Ezeego One Travels & Tours
Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate
Mumbai City District

+91 98 6756 5900  (Customer Care)

Fax:

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Complaints & Reviews

I was on 6 day trip in andman. On second day ross island is there in schedule but we have not gone there. We just gone from port blair to havelock in whole day.
On third day boat ezeego booked for us has left us at elephant beach and we have to come in rescue boat i meanwhile i called ezeego guide but no response from them.
On fourth day hotel checkout time was 8 am and plan start at 1 pm and we have to wait for 5 hours outside hotel.
I short it a really poor planning where ezeego has not covered all the tour includes and wasted my lot of time.
Other than i am trying convey my message to ezeego from 3 days but they are making excuses and no one listened my complain.
Mar 29, 2017
Feb 21, 2017

Ezeego One Travels & Tours customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 21, 2017
Dear Mr. Bansal,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, one of our executive got in touch with you and is assisting with your query.

We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Team ezeego1

My experience with ezeego was a disaster and I feel ezeego is a total fraud company. My booking id/CRM number is:[protected]. its been more than 3 weeks but still their team is finding answers/trying to slove my query after my trip. They are not calling me but just replying on email.
    I paid for a customized tour package but what was offered was a fraud. Evertthing I had to cordinate as it i am the tour manager.

I request a refund complete or whatever as soon as possible for the shallow service standards and also recommend a strict action against your employee Barnali Sarkar for mis-behaving with customers.

Let me come down to various complaints for which I was made to suffer and still the staff feels that they have done what was promised:

Complaints:

Package:
    • What package we booked and what we received was totally different.
    • In fact in one of the last calls with Barnali Sarkar, she admitted the fact that our bookings were mixed with lower packages. This led to the whole mess.
    • The whole bookings were fraud which became obvious when we checked the rates of diviyum and shompen. It showed how you guys made money out of our package. So I understand there may be many more corners which team ezeego has cut to make money and make us suffer.
    • All promises made while taking the money and later there was no co-operation and in fact being made to feel that we have paid money and there is no option.
    • Your helpline is never easily accessible and that it needed various attempts to get through.

Port Blair:
    • Hotel Shompen was promised while taking the payment from us. After payment received we were booked Diviyum Manor. Now firstly we checked Shompen and this was available. The rates of both had a difference of[protected]rs. Diviyum manor was nowhere near to what facilities Shompen delivered.
    • Now you say that there was no complain received on day 1 of our stay in Diviyum Manor. Let me inform that the moment we entered we had complaints and we had informed this to your representative MR. Rajesh in Andaman. Firstly our booking was not confirmed when we reached Diviyum. Then we were made to wait for approx. 20 minutes. There I had my son suffering from vomits but no help was given from your end. Now if this was not informed to you then its not my concern as when we landed on Port Blair, Mr. Rajesh introduced to us that he is the tour representative and we can contact him for any queries/help. He did help out, but why was there a delay when everything was booked as per Miss/Mrs. Barnali Sarkar. She had told that Diviyum and Shompen are same and that all our bookings have been done. Why our booking not was confirmed when we reached the hotel?

Havelock:
    o As shown and told by your various representatives, Symphony Palm was booked to us. I have to say hotel was very good and we felt some relief in what we were promised.
    o But here the activities were a problem.

Radhanagar beach:
    o We were supposed to go for the beach at 3-3.30pm but your driver Mr. Arun came at 4.30only. After reaching the beach we were told that the beach gets closed near 5.30 pm due to sunset. There was no one answerable to this. Also your driver was very bad at driving, knowing that we have a kid and the road is bad, he was driving recklessly. There was no stop to the pain.

Elphanata Beach:
    o Here also we were asked to report at 10.30am but our boat didn’t come till 11.30am. One day before we had requested a charter boat because with a kid, it’s not predictable when we can leave. MR. Sanjiot (MR. Bhadur’s representative) confirmed to us that the charter boat is booked and that we should reach by 10.30am. Once we reached the jetty, the representative there says he was not informed about charter bookings and that we will have to wait. The wait was 1 hour long with no support from Eezego1 staff.

