Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care
Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate
Mumbai City District

+91 98 6756 5900  (Customer Care)

Fax:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ezeego One Travels & Tours related photos (15)

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Complaints & Reviews

Nitin_Agarwal

I did funfilled thailand tour with ezeego1.com for my family. It was coveyed to me, that this tour includes:

1. Bangkok city tour for three temples, but only two temples were shown and the amazing lying Budha temple was not visited.
2. Safari world and marine park tour with lunch, the tour was for full day. Karey Co, Thailand picked up my family from the hotel very late ~9:45AM, inspite of telling to be at hotel lobby at 9:00AM. So, we were waiting for 45Min and after all it is the loss of my travel time. Then we reached to Marine drive at 10:45AM. There driver told us to finish the tour by 2:30PM otherwise we should arrange our Safari world tour and taxi to hotel by ourselves. So, we missed a lot of shows in the morning as well as after 2:30PM.

We didn't get veg lunch inspite of telling to Ezeego1 for veg lunch aggangement. My family have my spouse , two kids and me. So, we didn't ate anything during full day.

The services were very bad during whole trip. I had given my whole amount before the trip. Now After sending so many mails to Ezeego1, they are saying that they are investigating the matter. But still no positive response.

So, I want my whole money back (Rs. 72,233) + Rs. 1,00,000 as inconvenience compensation.

Pls let me know how to proceed.

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, one of our executive is already in touch with you for the mentioned query and the same is being worked upon.

Should you require any further assistance; feel free to contact us.

We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Team ezeego1.

Could you pls let me know what is the time duration you need to resolve the query?

Nitin

Below is the mail which I received from ezeego1, they are pressurising me to accept INR2500/- and want me to return back complaint. They have already accepted their negligence towards commitment which they have made prior to booking, by refunding USD50 back to my account. Now they want me to pay another INR2500/- to keep silent. This is really a very big example of corruption.

So, I want my whole money back (Rs. 72, 233) + Rs. 1, 00, 000 as inconvenience compensation.

[protected][protected][protected]--

Greetings from Ezeego1

This is in pursuant to our conversation on the subject. As already mentioned, applicable refund of Rs. 2350/-(USD50) is already processed for the temple tour that was missed from the itinerary. With respect to Veg food, as per our suppliers, same was included and provided. Also, marine park & safari world was scheduled on a single day which was clearly mentioned in the vouchers and the itinerary.

However, to retain you as our loyal customer, we would process refund of Rs. 2500 as compensation for the overall inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly mail us back your acceptance of the offer in the prescribed format as mentioned below;

We state that we are unconditionally withdrawing our allegations made vide our letter/email dated _______ against the Company without challenging the services offered to us. We further state that we have no claim on the Company of whatsoever nature for any expenses incurred by us.

We confirm the above and accept the sum of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees – Two thousand and five hundred only) in full and final settlement of our account with Ezeego 1 Travel and Tours Limited which is paid to us by the Company purely on the basis of goodwill and on receipt of such amount, we shall not have any grievance, claim, demand or cause of action against Ezeego One Travels and Tours Limited and/or any of its employees or agent arising out of any contractual or legal right or transaction with Ezeego One Travels and Tours Limited., whatsoever.

Awaiting details.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact us on our Toll Free No.[protected]accessible from all networks) or +[protected].

Blanche Fernandes

Customer Service

www.ezeego1.com

[protected][protected][protected]

Nitin
Earlier the ezeego1 customer care person has accpeted that there is good chance that I will be getting refund of INR72, 233 during our phone conversation on 28th July 2011. Now, they are denying.

I request to all the tourists pls don't book anything with ezeego1, because they are fraud.

Greetings from ezeego1!

We trust the resolution provided is up to your satisfaction.

We look forward to servicing you for all your future travel requirements.

peekay840
    I booked a return ticket from Delhi to Mumbai...but their system did not confirm my Delhi-Mumbai ticket, however it confirmed Mumbai-Delhi ticket.When i talked to their customer care executive that I need the refund, the lady says we'll refund the Delhi - Mumbai fare but deduct the refund charges for Mumbai - Delhi flight and then make the refund. I dont understand how am I supposed to come from Mumbai if I do not go there in the first place. This was clearly ezeego1's system error and came out of reporting false fares. Now they dont even accept their mistake and take the customer for a ride.

