Ezeego One Travels & Tours
Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate
Mumbai City District

+91 98 6756 5900  (Customer Care)

Fax:

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Complaints & Reviews

attention attention attention all the web surfer and readers of this complaint,

never book with this cheater web site,

i just made flight tickets attracted by some good scheme of some cash back, ezeego1 did not credit it even after 25 days of booking,

so i raised complaint no.1-67879, it was handed over to some mr.fateh khan, he did not reply within time limit, so again i took follow up for it, so today that guy called me and threatened me telling that "the company investigated my personal card number it does not belongs to me, so mr.fateh khan means that ezeego1 breaches all their customer's privacy by using/seeing their debit/credit card numbers and denying for cask back,

i think its very tough and good idea to make customers fool, they attracts customer's by sending email of various schemes, and after booking they check customer's card numbers, net banking passwords, debit/credit card data and passwords and never give any customers any type of cash back, today i searched many consumer forum web sites, consumer complaints web site, i found every where that ezeego1 never give cash backs they just makes people fools and theft their card numbers.

i did the worst mistake of my life making ticket in this web site using my card number, i can not expect what this company will do will my personal card data and passwords..

again attention all the users of this great cheater web site, because today i heard by ezeego1 company employee mr.fateh khan that they have my debit/credit card data. i received call around 5.30pm from no.[protected].

i will definitely go under legal actions against this company regarding card data, so please all respected customers who had used their personal card with this cheater web site please immediately contact me on[protected], we all will fight together.

my name is dhyey.
Ezeego1 customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Dear Mr. Thakkar,

As already communicated to you on 13th Sep'13 and on call, we won’t be able to process cashback for the mentioned bookings as they don’t adhere to the terms and conditions of the offer.

Best Regards,
Team Ezeego1

Ezeego1 — Cancellation Amount [Resolved]

I booked the return ticket BLR - DEL - BLR from Ezeego1.com and they booked only the DEL - BLR ticket but...

I have purchased a bus ticket from kolhapur to mumbai from ezeego1.com on 14th Nov 2012. I used as promo code to avail the discount on the ticket. Next day I wanted to cancel the ticket so called customer care of ezeego1. They took my reference ID and said it can be cancelled and amount will be refunded to your account within 7 working days. But no amount has been refunded till date. Now when I checked with them again they are saying because you have used a promo code your money cannot be refunded. If this is the case then why did the customer care person told me that amount will be refunded. If he would have told amount wont be refunded then I wouldnt have cancel the ticket. Also I have been chasing them since long time for this and they havent been replying me.

Vivek Bhimrajka
    Dear Mr. Bhimrajka,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Further to your below email, As per our records, one of our executive is already in touch with you for the mentioned query and the same is being worked upon.

Should you require any further assistance; feel free to contact us.

We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Dear Mr. Bhimrajka,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Post investigation, we have not received any calls from the contact numbers provided. Your booking reference number vide EZR[protected] was booked under the VISA cash back offer and as per the offer terms and conditions bookings made under this offer, which are then cancelled are non refundable.

Team ezeego1.

I have booked following 2 bus ticket from Hyderabad to Nagpur yesterday, now when I have cancelled the...

I have Booked a flight ticket (reference number : EZR[protected]/A) on 16th July 2012 for Pune to Bangalore & journey date was 17th August 2012.
      As per terms & conditions, I have used Promo code of AXISFLIGHTS with which i am supposed to get 500 rs cash back per passenger & I perfectly remember I have validated promo code properly. So i am eligible to get 1000/- rs cash back.
      I have used a Axis net banking for doing payment.

Initially, after booking when I called customer care at that time they told me, you are eligible for 1000/- rs cash bank.
      I am repeatedly following with customer care since last 15 days for getting cash back & they are just trying to avoid it.

ezeego reply
      [protected]--
      This is with Reference to the Complaint Id: 1-42145

Further to your below email, with respect to the cash back, as per the system logs, the mandatory validation of promo codes at the time of the transaction to confirm eligibility under the offer has not happened. Hence, therefore regret to inform you that we shall not be able to identify the transaction (EZR[protected]/A) under the cash back offer.