Green Ocean ferry to reach Port Blair:
    o Again as usual, as per the lie our bookings were done once we had paid for the package. But here again the bookings happened a day before or the same day we left.
    o How can you get 2 separate seats for a couple with an infant in a ferry? If this is ok then no point discussing this but according to me if the team was informed about the same then bookings should have been made accordingly. But to my surprise, when we questioned the ferry management, they informed that our booking was done at last minute and that it was done just a day before. Thats why we got random seats.
    o Your representative Mr. Bhadur in Havelock never turned up and had sent Mr. Sanjit. Sanjit had no clue of our bookings and requirements and every time will avoid his responsibilities by saying that they dont any bookings and that Miss/Mrs. Sandhya from Port Blair does all the bookings. How many people do you think we should keep coordinating to get services for what we had paid for?

Food
    • In our conversations with team Ezeego1, in the confirmed email of package booked we were told our request for Jain food has been mentioned and that we will get it everywhere. Surprising, in each and every hotel we stayed, we were informed there was no special request done by the booking company for Jain food. If I was to go and explain everywhere about my food requirements, then I should have done booking myself, rather than going by an agent like Ezeego1.
    • Even for pack breakfast we had to request but no hotel gave it themselves. Other tours like (Cox, Kesari, Veena, etc.) had packed breakfasts ready as per requirements whenever their customers are travelling in morning. Mind you their total tour cost is lower then what we paid to Ezeego1.

Customer Representatives:

Barnali Sarkar:
    o I have never experienced such a shameless / rude / arrogant / useless customer representative ever in my life.
    o She took over the tour bookings once our payment was confirmed and assured us we can get in touch in case of any queries/complaints.
    o There was cyclone one week before we were supposed to travel but she assured us that things are back to normal and that we can’t cancel our trip as all our bookings have been made. Mind you all our bookings have been made was told to us one week before we were supposed to travel.
    o Truth of the matter is no bookings were made. From hotel in Port Blair, to activities in Havelock to food requests, nothing was done and all had to be coordinated once we landed there or reached the respective locations!!! This is annoying when I have paid for complete package and not for just air-tastes or selective services.
    o Her replies to us are what made us feel insulted/humiliated/annoying/helpless in a new land. Following are some replies which show what kind of attitude Ezeego1 has towards its customers:
     Jain food: When we asked why were hotel not informed about Jain food, she replied we should just inform them and that we are reacting as if we were served Non-Veg Food. Is this an answer you give to your customers?
     Hotel bookings: When were asked why there was a delay in our check-in and why was there no on time check-in? Her reply was that at least we got a place to stay, we were on roads Na? Is this your customer service?
     Other complaints: When we complained about lack of coordination, lack of services, she replied: We dont do bookings from here. Bookings are done from ground staff in Andaman. Please contact ground staff. We had contacted MR. Rajesh who had received us and informed us that he is the manage for the trip. Barnali says, why did I talk to him? I should call Sandhya as her number is mentioned in the email, just to inform you guys, both Sandhya and Rajeshs numbers are mentioned and so I called Rajesh. Is that a crime? Am I supposed to keep contacting different people or is there supposed to be single point of contact?

Sandhya: She never interacted with us and had done all substandard bookings. She is suppose to be the ground staff of Ezeego and she mixed our package with lower packages to make money.

Nisha Poddar: Out of nowhere someone new replies to our mail that the best had been booked. The tone in email showed as if ezeego1 is doing a favor on us by booking Shompen. Rather than accepting their mistakes, they blame the conditions/customers and get rid of the situation? Diviyum and Shompen are not the same and the fact is Ezeego1 tried to book a sub-standard hotel and make money of it. The fact Shompen was available itself showed your double standards. Also if ezeego is not informed about the inconvenience we suffered, its lack of coordination from their side or to say your insensitiveness towards your customers plight.

I request a refund complete (ex-flight costs) or whatever as soon as possible for the shallow service standards and also recommend a strict action against your employee Barnali Sarkar for mis-behaving with customers.
    May 11, 2017

Jan 25, 2017
    Dear Mr. Vora,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We understand that our concerned team is already looking into your case in regards to your issue faced during your Andaman trip against Enquiry ID :[protected].