I believe ezeego1 being an agent, the non-issuance of ticket should have been sorted about between the airlines (principal) and ezeego1 (agent). The customer should not be penalized without any fault.

I think if they cant operate ethically they should close down.
    Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Request you to kindly pass us the below details for us to trace the transaction and do the needful from our end.

1. Registered email id on our site
    2. ezeego1 booking reference number (EZR-2011-*****/A)

Awaiting details from your end.

sandhutele
      sir ,I issued ticket from ezeego1.com by net banking from amritsar to nanded on the date 03/06/2011 but it comes transaction failed & the amount of Rs 2307 it will dedected from my account when i saw balance transaction no:[protected] INDIAIDEAS.COM LTD/EZEE please verify & reverse the amount my account no:[protected] BANK OF ICICI and my contact no: is [protected].
      Ezeego One Travels & Tours customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Greetings from ezeego1!

Further to our telecom, request you to provide us with the time frame of 03 working days for us to investigate and revert.

Looking forward to your co operation.

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our telecom, the mentioned issue is now resolved and the applicable amount is refunded to your account.

Team ezeego1.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your mobile number and account number. We shall get in touch with you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

sidag1988
        This is regarding my booking made with ezeego.com on April, 30th, 2011 carrying reference number mentioned above.
        I had to cancel my trip to Beijing while in hong kong due to some personal reasons, so it was obvious to cancel the ticket rom Beijing to hongkong which I booked through ezeego website.
        While in Guangzhou I kept trying the call center at the no. mentioned at the website but was repeatedly kept on hold by ezeego answering machine (despite being on a international roaming and then after a lot of struggle I got in touch with this executive of ezeegos Mr Mukesh Takriwal, who initially told me that there are heavy calls, so he will get back to me by evening on this(though he knew that I m abroad), when I called in the evening he said, he was busy handing the other customers booking and dint get to call the airlines, after some time when again I contacted him he kept me on hold saying, he will confirm it with the airlines, after 10 minutes of hold, he said, the airlines offices are closed and he shall forward this case to the authorized person and that my query shall be sorted by next morning.
        Next day till afternoon I dint get any call from ezeego end and no response made me call again to which firstly I was again and again diverted to the voice mail box and then when finally I got connected to the executive MS Rajni answered and she had no clue about anything but kept asking the story repeatedly and then forwarded my cal to Mr Naved , to whom again I had to tell everything to which he said he needed time till next day to sort this out.
        Next day I again called up after getting no call back, and had to yell at Mr Naved in the evening and gave him the ultimatum for getting back with proper answer.
        Next time Evening I got a call from Mr Paramjit Rajput who told me(after 4 days from the i requested for the cancellation) that he is checking my ticket and it is mentioned Non-ENDORESABLE-REFUNDABLE on my ticket to which I was shocked as the booking summary which I got from ezeego clearly stated that it’s a REUNDABLE ticket but as I was not having any source to check I told him that I shall confirm it once again and get back.
        When in the evening I confirmed on my mail I gave a call back to the same person and asked for the email address where to I can forward the same mail which was sent by ezeego and did the same on the address he provided. Despite clear mentioned word ‘REUNDABLE’ he responded with the mail that its non refundable and nothing can be done about the same
        I am sure along with wasting thousands on international calls just for the cancellation request, I have gone through an immense mental pressure which I cannot forget and shall never ever book with the Agency again.
        Despite several email, phone calls, they behaved like an unorganized, un trained, un professional and group of cheaters who are here to make money by such filthy business practices and harass their end users the way we can never expect from such corporate like ‘EZEEGO’
        I request you to kindly go through the matter and response with proper solution to this issue, so as to avoid unnecessary wastage of our precious time in legal processes for the hard earned money.

Ezeego Air travel — No Refund despite cancellation

Dear Consumer Forum Team,

I paid via my Credit Card a sum for Rs 12757/-
        for a roundtrip fare (Bangalore-Delhi) through Ezeego online travel ticketing service. Later i cancelled my tickets directly
        as Ezeego tel wasnt connecting(despite numerous tries)
        with the airlines (Indian and Indigo resp)
        They(IA & Indigo) said that cancellation charges will added
        for nominal amount.

Its been over a month and my Credit card hasnt been
        refunded the remainder. I have sent ezeego an email to their
        id ([protected]@ezeego1.com) and so far no one has bothered to reply
        me even once. I called their toll free line , but no one
        answers. Im attaching below he receipt copy of
        the email acknowledgement from ezeego for payment
        of Rs 12757/- from my credit card a/c.