Also find the attached booking summary pdf file for your reference where in you have not validated promo code if you have validated on validation of the promo code, an instant discount of Re. 1 will be given but same was not reflecting in booking summary. Hope the same clarifies to you.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact us on our Toll Free No.[protected]accessible from all networks) or +[protected].

Satish Kotian
      Customer Service
      www.ezeego1.com
      Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ezeego1 — Refund Not done properly

I booked an Indian railway ticket as per the details below:
      PNR No.:[protected]
      Booking ref no.: EZR[protected]
      Invoice No.: I[protected]
      Train: KARNATAKA EXP
      Travel Date: 20-Oct-2009

Since I changed my travel plan, I cancelled the tickets on 10th Oct 09. I received the acknowledge mail for refund from Ezeego on 14th Oct 09.
      Here is the summary of refund details:
      Total invoice amount : INR 8390 /-
      IRCTC cancellation : INR 1977 / -
      Ezeego1 handling charges : INR 120 / - ( INR 20 / pax )
      Net Refund : INR 6293 / -

As you can see, there is an IRCTC cancellation charges of INR 1977/-
      Since ticket was cancelled well before the travel date, cancellation charges as per IRCTC rules for 3 AC ticket should be INR 60/- per head.

That’s make total IRCTC cancellation charges as INR 60/- for 6 people. I.e. INR 360/-

I am seeking clarification on this from ezzego for quite some time now but they came up with same refund details without using their mind to see there is a difference of 1977 - 360 = INR 1617 for no obvious reason.
      Either customer care is too naive to find out that or too smart to overlook that.
      I even talked to customer care over phone but they are pathetic too and did not help either. Its sheer waste of money and time.

Requesting all to avoid using service of this fraud and stupid company called EZEEGO1.COM.
      Actually they should go out of business easily. Thats the meaning behind their name.
      I have also replied with this reply
      [protected][protected]-------
      This is to inform you that, while booking a ticket I got 1 Re discount, I have properly checked & validated promo code but i don't able to understand why you are not accepting the truth.

This is really very disappointing that you are not trying to accept the truth, & seems to bluffing people in doing wrong marketing tactic's. And let me tell you, if I want to spend same amount which was offered by spice jet why should i go for your fraud service, there was no point in using your fraudulent service.

Lastly I will hope that your business grows very well with this fraudulent service. God Bless you !!!

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our system log reports, the mandatory validation of the promo code at the time of booking has not happened. On validation of the promo code, an instant discount of Re. 1/- is deducted from the total invoice. The same can be verified through the itinerary and the invoice copy. We regret to inform you, that your confirmed booking on Spicejet (EZR[protected]/A) is not eligible under the offer.

Thanking You.

Team ezeego1

I'm so frustrated of their customer support. Possibly the worst I've ever encountered. I've been requested a refund for 6 months now & every time I called I was given a false assurance. I booked a rail ticket in Feburary of Rs.722, but the transaction failed right away, still the amount was deducted from my account. And since then I've been calling their customer care. Probably more than 40-50 times now and I still haven't got my money yet. Once I was told that they have refunded me the money on 13th March. I told them I haven't got the money in my account yet, I even mailed them the pic of my bank statement. But still no response from their side. Few days back, when I called their customer care again, my experience was worst of all. The guy who first answered my call told me that I'm from sales its not my concern, I'll transfer you in concerned department and then i was put on hold for 20mins and then i had no choice but to disconnect the call.
        I'm helpless now. Please direct me. Below are the details of the transaction.

Name: Sahil Sharma
        Mob: [protected]
        Ezeego Ref No.: EZR[protected]
        Transaction ID: 399150
        Date of Booking: 25 Feb, 2012; 02:14 PM
        Payment Ref. No.: PMT 29992
        Amount: Rs. 722

Ezeego1 — refund of money

I booked ticket to hyderabad to bangalore and return hyderabad thru ezeegotravel site for two passengers with my credit card on 26th march 2008.and due to some personal problems, I cancelled those two tickets and informed the airlines(spicejet and indigo) and ezeego customer care and I received the cancellation acknowledgement from both the parties.from then onwards I am calling them for my refund, I spoke to there customer care 100 times, everytime same story reapeated, i spoke to suvarna, rupali, rebakkah, dimple ans swapnil and atlast to the supervisor mr.dheeraj bhatia, no one is giving propers resopnse, just putting the phone on hold for 30-40minutes and telling that they dont have information with accounts department and will get back to me in one day.its almost 4 months I did not get my money back..is there any option to get my money back.booking reference is EZR[protected]/A.

regards
        anwar
        Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, the applicable amount of INR 722/- has already been refunded in your account on 12th March for EZR[protected]. We request you to kindly reconfirm the details with your bank.