Jan 30, 2017
    Updated by Miten Vora
    Nothing has been resolved.
    Infact team Ezeego1 called and started saying that the ground/support staff in Andaman have done all the required bookings and that they are not at fault.
    They took 1 month to reply to my email that also on call. its been 3 days since i have asked for the replies on email but no reply from their end.
    Total lying from their side and not even ready to accept the mistake.
    Jan 30, 2017
    Updated by Miten Vora
    I want to know how to pursue legal action against these fraudsters, as it seems they taking things lightly and not ready to admit their mistakes. They did call me and said they are giving me 2 vouchers of Rs1, 500 each as a token for compensation. This is totally ridicoulus and joke. For the torture, shamelessness, unorganized management: they give is a voucher!!!
    There is no regrest from the company side and they just want to stand clear of any allegation!!!

This was my holiday trip to Dubai with my family. I had booked my trip through Ezeego1, understanding that it’s a subsidiary company or franchisee of Cox and Kings. This was customised trip only for my family. I would like to share my experience of booking, which unfortunately was sour.

First goo[censored]p: I had asked the travel planner for 4N/5D package to Dubai in the week of Christmas Holidays. Ezeego1 recommended Spice jet flight. The flight rates were slightly on higher side and hence we asked Ezeego1 to explore another Aircraft. They recommended Air India Express. Since the rates were reasonable, we gave a green signal for the trip. The flight of Spice Jet was on 25th Dec at 1.15 AM and the flight of Air India was on 25th Dec at 11.30 PM. There was difference of more than 20 hours and resulting in loss of one day. The travel expert at Ezeego1 did not tell me this issue and now tells us that flight was booked after I gave my go ahead. I did not realise this issue of AM /PM at the time of giving OK to proceed, but isn’t it the responsibility of the Travel Planner of Ezeego1 to guide us with the same- that I don’t miss 20 hours of my trip just because of change of flights. The travel planner should have proactively warned me that changing flight is resulting in loss of a day of trip.

Second Mess up : I was informed that Pickup will be done at Sharjah Airport on my arrival. I arrived at Sharjah Airport on 26th Dec at 1.30 AM. After checkout from Airport, We came to the arrival lounge outside the Airport main door. I noticed that nobody from Cox and Kings had come for Pickup. Ezeego1 had given me a number as Airport Assistance. I called up the number, twice, but no one picked up the call. We waited for almost 45 mins at night with family, but nobady came to Pick up. Ultimately we had to take a private Cab to my hotel at my cost. What a terrible service by Cox and Kings. Promised Pickup but did not come and left us in lurch at the mercy of Private Cab. When I informed Cox and Kings –Dubai office, they asked to produce Cab bill and then they will reimburse the cost of Private Cab. This is absurd as naturally I did not ask any bill from Cab owner (Didn’t know that Cab gives bill. At least Cab in India does not give any bills).

Third Chaos: Ezeego1 had booked by departure flight on 30th Dec at 2.25 AM, whereas my hotel check out was on 29th Dec at 12 noon. This was absolutely disgusting as I had to checkout almost 14 hours before flight departure. Again isn’t it the responsibility of the travel planner at Ezeego1 to ensure that we are not stranded on our trip and the hotel checkouts and flight departure are synchronised.

Fourth issue: I was informed that Drop from Hotel to Airport will be handed by Cox and Kings. The car was supposedly to come at 8.00 PM for my flight of 2.25 AM. I received an email from Airlines that flight is delayed and is rescheduled to 5.25 AM. I immediately informed Cox and Kings to delay the pickup after 12 night as reaching Airport so early would be meaningless. However, Cox and Kings – Dubai office did not oblige to genuine unforeseen issue and said that cab will come at 11.00. I came to hotel at 11.30 PM, only to realise that Cab did not wait and left. Again I had to hire private Cab and had to bear personal cost.

The reason I booked my trip was keeping in mind that Cox and Kings are Travel Expert and its your responsibility to ensure that my trip is flawless. However, the trip was messed up right from planning of trip from India to execution at Dubai. The company takes all the amount in advance just to lend deaf ears to the customers once they reach the destination.

Bringing this matter to your notice and we ask for immediate action and remedy alongwith with compensation for flawed service and harassment caused to my family.
      Mar 2, 2017

Dear Mr. Bhatia,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We understand that our concerned team is already interacting with you in regards to your issue faced during your Dubai trip against Enquiry ID :[protected].