I request you all to file fraud charges against them
        for cheating and embezzement of funds from the
        common man.I will contact My Credit card firm and
        ask them to file charges also for cheating.

Sincerely ,

[protected]@ezeego1.com | Add to Address Book | This is spam

To: [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Subject: Online Payment Received

Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 23:55:30 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Dear Mr Vikas,
        We confirm receipt of your payments as per the details mentioned below.

Your Booking Reference No: EZR[protected]/A
        Balance Due 0.0
        Amount Received 0.0
        Mode of Payment Cash

Contact Us:
        You may call our Toll Free[protected]accessible from MTNL / BSNL lines only) or +91 [protected] to speak to our Customer Service Team who are available 24 x 7 to service your travel needs all year round.

You can also email us at [protected]@ezeego1.com.

Warm Regards,
        Team Ezeego1

Note: 'This is a system generated message. Please do not reply directly to this email. In case you wish to seek more information or clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@ezeego1.com.'
        With respect to the cancellation of the ticket of Mr. Kuchu we have processed the refund to the card holder's account.

Ezeego One Team.

Greetings from ezeego1!

Regret the inconvenience caused. Above mentioned details are not sufficient for us to resolve the issue. Request you to kindly provide us with the below mentioned details for us to investigate and revert.

1. Registered email id with ezeego1:
        2. Ezeego1 reference number (EZR):

Awaiting details from your end at the earliest.

monicature
          Per my last horrific experience with ezeego, I guess I didnt learn and decided to give this service a chance once again based on their much publicized tie up with ICICI Bank (Debit and Credit cards) to issue a 25% cashback.

I purchased two tickets (4 in all) on the same day within a couple of hours for travel on two different sectors on my ICICI credit card. I was shocked to find that for one of the transactions I had been charged fees : Processing fees Rs 889.28 and Service Tax of Rs.91.60

On inquiry and frantic calls to ICICI, i found that Ezzego had processed one transaction as an EMI transaction and hence the charges. SInce that fateful day, I have made at least 14-20 phone calls to the customer service and in vain explained the issue to different customer service agents
          1. the system doesnt record the complaint, so no complaint tracking # has been issued
          2. the system didnt record any call details or the nature of the complaints including conversation with the customer. This ensures the same details are repeated upteen times to the different service agent
          3. I was asked to email details including credit card statement showing the transactions which was dutifully done, however, the system didnt record the email that was sent and followed up on several times against my customer ID available with ezeego (my email address). Hence, email follow up is futile
          4. The dispute handler, Mr Fateh Khan was either on leave or not available anytime during the 9am-6pm working hours and apparently has been following up closely on the complaint. If that were the case why hasnt there been any email communication on the issue and steps to solve it?
          5. There is only one person in the entire CS department capable of handling anything related to disputed credit card transactions. hence after listening to irate customers, the only option CS agents have is to put me on hold, understand the issue 3-4 times minimum (once is NEVER enough) and then transfer the call to Fateh Khan who isnt available so its back to square one
          6. The floor supervisors come on the call after a few loud screams and assure action by end of day but that promise has *never* been fulfilled.

I wonder what needs to be done in order to get the transaction charges reversed and for the full amount to be charged to me. I dont know of many people who wish to realize the full amount and ask and beg the merchant to charge me, but to no avail.

I dont wish this stress and wrongful misconduct to be bestowed on anyone else, including me again.

Now for the icing: I havent received the cashback as promised in 21 working days. what can be more deceitful than this?

Ezeego1.com — No refund received after 6 weeks

I had booked a hotel - Booking Ref No: EZR[protected] on 03 Aug 2008 14:27. On 14-Aug, i asked for cancellation and i was told that i will get the refund within 72 hours. After that i have talked to more than 6 CSR's at ezeego1 and sent more than DOZEN mails. CSR's always say that it will take 72 hours, 3 days or 7 days to process your refund. Through e-mail they are just generating case-id's ( Reference number 95295).

Bottom-line, no resolution. Looks like that there is a FRAUD going-on within the company. The site should be BLACK-LISTED.
          Dear Ms. Jasuja,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, our customer service executive is already in touch with you.

We need to retrieve the logs of the transaction and hence the delay. We request you to kindly allot us additional time for us to revert.

Thanking you for your patience and cooperation.