Team ezeego1.
        No. I have note received the refund yet. I had sent a mail to ezeego customer care too about it with a copy of my bank statement. Almost four years have passed. The refund is still pending.

I am Abhishek here and I booked a one way jouney for 3 people through ezeego1 website. Reference id is mentioned below

Ezeego1 reference id: EZR[protected]/A

The total cost of journey was Rs 16694 which I paid using my ICICI credit card.

I received the my ICICI credit card statement and there I noticed that Rs 500.82 + 61.90 has been changed extra.

Then I spoke to bank, they say that processing fee 500.82 + 61.90 has been charged by merchant/ezeego1 to convert the total amount in EMI's.
          Bank said that transaction MID is 00002907. And Ezeego has initiated the paid gateway with 3% transaction fee on the total amount.

So my complain is that:-
          Ezeego do not display any message about the transaction fee i[censored]ser selected the EMI option. And i[censored]ser select make payment option this will to go Payment gateway, which is a paid one with 3% of processing fee.
          They have hidden information by not displaying any warning or message about the processing fee when I selected EMI option.

So I want to claim my amount that bank has charged to me as processing fee.

Please do the needful.

Thanks and regards
          Abhishek
          Ezeego One Travels & Tours customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Greetings from ezeego1!

We have reconfirmed that the applicable processing fee and service tax for EMI transaction (vide booking reference number EZR[protected]/A) is not charged by us. We request you to kindly settle the concern directly with the bank, without any reference to ezeego1. Displaying prompt information about the charges as a suggestion has been forwarded to team concerned as a requirement.

Team ezeego1

Ezeego do not display any message about the transaction fee i[censored]ser selected the EMI option. For eg. I have selected 3 EMI option.
          Ezeego never gives any warning about transaction fee. Then why I have to suffer for this. This transaction should be rolled back or ezeego has to give back the transaction amount to me.

I have checked with the bank only they say that paid gateway has been opened by ezeego, while doing the payment. Hence processing being has been charged.

But My question is why paid gateway has been used for payment, either it should be displayed by ezeego that this gateway is paid one or they should not give EMI options. Its an error in ezeego website and why should I suffer for this.
          Bank told be the they have so many gateways and its on merchant which gateway they select. so its clear that ezeego is not taking care of it.

So because this problem was from ezeego website they should return charges to me.
          You also know that this is problem from ezeego website not from bank side.

This issue has to be resolved as soon as possible other wise I am going to file a case in consumer court.

Abhishek

You also admit that you website do not have displaying prompt information about the charges. so its confirmed that this problem has been started from you end

"Displaying prompt information about the charges as a suggestion has been forwarded to team concerned as a requirement."

So I claim my money back that I have to pay because of your mistake in your website.

Please do the needful.

Greetings from ezeego1!

Please be informed that since the EMI charges are not charged by us (ezeego1), hence the information is not displayed. We request you to kindly co-ordinate directly with the bank.

Team ezeego1

What is this known-sense?

I am not working in you company as a Quality person to provide you suggestion for improvement. This is an error in YOUR website and why should I pay for your mistake.

You people blaming me and and bank for you mistake. You know and accepted that the problem was in your website, even then you still blaming me and the bank.

You let me with no other option except file a case in Consumer Court. There I'll ask for the complete Compensation + my lost money.

Greetings from ezeego1!

We hope the resolution provided is as per your satisfaction.