Team ezeego1

I had deposited 15620 inr to ezeego1 portal under agent balance on 13 oct 2016. My transaction was failed and no balance was deposited. However when contacted the payament gateway vendor they informed that money has been deposited to ezeeego and they should pay you refund as nothing can be done from their side. Its now 9+ days and no reply received and no refund has processed. They seems least bother about my money. Contacted over the phone, email and twitter no help.
        Nov 24, 2016
        Oct 22, 2016

Oct 24, 2016
        Dear Mr. Javed,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Please be informed that our concerned team got in touch with you and have assisted your issue.

We appreciate your co-operation.

Warm regards,

Team ezeego1.

I had booked travel package for ladakh above mentioned is my ref no, now i was told that due to weather condition they are cancelling my booking and by my request they are cancelling and refunding my advance. all above allegation are false, i have newer requested for refund and if weather condition is not appropriate why was booking done by u. ezeego are cheats .
          ezeego1.com
          Thank you for booking with ezeego1. Your booking summary is as mentioned below.
          ezeego1 reference number : EZR[protected] Payment reference number : [protected]
          Transaction ID : 2448#06174667 Date of Booking : 08/10/2016
          Booking Summary
          1 Holiday Booking
          Passenger Details : Adult 1 : sajid dharme | Adult 2 : shagufta dharme | Child 1 : ayaan dharme
          Booking Details Service Status : On Request

Amount Paid Rs. 3000
          Balance to be paid Rs. 41487
          Total cost of all the items Rs. 44487
          Note :
          Services with request status will require 24 hours to confirm. Kindly bear with us. We will revert with the confirmation soon. For any reason if we cannot confirm the services which are on request we will refund the money towards the same.

We value your patronage. Do visit us again at www.ezeego1.com

You can also visit your My Account pages to view / print these documents.
          Contact Us :
          You may call our Toll Free[protected]All Networks) or +91 [protected] to speak to our Customer Service Team who are available 24 x 7 to service your travel needs all year round.

You can also email us at [protected]@ezeego1.com

For Emergency Assistance SMS SOS to 5757567

Thank you for selecting ezeego1 as your choice of travel website.

Warm Regards,
          ezeego1 Customer Care
          May 11, 2017
          Oct 11, 2016

Oct 14, 2016
          Dear Mr. Sajid,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We appreciate your co-operation.

Warm regards,

Team ezeego1.
          Oct 19, 2016
          Updated by sajid1964
          ezeego team got in touch but they have given me new offer which is more than whatever offer me at time of booking i think it is not fair i feel like cheated

My NAME Mr Benacash Stalin nadar my airticket ref: EZR[protected]/A Foryour information EZEEGO1 is a fraud company as I called the website to amend my airticket to next date then they told me to make extra payment I paid Rs6500 and then I spoke to the employee Sajeeth.shaikh he told me will get the ticket in next 20 min.It took 1hour 40min to connect to his helpline at night 1:30 again he told me with in 20min you will get the ticket but I did not receive tickets and then I called next day morning they told me tickets not issued and now I have to make extra payment of Rs 4144 I told them why should I make extra payment then they told me that there is no tickets issued yet and no tickets available. then I asked to cancel the ticket then they told me to make a payment of Rs7800 for cancellation.i preferred paying Rs4144 and booked the ticket just because of a fraudulent act by a eexeego1 staff Mr Sajeeth.shaikh
            Oct 8, 2016
            Sep 01, 2016

Sep 05, 2016
            Dear Mr. Nadar,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, one of our executive got in touch with you and have assisted with your query.

CRM ID :[protected]

Kerela Package

Concern : Rajesh Zire

Initially before deal he told any concern contact me. Sooner the payment is done he never picks the phone.

The tour not yet started and i am in doubt which is quite relevant what will be during tour. Many promises is failing . He promised all hotels will be AC but now two hotels are not AC

Just say how will i trust. Since flight tickets are booked we cant change the deal.

Its request that Ezegoo give me all as promised and a good relationship manager to contact with.

Thinking to contact Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India and Jago grahak Jago
              Oct 1, 2016
              Aug 25, 2016

Aug 30, 2016
              Dear Mr. Majumdar,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We understand that you are unhappy with the booking experience for your Kerala package against Enquiry Id:[protected].

As per our records, one of our representative is already in touch with you for the mentioned query and the same is being worked upon.

