only Rs 11632 and 1745 so only these amount is settled ans Rs 21800 is unsettled but in ledger balance it showsa as settled. Kindly address the issue as the amount is settled but again the amount is returned but in ledger balance it shows as settled .
      I have not rec any update from pf office nor from employer so kindly go through the member id and resolve my complaint
      Akbarr's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2021
      Akbarr's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2021
      Kindly repl
      Any update regarding my pending claim

With reference to PF claim id :
        Claim ID[protected]
        I have registered grievance with the EPFO (Registration Number : SROWF/E/2021/04001), and sent reminders multiple times.Still, no response from the PF deptt.
        I tried calling the concerned PF deptt. in Karnataka, but still no response from their side too.kindly find attached.

Kindly look into the matter.Expect your favourable response at the earliest.

Mehfooz

HI, My PF advance claim through form 31 was rejected on the grounds that the picture of the cheque I have submitted doesn't...

Hi Team,

I forgot my UAN details, I am trying to get the info using "Know your UAN", but getting internal server error. I need the UAN urgently for some work.
          Unable to get OTP under

I am Shrikant Maiti work as a employee of Limelight Hotels Pvt Ltd for 18 years and till now I am continue...

Hello Team,

My UAN number is[protected].
            My Claim ID is MHBAN[protected].

my PF withdrawal status shows that my PF amount was disbursed on 23rd November 2020 and it is still not credited to my account. Bank details are accurate and there is no issues.

Have cross checked in the bank. Kindly provide me an update.. I have not received any response for my calls as well

My UAN is[protected], I have raised for PF withdrawal on 17th November 2020. It shows that the amount is dispatched on 23rd NOV and credited to the Member account on 24th NOV 2020. However the amount is still not credited to my account.

Its been two months and Its still not reflecting in my account. all the account details have been accurate
              SIR / MADAM

 PF Basic Details Correction - Online/Manual
               PF Transfer Claim
               PF Advance Claim
               PF Final Settlement

We do solve complicated cases.

If interested, Please reach us @ EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com

My Name is Ravindra i am worked Planman Company in Bangalore (prives[protected] to[protected] Company present Closed but My PF Join date not Mentioned now My Amount Not Claimed. Please i Requesting to you mention My Join Date.

UAN No[protected]
                Join Date Not Update
                if your doe still pending for update you can contact me i was already updated 2 person doe of your company.
                contact number [protected]

We are worked at RTC outsourcing of Nellore depot under the Controctor. Due to some reasons stopped...
                  I have requested to update my basic details Adhaar number, still pending at field office for a month??? sent em, ail, they...
                  I called EPFO customer care on [protected] to find out why I was still accessing my passbook after activating my UAN as suggested...

I have upload my birth certicficate on 10-OCT-2020, still it is not approved by them, status showing as pending at Employer...
                  Need your support to get this clear..
                  Basic Details Pending at employer

Have made several complaints to EPFO thru their website epfigms.gov.in vide nos.ROTHA/E/2020/08456, 08828, 09447 and the last...

I have applied epf claim on 21 Nov 2020 but still it was showing under process

Could you please settled the amount ASAP

Due to personal emergency I need this amount.

Money is getting deducted without any reason and no information is given on the same.
                      Deduction of money without reason

Since from past three months am waiting to credited pending amount of Rs 42597/- from the epf, filed the complainant in epf portal in grievance. But there is no resolution from the epf. Request to clear at the earliest. Find the attachment for reference.
                        Nov 12, 2020
                        Updated by Ryavappa
                        Request to clear the issue

I have raised my claim on 24 October 2020 applied but today de 8th November 2020 My pass book showing withdrawal claim was...