Dear Sir
            My name is Dr Sameer Aroraa I had booked three tickets though your website online making payment from my net banking account at KOTAK BANK
            I am at a loss to state that it is over 30 days and I am still to receive the cash-back into my bank account as promised by your customer care executives & your web site which states the payment shall be credited back within seven working days
            The cash back amount will be credited back to your card account within 7 working days of making the transaction.
            Please find below the details of my three transactions dated 4th,9th & 10th may 2012
            Kindly acknowledge receipt of my mail and inform me when am I going to receive the cash back
            Please consider this matter as urgent because I have to now think twice before booking again or refer you to my friends

1.Thank you for booking with ezeego1. Your booking summary is as mentioned below.
            ezeego1 reference number : EZR[protected]/A Payment reference number : M[protected]
            Transaction ID : 04790142 Date of Booking : 04/05/2012
            Amount Paid Rs. 5908
            Total cost of all the items Rs. 5908
            2.Thank you for booking with ezeego1. Your booking summary is as mentioned below.
            Transaction ID : 04797084 Date of Booking : 09/05/2012
            Dr. S K ARORAA[protected]
            Amount Paid Rs. 3164
            Total cost of all the items Rs. 3165
            3.Thank you for booking with ezeego1. Your booking summary is as mentioned below.
            ezeego1 reference number : EZR[protected]/A Payment reference number : 04799568
            Transaction ID : 04799568 Date of Booking : 10/05/2012
            Amount Paid Rs. 2953
            Total cost of all the items Rs. 2954
            Dr Aroraa
            Dear Dr Aroraa,

Dear Dr Aroraa,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We would like to take this opportunity to inform that all the offers that we launch are real and value for money deals. Offer’s terms and condition states non eligibility for (1) selected airlines (2) Net Banking and Third Party Gateway used as a mode of payment and (3) validation of promo code as per the scheme designed. The detailed conditions on offer eligibility are mentioned under the terms and conditions banner.

We regret to inform you, that your confirmed bookings EZR[protected]/A, EZR[protected]/A and EZR[protected]/A are not eligible under the offer.

Team ezeego1

I Have Booked a Ticket for three passengers in www.ezeego1.co.in from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore. On that day the offer was buy two Tickets and get a ticket free (Cash back of the base fare on third Ticket). There was no link on the Terms and Conditions mentioned so I could not read that.
              My Ezeego reference no is EZR[protected]/A. They are simply cheating the people.
              Dear Mr. Mandal,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Pursuant to our discussion, the detailed conditions on offer eligibility were mentioned under the terms and condition banner. Under the circumstances, we regret to inform you that we shall not be able to process additional refund. Applicable refund of Rs. 600 is processed from our end dated 8th May 2012. Same should have already been credited to your card account by now.

Team ezeego1

I am getting unwanted SMS messages from www.ezeego1.co.in. I never subscribed for those and i do not have an account with them.

I want those to be stopped.
                My number is [protected], unsubscribe this from those unwanted alert messages.
                Dear Mr. Yadav,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We have unsubscribed your mobile number: [protected] from the SMS offer alerts. Kindly get back to us if there are any issues pending resolution.

Team ezeego1

I am Karthic my mobile No. [protected].
                  i have booked a ticket with ezzego1.com but the the flight which i booked has been cancelled by the airlines. more than 45 days passed still ezeego1 has not processed the refund. they are replied me as refund is not given by the airlines, but when i cross check with the airlines they stated me as the flight has been cancelled 1 day prior to the departure hence ezeego1 has not settled money to them so their is no reason for the refund by the airlines. Even after this ezeego1 is still saying as refund is not processed by the airlines so we cant pay your money back.

Ezeego1 is real cheater. do not see the offers from them and book tickets with them.
                  Dear Mr. Karthic,

Greetings from ezeego1!

The applicable amount has already been refunded in your account.

Request you to inform us if any other issue is pending resolution with us.

We hope to continue being of service to you in the future.

I booked a tkt from Ezeego, EZR[protected]/A,Transaction ID : 04753610
                    Date of Booking : 12/04/2012 using promo code ' ERYONXINE' WHICH said cashback equal to transaction amount without highlighting T nd C [ even the help menu of the promo does not mention any specific hidden Terms and conditions.... please specify as i didnt get any cashback and feel cheated..