Team ezeego1

I missed the flight and cancelled the flight online. Jetairways refunded stattoury dues to ezeego1. On that refund ezeego is deducting ts 485 as handling fees and telling you are not eligible for refund. I think as per new aviation rules airline base fare plus online portal handling fees cant be more than base fare in any type of ticket. So kindly elp me in getting my refund. Order id of ezzego is ezr[protected]/ and ezr[protected]/a
                Aug 10, 2016

Dear Mr. Goyal,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Further to your blog posted, please be informed that the offer taken by you is Freecharge and as per Freecharge offer terms and conditions, discount amount will be reversed in case of cancellation. Post adjusting the discount, rest amount will be refunded. However, in your case we have already given you an instant discount of INR 600/- on 08th Jun'16 against bookings (EZR[protected]/A and EZR[protected]/A). We regret to inform you that there will be nil refund against your bookings (EZR[protected]/A and EZR[protected]/A). Also, we would not be able to waive off the handling fee and Convenience fee.

Thank you for choosing ezeego1 as your travel partner.

Yours Sincerely,
                Team ezeego1!
                as per new guidelines you cant charge your handling fees and convenience fees in case of non refundable tickets.dont give refund but atleast dont cheat customer.friends dont book ezeego as there sales service and handling fees are more.
                Sir after many time call you are not replying regarding refund of amarnath tour canceled due to violance air line was also canceled flight of going and back j&k goverment also announced refundof helicopter and above all while booking you have told tour is insured but noe you are not giving answer we dont want go to customer forum

Made a payment of 6000.00 to ezeego travels on 31st march 2016.

Before the payments they were constantly in touch with me, however after the payment made they completely stopped the connections.

More than 2 months they did not bother to intimate us on any schedule regarding the trip. Me and my friend constantly sent mails / calls to know the details they did not bother to respond on any. After 2 months we did not find this to be trustworthy and requested them to cancel the trip as no discussion was there from the agency end.

We escalated this to cox & kings who are the main travel agent behind ezeego, received mails from them to refund the money, however it is now 4 months still no response from ezeego yet.
                  Aug 4, 2016
                  Jun 30, 2016

Jul 04, 2016
                  Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care's response
                  Dear Ms. Debika, Greetings from ezeego1! We request you to kindly provide us the below details for us to check and get back to you with clarifications. 1. Registered e-mail ID 2. Enquiry/CRM/ezeego1 reference number Thanks & Regards, Team ezeego1
                  My Registered Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Ref : 629407
                  Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2016
                  Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We thank you for providing the booking details.

Request you to kindly allow us some days so that we can investigate and revert.

Looking forward for your co-operation.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Team ezeego1!
                  Yet to hear on this, need a resolution ASAP
                  Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2016
                  Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, our representative got in touch with you in regards to your concern. The applicable amount has been refunded to you. Hope the issue stands resolved.

Should you require any further assistance; feel free to contact us.

We look forward to servicing you for all your future travel requirements.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Team ezeego1

This is mahesh kanodia. This is regarding complaint in booking online from www. Ezeego1.Co.In for a domestic return flight where the amount of rs 8415 have been debited from my standard chartered credit card twice (One in morning and one in the evening) and i have not got any reference booking no both times for the same due to technical glitch from your online site. Both times this error came as "redirect=http://www. Ezeego1.Co.In/live/pages/payment/paymentresponse. Jsp? Errorno=ip missmatched&merchantreferenceno=null&hdfcresp=y"

Flight details are as follows in name of mahesh kanodia while trying to do the booking twice:"
                    6th july 2016 lucknow to mumbai go air g8-398 12:35 departure
                    14th july 2016 mumbai to lucknow go air g8-397 15:05 departure
                    Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                    Mode of payment : online through standard chartered credit card

So, i called customer care and hard word with support executive mr nilesh on 12 th june 2016 regarding the complaint and then he verified the details and gave me complaint no.[protected] and told me that the said booking is not done and the amount of rs 8415.00 will be refunded back to my credit card within 7 days.
                    He also told me that he would send me the email id for the same so i called two times regarding mail for the complaint but have not received till now in my email id [protected]@gmail.com. He also told me to do a fresh booking, but when i did again my fresh booking the same error occured.
                    Then again i called the customer executive and hard word with mr vishwajeet and he also gave me complaint no.[protected] and told me that the said booking is not done and the amount of rs 8415.00 will be refunded back to my credit card within 7 days.

