Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] related photos (828)

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Jun 5, 2020
I had a compliant to epfo against my employer who is not approving my kyc details and hence i am not able to request for withdrawal...

Jun 4, 2020
Greetings,

I've applied for my pf withdrawal and it was settled and approved for payment on 26thmay2020. I received the message that i'll received the approved amount with in 3 working days, however i'm still waiting the amount to gets credited to my account. Also in the account balance at epfo is 0 and it shows payment transferred by neft on 26may2020. Request you to please assist. Thanks!

Please find below the details:

Tracking id[protected]
Name: amit mishra

Dear concern,
    This is inform you that my staff anwar ali pf transfer request sent and status showing settled 22 may - 20but amount not transfer till date.

So please amount transfer asap.

My uan no.[protected]

Thanks & regards
    Anwar ali

Jun 15, 2020
      May 29, 2020
      I am bhawani pratap singh i had already applied for my full pf settlement on
      3rd/april/2020 it was already 2 month ago there is no any further messages or any step taken by pf department still its show under process can any one help me out because right now i'm still unemployed and i need that money to fulfil my nesseciety thank you
      PF full settlement applied
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2020
      I did not received any settlement or any message or any mail from EPFO please help me out
      Updated by Rajat20 Jun 15, 2020 It's still shows under process

May 27, 2020
        I am not able to get my pf amount because of i have other names in my document details, for. Eg.in adhaar card my name is anju and in bank account my name is anju sindhwani.

Due to which my form is rejected and i need my pf amount.

Pls help me to get out of this problem
        difficulty in getting pf because of dual name in the documents.

V
          May 23, 2020
          Has been beaten with a customer. Time 6.00 pm will see. Poor employed name. Thaneshwar sahu and monu yadaw.

K
            May 19, 2020
            I have transfer my genius trust pf amount but still my pt amount is not transfer and also not update in passbook so please...
            G
            Chittur, Kerala
            My pf number is tnmas[protected]. Two time apply for partial amount claim, epfo office declined my request. I have affected...

May 16, 2020
            I worker for Sparsh BPO Services Pvt Ltd, 94-95 Udyog Vihar Phase IV, Gurugram. Date of joining 15th Aug 2007 to 15 July 2009
            PF Account no. is MH/94723/23476
            I still no received my pf amount, i send all the document to our offer but dont get any reply.
            Please suggest me how can i get my PF.

Sandeep Chauhan

G
              I am Girish Chandra Raj
              My UAN no[protected]
              I had applied 10 c & 19 but today both are rejected . can u help me withdraw my money
              My pf full
              My pf full

Dear Concern,
                This is inform you that I am one claim

in 29 April 2020 but still pending 13

may status in under process .

So please claim the my request ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
                Deepak Bhatia
                Peter England Kanpur

P
                  May 14, 2020

I refer to my most recent grievance registered on the epfigms system - today the 14th of may 2020.br...
                  D
                  May 11, 2020
                  Dear sir/madam,

My uan:[protected]

I have applied for my pf settlement claim through physical...
                  May 9, 2020
                  May 8, 2020
                  My name is ramji l. Karanjikar.
                  I had submitted epf online claim form-31 (Pf advance) on 04.05.2020.
                  It was...
                  D
                  May 11, 2020
                  May 5, 2020
                  Hyderabad, Telangana
                  Dear sirs,

I invite your kind attention to my uan no.[protected].
                  I have made claim for epf form-10c...

J
                  Apr 30, 2020
                  EPFO rejected my request for withdraw pf and pension amount as relieved from my previous working station.it rejected on 29/04/2020.
                  online claim form-10 c and form -19
                  (MPIND[protected] & MPIND[protected]

Apr 30, 2020
                    We are in need o[censored]rgent cash for medical reasons. Request you to please settle my claim as soon as possible. It has been...

Apr 28, 2020
                    Bengaluru, Karnataka
                    Hi sir/madam

As myself Syed mosif I claim pf through online I didn't look that my Bank account number is mistake and I applied and now it's showing claim settled but amount not credited in Bank account because it s one number mistake in Bank account number my UAN number[protected]

Apr 23, 2020
                      Apr 21, 2020
                      Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
                      pf amount not received
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2020
                      Updated by Ksantu Apr 23, 2020 Below are my details: Name:Santu kumar mukherjee UAN no:[protected], Pf no : PYBOM[protected] Claim id: PYBOM[protected], I Left my job from Quess corp limited last year 2019 and got PF claimed id as mentioned above. My PF withdraw status is still showing as under process from 20 March 2020 . Please help me to get my PF amount.

Jun 25, 2020
                        Apr 20, 2020
                        Hyderabad, Telangana
                        I have requested for claim multiple times for transfer of account and fund - however, even after one and half month no response...