Dear Team Ezzego,

There has been absolutely no movement on my case, so not sure what you are referring to here

Kindly see my latest reply to your complaints team ([protected]@ezeego1.com)
          [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
          Further to my call to customer service on Friday 10th Feb, I was assured by the floor supervisor Mr. Vishnu that I would receive a call and/or email with ETA on the issue for closure. I am yet to receive this promised call and/or email.

I am flummoxed by your appparent lack of basic decency and understanding with regards to customer service and what seems to hold you back from action? Do you lack the basic skills to understand the issue or do you think that the delays caused will sweep this under the carpet?
          Been 3 weeks since a "more time needed email& promise to close this out was a week and its been 3 + weeks.

I am wondering if one week equates 3 weeks for ezeego1?

I am frustrated and angry and quite honestly your company is a waste of every customers time.
          Dear Ms. Jasuja,

Regret the delay in resolution.
          We hope the resolution provided is upto your satisfaction.

Payal Agrawal

I had used the services of ezeego travels on 15th of December, 2010 to book hotels in Jodhpur. They had the provision for request on demand but they took the entire payment of Rs 6222 before that

They could not confirm the booking and immediately i requested for refund. At the time of booking the terms said that the refund would hapen within 1 week if they are not able to confirm. Its 25 days now but my refund has not been processed.

I have been following up on both mails and phone but of no use. I hear it will be done but there is no result.

Wanted to bring it to your notice on what should be done next since its a reputed travel agency which is acting like this

thanks
            Payal Agrawal
            Dear Ms. Agrawal,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Request you to kindly provide us with the below details for us to investigate and revert with the resolution;

1. Registered email id with ezeego1
            2. Booking reference number

Awaiting details from your end for us to resolve at the earliest.

deepak1987

I,Deepak agarwal,booked a flight on 9th aug 2010 from Bangalore to Mumbai from EZEEGO1 under the 25% cash back scheme.

Ticket details are as follows:

Name – DEEPAK AGARWAL

Arrival – 8:35

Class – Economy

Airfare – 2947

Cashback – 400

Mode of payment – Debit Card(VISA)

Channel - Online

But when I reached Bangalore airport, I was informed that my PNR is generated but ticket is not booked as ezeego1 has not made the payment to INDIAN AIRLINES.I made an additional payment of Rs.3000 on Indian airlines counter at Bangalore airport to book my ticket. I want refund of Rs.2947 which I had paid to Ezeego1.Out of which Rs 400 I’ve already received under the cashback scheme. I’ve already lodged a complaint for the remaining amount with ezeego1 on november 1,2010 and complaint id is[protected].But till date they are unable to refund.I also made an insurance on the flight.
              Kindly look in the matter.

Deepak Agarwal.
              Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Greetings from ezeego1.

We acknowledge the above review. Request you to kindly allot us some time to revert on the issue with the resolution.

Appreciating your patience in this regard

Greetings from ezeego1.

Refund has been processed from our end for the said transaction.

Do let us know if there are any other issues pending resolution from our end.

Dipan008
                On 27th September, I was trying to book one flight between Pune & Kolkata which got failed with the following message:
                "SORRY Your flight booking can not be processed.We will get in touch with you shortly or
                you may call to our TOLL FREE[protected]or +91-[protected] to speak to our Customer Srevice Team who are available 24*7"

but the money was deducted from the account(payment was done through ICICI net banking). Ezeego1 reference number : EZR[protected]/A

After having conversation with their customer care guy Fateh Khan(Fateh.[protected]@ezeego1.com) and he sent me a mail staing that I would recive the money back within 7 working days. Here is the reply I recieved the reply from him:
                [protected][protected]
                Dear Mr. Pandit,

Sorry for the mail and please ignore the previous mail.

Greetings from Ezeego1.
                Further to our telecon, this is to reconfirm that Booking Failure against EZR[protected]/A has been processed for refund. This should reflect in your account within 07 working days. Hope the above clarifies.

Should you require any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us on[protected]accessible from all networks) or +[protected]

We solicit your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and Regards,
                Fateh Khan
                Ezeego One Travel and Tours Ltd
                [protected][protected]

I have called them almost 15 times and spent some 100 rs. to know the status, everytime they say "let me check with the accounts dept." and after sometime they comeback saying that right now s/he is waiting for the reply from the accounts dept and as soon as s/he recives the reply, s/he will call me but they never call!