Please tell me when will my amount of rs. 16830/ (8415+8415) will be refunded back to my credit card

It is simply annoying that both times technical error came and customer cannot book the flights and thereby he has to go for another flight service provider.

Mahesh kanodia
                    Ezeego1 customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
                    Jun 13, 2016

Dear Mr. Kanodia,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Firstly, we regret the inconvenience caused to you while transacting on our website.

As per our records, our representatives did get in touch with you in response to your above posting. Full amount of INR 16, 830/- amount has already been refunded to your account. Refund details has been shared with you on email.

Should you require any further assistance; feel free to contact us.

We look forward to servicing you for all your future travel requirements.

Team ezeego1

We. Booked a north east trip starting from darjeeling peling and gangtok. From time of booking done by rajesh zire to shraddha vyas to kalyani to nisha. All are horrible.
                      Pelling was one of worst facilities we have come acrossed. Hotels without water! Rooms stinking! Night mare! Government should ban such companies. Recently heard cox& kings have taken over this rubbish co. Sorry to say cox & kings will loose on this for reputation they have. Staff are horrible no follow ups. Till the time we pay advance they were very courteous. They are one of the worst people in this business.

Myself Aasish Choudhary, I had booking for Goa package from 4th-7th December 2015. Payment for which I did fro
                        m my SBI net banking. Due to some internet network error the package amount of Rs. 17178/- got deducted thrice from my account(Rs.34356/- excess deducted) for which I informed my booker from Ezeego1 Mr Mihir Thakre. He told me that as per the company policy it takes around 8 days for the refund, which is understandable. Transaction details is mentioned below-
                        SBI bank- New Panvel west Branch
                        A/C no- [protected]
                        Nam of account holder- Aasish Kumar Choudhary.
                        TRANS 1- lG0BBTMED6
                        TRANS 2- lG0BBTLVl9
                        TRANS 3- lG0BBTLBJ7
                        But afer 8-10 days when the refund was not refelecting in my account I spoke to Mihir, he told me let check with my accounts dept. and will revert, but no revert. Then after 1-2 days I called up again in your bloody office like I dont have any other work. Then someone called Santosh tld me it take 15 days. I again told ok fine. I dont know whats happening some time Mihir is shift out, some time he is weekly off, some time accounts is closed. Dnt Know how it functions. After so much request WHY ITS TAKING SO LONG TO PROCESS THE REFUND. No one is helping effictively. Today again I spoke to Mihir and he is telling tat today due to christmas accounts is closed, tomorrow he will get it done. But I dont understand till now y the refund has not been processed. I am also a hotelier, and I know how it functions. Dnt try to fool me around, otherwise leaving no option I need to take a legal action againt the company. I am really annoyed by the customer service, while booking everything was fine, now while refunding the excess money it is taking ages. Oh One more thing I remember now, regarding the cashback offer(7% cashback i.e Rs 1000/-)which Mihir told me about at the time of booking. But leave that, I dnt want it, atleast refund my base money of Rs. 34356/- ASAP.
                        Ezeego One Travels & Tours customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
                        Dec 25, 2015

Very bad customer service

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, our representatives did get in touch with you in response to your above posting. The applicable amount has been refunded by us and the mentioned issue is now resolved.

times.

Thank you.

Dear Sir/ Mam,
                          I planned a holiday package to Ladakh for 7 Nights/8 Days with EZEEGO1 for a group of 6 persons for...

1. All ways they charges high
                          2. There is lots off hidden charges
                          3. Major difference they have non refundable policy
                          4. If your book ticket from ezeego1 or jetairways then flight is same but rules are different refund or cancellation or abandonment charges with in 24 hour jet will never charges any single pany but ezeego1 will charge that is very important so allway direct book to flight company don t by any commission agent company thanks all you can go and serch

Like ticket value

Ezeego1 jetairways
                          Delhi to jodhpur 5780 rs (Non refundable) 5001 (With in 24 hours they do'not charge full refund)

So why customer will by from ezeego1 so please do not by from

Ezeego1 i have better experience

My name dilip singh

Contact number [protected]

If any body want to proof i have call recorded
                          Ezeego1 customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
                          Dear Mr. Nathawat,

Greetings from ezeego1!