I m not expecting any free lunches but misinformation is cheating and many more may have been cheated. please clarify my doubts

regards

hanish
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Dear Mr. Hanish,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Regret the delay in revert. We would like to take this opportunity to inform that all the offers that we launch are real and value for money deals. Offer’s terms and condition states non eligibility for (1) Net Banking used as a mode of payment. Under the circumstances, we regret to inform you, that your confirmed booking on Spicejet and Indigo (EZR[protected]/A) is not eligible under the offer.

Team ezeego1

On 29 March 2012, I received an SMS from Ezeego1 saying, " Assured availability for Good Friday Weekend (5-8 April) in Goa. 3N packages starting @ Rs.5244. Book now & get 15% discount Call Ezeego1 now a [protected]."

I called up them on the mentioned no. and told them to book my package for 1 adult and 2 child below 5 years. They told me that the both the child will be complimentary and I don't have to pay for them. But I will have to pay Rs.10488, when I inquired about increase in the price.They did not give proper explanation nor took my booking at the price received in SMS.

I am writing this to make people aware how a reputed travel is conning people by sending fraud SMS.

I hope someone take legal action against Ezeego1 and stop them from fraud SMS.

Suresh Gohil
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Dear Mr. Gohil,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly provide us with a contact number and also let us know of a preferable time to call you and assist you.

Awaiting details from your end at the earliest.

Team ezeego1

I have book one air ticket on 6th Feb 2012 through www.ezeego1.com & i have cancelled same ticket on 6th Feb 2012 due...

I have booked room with NIZMAR RESORT GOA through EZEEGO1.COM.After taking Booking ammount of Rs 6000 in advance they have changed the actual package cost 20680 to 25500.

I have mail from EZEEGO1.COM in which they commit me for 20680.
                        and also another mail in which they have changed package cost.

Please let me know if any thing can be done against them.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards
                        Gaurav Gupta

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, the mentioned issue is resolved.

Team ezeego1

Request is this, any unknown person has used my credit card for airticket from ezeego1 trav. At 07:06 pm on 08 / 11 / 2011. My credit card no. Is [protected]. Kindly inform me at my phone no. [protected] & mail id: [protected]@gmail.com. Which person has purchased air tickets from this credit card & which pesrson is traveling on these tickets. Plese help me as possible. I have already complained in thana govindpuri (Kalkaji) new delhi - 110019 & my complained no. Is dd 60b at 8:20pm.
                          Request by :sanjay kumar
                          336a / 4, govindpuri
                          Kalkaji, new delhi - 110019
                          Mobile no. [protected]

I had booked 6 tickets for an international flight on 11 nov 2011.They promised us cash back of Rs. 2000 within 7 woring days but its more than a month.
                            Me and my friend have been following up and we have still not received the cash back. Following are the details of my ticket:

e-Ticket Receipt[protected]W 70 - 16 Dec 2011 - BOM Today's Date: 11 Nov 2011

e-Ticket Number :[protected] Galileo Reservation Number: R30XMM
                            Ticket Issue Date: 11 Nov 2011

Kindly take strict action against them.
                            Feb 4, 2016
                            They have refunded the amount after lot of follow up and the complaint is resolved. But i m getting a reply after 3 years, the amount was refunded in 3 months time

Greetings from ezeego1!

Regret the delay in revert. The mentioned issue is resolved and the applicable amount has already been refunded in your account.

We look forward to servicing you in the future, and assure you of our services at all times. Please feel free to reach out to us, should you have any concerns in the future.

Team ezeego1

I have booked two tickets on 01-Nov-2011, the Ezeego1 reference number : EZR[protected]/A and EZR[protected]/A. Since 08-Nov-2011, I am chasing with customer care executive for the cash back amount. Finally I got complaint#[protected] on 17-Nov-2011. I have sent mail to CS head also, but no response. What can I do to get the cash back amount?

Ezeego1 — no cash back received as per offer

I have booked two tickets from indigo1 , as per site details if you are booking through icici gold credit card you would have 25 % cash back on the amount .. i have not received that cash back till now ..
                              i sent mail to all who communicated to me at the time of booking ..

my trasaction id is : EZR[protected]

plz let me know how should i proceed to take the action on this ..

Bregds/Sunil
                              As per telecom with Mr. Mohta the cash back against the ICICI offer has been processed to the card holder's account.

Ezeego One Team.
                              Dear Mr. Saha,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, the mentioned issue is now resolved and the applicable amount has already been refunded in your account.