Today, Oct 19, one customer care guy told me that Ezeego1 initiated the refund process on 29th Sept and asked me to check with ICICI bank, but from ICICI side, they said they didn't recieve anything from Ezeego1!
                After calling ezeego1(very irritating task, most of the time your call'll reach voicemailbox instead off a customer care representative), while I asked for the transaction details refrding the refund they had initiated on 29th through mail, they were unable to provide that, every time over phone only they are assuring that they will get back to me/call me after 2 hours, 1 hour, tomorrow after 14:30 etc, but they are not ready to drop any mail! Only in verbal communication they believe!

Now calling them again for the third time today, customer care gal Pallavi_Wankhede told me(over phone obviously, she was also not ready to drop any mail) that it was a technical fault due to which it didin't get credited back to the account, she gave some new complaint id[protected] and told me to wait for another three working days! And she'll get back to me with any updates and in case if after 3 days the credit is not done, I can always call them!
                Dear Mr. Pandit,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Regret for the delay in refund. We acknowledge that there was a clerical delay in processing your applicable refund.

As per our records, the refund has been processed and our representatives did get in touch with you in response to your above posting. Do let us know if the issue has been resolved and if there are any issues pending resolution with us.

Once again, our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused.

samintl

I had written to you just 3 days back. Once again I am finding a NEW problem.

since yesterday when I was booking a ticket on your web site , I am getting the following error messages while I book through Firefox browser.

SCREEN SHOT OF ERROR MESSAGE.

Now when i use Internet explorer, I get the following messages

SCREEN SHOT OF ERROR MESSAGE.

Please tell how do i book tickets through the offer of 40 % on Jet-airways, with the following attached screen shots.

When I try calling your toll free nos. after holding for 5 minutes I am asked to leave a message. This is happening since yesterday. I am posting this on our consumer web site as it is cheating with the consumers.

the world should know how you mis lead with lucrative offers and thus not to allow them to mature, you close your web site and the telephones lines. It is an un-ethical practice and we will write to AITA and other organizations for thus un-fair trade practice being adopted by you.

Sunil prakash
                  PRESIDENT
                  CONSUMER FORUM

Misleading consumers by lucrative discounts
                  They are cheating consumers. should be banned. Government is blind or goes hand in glove with them.
                  Dear Mr. Prakash

Greetings from ezeego1!

This is further to our conversation on 14th Oct, we hope the resolution provided from our end was up to your satisfaction.
                  The error could have been faced due to temporary system issue and are working towards the same.

Also please note that you might not have been able to get in touch with us on account o[censored]nusually high call volumes that we have been receiving. The response to the offer has been so overwhelming. However, we do understand that it is annoying to stay on hold for a long time and we are working towards the same.

We would also like to take this opportunity to mention that all schemes and offers launched by us are genuine and value for money. The response to this offer has been overwhelming and thousand of bookings that have poured in under this offer are testimony to its authenticity and genuineness.

We hope to continue being of service to you in the future.

psdas_123
                    Ezeego1 ref no. EZR[protected]
                    Transaction ID ;2448#03563337
                    payment ref no. [protected]
                    date of booking 05/10/10
                    name P artha Das
                    i had booked two seats for manali to delhi by volvo a/c for 16 /10/ 10 4 ;30 pm. after acceepting my payment through credit card i am being informed that tha seats are not available. i have spoken to mr. amit at the customer care . why have you accepted payment when seats are not available? redress my grivience or i will take you up for credit card fraud
                    Dear Mr. Das,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We apologize for the inconvenience in your effort to transact on our website.

With regards to the bus booking failure and the payment being debited from your credit card, we would like to inform you that we depend on connectivity with the respective external systems and suppliers. We have limited control over successful confirmations, due to reasons like lack of seat availability at the supplier system. We have tried confirming the same booking, however have not received a favorable response from the supplier.

We do understand that this could be quite frustrating for you, however we would like to assure you that a refund has been processed on Oct 6th, 2010 and should reflect in your credit card account within the next 3 working days.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies.

ezeego1 Team
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

suranasunil
                      This is to bring on record the discussion regarding the improper practices at Ezeego1 relating to my booking and payment. Attached is an email from Ezeego1.com's end with the successful payment receipt mentioned.