In regards to your above review, please be informed that even Airlines charge amendment fee for travel within 24hours depending upon their policy.

As per our cancellation/amendment policy; you need to cancel or amend the ticket directly with the Airline in case if the travel is within 24hrs. Same is also mentioned on our website.

In case if you have cancelled the booking directly through Airlines, you need to intimate us so that we can check and initiate the applicable refund to your account.

We wish to refute your allegation that Jetairways do not charge amendment fee for travel within 24hrs.

Thanks and Regards,
                          Team ezeego1

i have booked the ticket using Ezeego1 but it got failed. so i called the customer service and asked about the reason of failed but they have told server error. after that i have told to refund the amount but still now i didn't receive the single pasia amount from Ezeego1. i called customer service and they are telling already processed from our end. 11 th JAN 2015 booked the tickets(EZR[protected]/A) but no info/mail about my refund money. Don't use the Ezeego1 site. Fully fraud
                            i have called 2 to 3 times and tracked the issue with ezeego people and then finally amount received from the ezeego1 and Thanks to consumer complaints forum.

Greetings from ezeego1!

your above posting. The applicable amount has already been refunded in your
                            account and the mentioned issue is now resolved.

Should you require any further assistance; feel free to contact us.We look
                            forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all
                            times.

Thank you.

Team ezeego1

I booked holiday package to andaman in dec 2014. They promised 2 star hotel will be booked, But hotel is too bad. Not even...

On 26.02.2014 I had booked ticket from " EZEEGO1" online Travel Portal vide ezeego1 reference number : EZR[protected]/A. I had selected the sector from Mumbai to Kolkata & back. After making payment when final ticket was delivered by website, I was shocked to see the ticket from Mumbai to Delhi & back. I identified the error instantly to Ezeego team by Mail & also through their call center. It clearly shows the technical glitch which exists on the site. But it seems their executives argued and said will get back in sometime but they are lying that there cant be any technical Problem. Company seems to be in profession of making money by charging cancellation & conveyance fee. Almost Rs 4000.00 they have charged for error on their part which is yet to be reversed.

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, one of our executive is already in touch with you for the mentioned query and the same is being worked upon.

Greetings from ezeego1!

Our representatives did get in touch with you in response to your above posting. As per our records, the mentioned issue stands resolved.

Should you require any further assistance; feel free to contact us.We look forward to servicing you for all your future travel requirements.

Team ezeego1

After the airline airline charges, 1578 per sector. this company charged us 400 +3.24% of the fare which amounted to 2000 rs one way costing me 4000 on the return sector. so in short we can derive that ezeego 1 charges us 1000 rs on their own for cancellation. Fraud policies.
                                Dear Mr. Bafna,

Greetings from ezeego1!

With regards to your above review, we would like to inform that the cancellation policies are available on our website and can be viewed by clicking on the “Check Rules” link that is displayed against each product.

As per the cancellation policy, it is already mentioned that, "Apart from cancellation charges, ezeego1 handling fee will be applicable. Also, convenience fee is non-refundable." Hope the same clarifies.

We hope to serve you in all your future travel requirements.

Team ezeego1

I am Avanika Agarwal and I am an ex customer if eezego1 who booked the tour Amazing Andaman from 23rd November 2013 to 28th...

I booked a dubai to delhi and return ticket. when i logged into ezeego1.com and searched a ticket it shows a fare of Rs.7149 and I booked it. Payment also got charged to my credit card and showed successfull message.
                                  Now when I was redirected to main page it shows ticket not booked. I called customer care and they told that website has a technical issue..But why should I pay for a technical fault????
                                  wrong fare on website
                                  Dear Mr. Nayyar,

We understand from your review that the inconvenience faced by you was on account of booking failure that happened. We would like you to note that there are various reasons for a booking failure that happens. The failed message generates as a result of either link failure with our suppliers system or non availability of the requested seat at the time you submitted your Booking Request. We are sure that you will also agree that performance of external systems is not within our control. However, we understand that such technical issues adversely affect your experience on our site. We are closely working towards minimizing such instances.

Please be informed we have refunded the applicable amount for your failed booking vide Booking Reference Number EZR[protected]/A on 12th Sep'13 and the same should reflect in your account within 7 working days. Request you to kindly advice if there is any other issue pending resolution with us.

Thanking you,