Team ezeego1

I want to complain about ezeego1 new promo code policy. According to this policy on entering promo...

To All.

I booked a domestic air ticket for me and my family (Total 4 passengers) on Ezeego1.com on Delhi-Indore sector on an Indigo Airlines flight. The booking was confirmed when i checked it on Indigo's Official Website.

After a few moments; when I checked my booking again on Indigo's Official Website; it displayed " CANCELLED".

I gave a call to Indigo's Customer Support ; who said it wasn't cancelled by them; but was cancelled by my travel agent; EzeeGo1 in my case.

I gave a call to EzeeGo1 Customer Helpline and they kept me on hold for an hour and their IVRS mentioned that a customer care executive would contact me soon. I was very much tensed as I had spent my hard earned money on it. I tried to contact them again and again; but that was a blatant attempt.

I was very much furious so I ringed their Mumbai Head Office; and the Night Watchman picked up the call and said there was no one to assist me; He gave me illogical reasons of not giving calls to the executives; He said " Bas, 2 log hai office ke andar aur bade busy hai woh " - His words

Imagine a company which guarantees 24X7 Support has just 2 people in their Head Office.

After coaxing him for 45 minutes; I finally persuaded him to hand over my call to their executives. But those executives failed to answer any of my queries and did not change their stand. He tried o enlighten me with a newer aspect of the story; He said the Airline has CANCELLED my booking; The reason he wasn't sure of. Imagine, they had no concern about my hard earned money and decided to play the same old "BLAME GAME"; by shifting the burden onto the Airline. One does not expect such an explanation from such a reputed company. They said they'll contact me soon after inquiry into the matter with 3-4 working days.

Their staff hasn't reverted back to me as per the promise. I have been a responsible and loyal customer of your company for almost a year and a half and this is what I get in lieu of my loyalty. I mean, No sane person would cancel his booking and then book the same flight on the same airline for the same day. Their staff comprises of the most irresponsible personnel, who do not even feel the need to reply to Emergency SOS Messages

INTERESTING FACTS:

• They guarantee Response to Emergency SOS Messages within 15 minutes; I didn't get one even after 10 days. I have no patience left now.
                                • I received an Confirmation SMS from the Airline on the next day my booking was cancelled.

All these people do is give me a call after a few days; giving frivolous reasons and trying to confuse me within the technicalities of the case. The problem still persists, whenever I call them they hung me up or no executive of there is available and later they do not call even after promises. They just prolong the case without even any valid justifications and replies.

Thus; I've paid Rs. 19080; i.e; Double the amount of original price Rs. 9540; for tickets on the Same Sector, Flight and Date of travel just because some error from probably EzeeGo1.com's or the Airline's end.

On top of it without even being given a reasonable opportunity of being heard,I have been told to bear Rs. 3000 as Cancellation Charges for 4 passengers. Which is not just morally wrong but unethical too.

SUMMARY:

Details: Airline: Indigo 6E-436

EzeeGo1 Reference Number : EZR[protected]/A

PNR: PHQ3EM

Amount: Rs. 9540 ( Paid through ICICI Net Banking through "EZICICIDOMJ"; Thus was entitled to Rs. 300 Cash Back on each passenger's ticket)
                                Dear Mr. Chobey,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, our team is already in touch with you. As requested, kindly allot us additional time for us to investigate and revert.

Kind Regards
                                Dear Mr. Chobey,

Greetings from ezeego1!

In pursuant to our detailed conversation on the said subject, we would like to clarify that cancellation request on the airline site was not triggered by us. We take this opportunity to inform that we in no way would trigger the cancellation request without the consent of our customer either through mail or over the call. As a matter of fact, we have verified the details with the respective airline who confirmed that the cancellation took place from the said IP address, which doesn’t belong to us.

We understand that your inability to communicate with us in the situation would have caused you a lot of inconvenience and frustration. We acknowledge that are instances of customers not being able to access our phone lines on account of the extremely high volume of calls that were being received on account of the offers launched.

Applicable ezeego1 handling and transaction fee for cancelled transactions has already been waived off from our end as a special gesture. We hope this would go some way in restoring your faith in us.