I see the said fares and accept them, confirm the passenger details and then make the payment. After the payment is effected, the departure journey details arrive but no information about the return flight. On checking with the call centre at ezeego1, they inform me that they shall get someone to check and revert. The lady Ms. Vanessia Kotian who called back was absolutely non-customer centric. She blunty told me that now the fares are higher, it is not ezeego1’s problem. It’s a call that rests with me whether to accept a 1800 fare hike or take back the funds. What ethics of business are these? We issue our online transaction ids and details on that website and its nominated payment gateways thinking that this is a safe avenue. Here the people give us the feeling that they are as bad as the travel agent next door with whom our moneys are not safe. She even put up a one ended statement that no one else higher or more responsible to the company affairs would be able to speak to me on my issue. Who gives her the authority to decide that she is the last decision maker at ezeego1?

In insisting strongly Mr. Nikhil Avalani - Asst. Mgr. Consumer Service, you came online and told me that it is Jetlite’s problem, which I told you was incorrect. That got vindicated by the lady at Jetlite’s call centre which you invoked through a three party call. Ms. Shruti informed you and me both that Jetlite has nothing to do with it and so it is now up to Ezeego1 to sort it out.

Where does that leave me. Am I as a consumer the easiest person to push around in this case? It is so easy for Ezeego1 to say take your money back, credit shall come in next 7 working days. Why should I suffer for their and their system’s problems? It is between them and Jetlite to sort. I have taken the offer made by Ezeego1’s portal. Now the deal is between them and Jetlite to get me my ticket.

I think Ezeego1 wants to take a easy stand that take the money back and absolve them from any responsibility for the mess up. If this is their stand I fail to realise why they should even be in the picture. That same payment gateway is available with the airline directly and many other portals who I am sure don’t behave so irresponsibly to such mishaps.

The additional payment and/or settlement of issue with Jetlite and its system is to Ezeego1's account and not of any concern to me as a customer of Ezeego1.

Unethical business practices of accepting payment and then refusing the transaction
                      Dear Mr. Surana,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Further to your conversation with our management, we confirm the issue resolved.
                      E Tickets against the booking has been emailed to your registered email id.

gandhiv

I would like to brief you the incident happened to me on 26.05.10 as hereunder for your necessary action.

I have booked my flight ticket on 14.05.10 through online Ezeego One Travel &Tours Limited and also I got the confirmation mail from their side along with the payment what they deducted from my ICICI credit card. My travel date was 26.05.10 from Guwahati to bangalore by JetLite flight at 03.25pm. Almost 13 days before the ticket was booked by me.

On 26.05.10 I went to Guwahati airport and gave my e-ticket to the Jetlite counter to get the boarding pass after all checking formalities but the Jetlite official said that your name is not in our passenger list and requested me to verify with their ticket counter which is available in Airport itself. I went and checked with them and I found that there is no PNR number and ticket number is allotted to me while booking online through Ezeego One and I tried Ezeego customer care number [protected] but there was no response properly. Then I tried another number [protected] which was given in their website itself and I informed the situation and they agreed there was some mistake happened due to online booking and asked sorry for the same. Then I kept the line saying i am going to complaint in consumer court.

Due to this i could not attend my meeting which was held on 27.05.10 at Bangalore and I got Memo for the same from my Boss. I really upset on their negligent and one more thing I booked my ticket on 14.05.10 itself for my 26.05.10 travel and on the same day the flight fare Rs.5691.00 was deducted from my credit card.

My question: Why they have not allotted my seat even though there was the ticket availability 2. If it is one line error, why they did not find out and take the necessary steps on the same day. 3. If they did not allot the seat, why they have not yet returned my money.

I kindly request you to please take some legal action on Ezeego one immediately and I kindly seek your help on this matter to punish them for this negligent.

Please tell me if you need any further details on this matter, I will be producing the same immediately on hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,
                        Gandhi.V
                        [protected]@rinac.com
                        Dear Mr. Gandhi

Greetings from ezeego1. Firstly please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you in your efforts to transact on our website.

Due to temporary link failure while the amount was debited from your account, payment confirmation from the system was not successfully transmitted due to technical reasons. As a result, there was a delay in identifying the transaction.

Refund of INR 5691.00 has been processed from our end on 06th June, 10. Kindly let us know if there are any issues pending resolution with us.

You can contact us at [protected]@ezeego1.com.

Thanking you for your patience.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Ezeego1.com — Cash Back [Resolved]

Archana Panchal

This is Archana A Panchal, I had made booking in march from Bangalore to Ahmedabad thru ezeego1 using debit...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Abhishek Jain
                          The company is advertising 25% cash back on all hotels bookings. On the offer page (http://www.ezeego1.co.in/offers/25percentcashbackonallhotels/ ) it mentions that offer is subject to following:
                          Validity of the Offer -

• This offer is valid on a minimum booking of 2 nights
                          • The offer is valid across domestic & international hotels
                          • The Cash Back offer is valid only for bookings made on or after 18th January 2010.
                          • The Cash Back is calculated only on the Base Price. All surcharges and taxes are payable extra.

But while making the bookings it reviles the real conditions which says...

A 25% cash back will be offered on domestic and international hotel bookings subject to the following capping amounts.
                          Base Price Slab ( Per booking) Capping on Cash Back Amount (Per booking)
                          Upto Rs 5000 Rs 500 /-
                          Rs 5000 and above Rs 1000/-

Hence the offer is not really 25% cash back but only a specified amount. For example for a booking of a hotel room for 2 nights whose rent is 2000/- per night, A person will pay 4000/- Rs and get a cash back of only 500/- while 25% cash back would mean 1000/- Rs.

This advertisement is grossly misleading and the company should be penalized and regulated for misleading customers

selvam
                            i have one of citibank creditcard. when i checked the account statement, i came to know that fraud transaction happened thru online airline ticket booking. i have asked from travel agent, they told that bank will take action.

i had recd a letter from citibank regarding same. i hv prepared a police complaint letter and take attestation from police station and sent to citibank. citibank saying that police will take action. but police is saying that bank will take action and travel agent is saying that bank will take action.

the amount is Rs. 6500/- date on 12/11/2009

finally whether will i get refund to my account or not ?

so, how can i ahead for this issue ?

Air tickets — Ezeego : is it fraud

I had booked two tickets in air deccan through this site using their "Ek Ticket pe Do Free" plan. This plan promised to generate two free tickets for every ticket booked through this site. But now when I am trying to book tickets using the generated promotional code it just says no flight available for the given criteria. Not only are tickets not available to the dates I want but are not available for any other days. A call to their customer care, and the person at the other end only says that even they are facing the same issue. Isn't this fraud ??? What can i do about this.

Air tickets — not able to open your site for claiming gift voucher

got your invoice no ORA[protected] dt 20/09/2008 and in that you have directed to go to your site for claiming the free air tickets.however i am not able to open the site even after several attempts yesterday and today

Nidhei Choudhry
                              I booked my air ticket on ezeego1.com from Bangalore to New Delhi for travel on 17th October, 2009.
                              The ticket was booked on the 9th of October. I paid an amount of Rs 6313.00 for the ticket for Go Air for its flight departing at 08.35 in the morning.
                              There was a scheme at the time of booking which said "if I book through SBI credit card, I get a maximum of Rs 500 discount of my basic fare". I availed this discount.
                              Due to some reason I had to cancel the ticket on the 16th of October.
                              I called up the ezeego emergency no. 5757567. I cancelled the ticket. the amount credited to my credit card was only Rs 4856.00 The calculation done was as follows:
                              750.00 Airlines cancellation charges
                              500.00 For availing the SBI discount
                              207.00 Ezeego booking charges
                              How is the amount of 500 justified ????????

What action should I take to recover this unjustified charges levied.

anil_nanda
                                Ezeego is the worst service provider and a cheat company.

I had booked a ticket(EZR[protected]/A) and while booking i opted for EMI for ICICI Credit card.
                                and surprise came when i got my credit card statement .

There ICICI had charged me processing fee of 1063 rupees and a service tax for amount 109 on that.

I queried from ICICI bank and they told its not their fault. EMI conversion costs and for that 7.5% is being charged.

I called Ezeego customer care and talked to Akhshita kasak.(It takes nearly 7 minutes eery time u call and some one starts responding to your call )
                                She also told Ezeego should not charge me and its should be the basic chages for ticket that i should have been charged .

In the page where we pay for the ticket there no where its mentioned that customer will be charged for the conversion- not even a * mark which will make the customer to think before opting for this option.
                                So i had opted- otherwise i would have definitely paid on my own.

Now neither Ezeego1 nor the bank is taking responsibility of this.Its definitely fault of Ezeego as they have never mention on site, FAQ or in terms and condition.

There was another surprise - The total ticket fair was 17, 725.and there was cash back of 10% for base fair (that was nearly 1600)
                                Now ezeego is saying my tickets are not eligible for cash back as i opted for EMI.
                                But This condition was also no where mentioned in terms and condition page of the offer details.
                                Franky in Kingfisher web site i was getting tickets for 16800 but thinking of cash back i paid 17, 725 for getting cash back of 1600..

This is really sad that they are misleading the customer with wrong or no data on your web site.
                                Customer is not bound to pay if s/he is not aware of the charges. This information is not available on Ezeego1's site - hence Ezeego1 is the culprit

These people are cheat, never trust them

ezeego — Misleading information on their Website

Hello Friends,

This is my request to all of you that never ever believe on EzeeGo .

On their website they have a scheme called
                                'Book a flight using your ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card and get upto 100% Cash back and assured 10 % cash Back'
                                on full registration and payment of ticket price they say that the discount is on the basic fare which is already Zero (as most of the airlines have).
                                They have not mentioned any where on their main page link: http://www.ezeego1.co.in/live/externalhotelbook.screen?offerpath=landingpages/fl...

containing Cash Back Grid that the discount is on Basic Fare only. We get to know about it only when we had made the full payment.This is a clear case of hiding information from the client
                                Hello Friends,

I agree with Mr. tarun kumar that Ezeego has misleading information on their Website, today i was planing to buy a single ticket from Bangalore to Mumbai for the 24th of June. Now i did enter all the pertaining details to get to the page where all the flight timings and available prices are displayed.It was clearly mentioned that the price in Blue is the basic price and the price in Red is inclusive of all taxes.

I had a kingfisher flight available at 17:45 for Rs.2629 which was in Red (inclusive of all taxes), However when i selected the flight on the next page i see that the price that is displayed is now Rs.3645, ed which is absurd because i had selected a price whih was inclusive of all taxes. I logged off and logged in thinking that maybe the price might have changed due to limited availability. So then i logged in again filled all my details again to find that the same price ticket is still available and when i try to select the plane the price changes.

I log on to the Live chat and after waiting in the queue for almost 20 to 30 min i get this Subhash on the chat i verify my identity and expalin to him aboiut the problem only to find a template returned back to me saying that the prices and availability are dynamic in nature and that on his screen he could see the price of the flight i want as Rs.3645. when i try to log to the system once again(mind you this is my 9th loggin ) what do i find the price for the ticket is now above 4000/- and i have my friend on the chat stating that he has a price of 3645 on his system and that i should book it without realising that i am not able to as the system is giving a misleading information.

By the time i log in again to try and book the ticket i find that my friend on the chat has conviniently given his parting statement and disconnecyted the chat.

I am totally disappointed and disgrunteled at the level of customer service that ezeego offers to its customers and the audicity of their Customer support agenst to call the customers liars and disconect the chat.

I hope there is some one from Ezeego reading this and able to understand what plight teh customers have to go through to book tickets on their website which gives falsifying information.

Girish

Raman Sharma
                                  After reading all of the complaints for EZEEGO1.CO.IN, I totally agree with it and want to share my experience and hoping for a response from EZEEGO1.

In the month of March-2009, EZEEGO1 came up with an offer of flat 75% cashback for domestic airlines booking. It was no where mentioned in the site that whether the cashback was for base fare or for the complete fare (including taxes). So, I called the customer care number and confirmed with an executive. He said that it is for the complete fare (including taxes). I went ahead and did my booking.

After two days, the site was updated with a clause that the cashback is only for the base fare. I immediately called back the customer care number and spoke to another executive. The executive told me that there was some technical issues becuase of which, they were not able to update the site earlier. When asked for the cashback, he told and assured me that all those customers who have booked the tickets before the site was updated will get complete 75% cashback and asked me not to be worried about.

Then, when I received my credit card statement as per my billing cycle, I was shocked to see that the cachback which was given to me was only for the base fare. I again called the customer care team and told them the whole story. The executive told me that there are some technical issues going on regarding this and the concerned team is looking into this matter. He told me that all the cusotmers who are having this issue will get the cashback soon. Ever since then, I've been following up with the EZEEGO1.COM customer care team and everyone is telling me that the concerned team is still looking into it. I don't know or understand what they are looking into and what is causing them to take this long to resolve this issue for all the affected customers. Once of the executive told me that as I've not sent them any e-mail regarding this matter, this is why my issue is not been resolved and the cashback is stil pending. I laughed on her and told her that o one asked me to send any e-mail. Anyway, I then sent e-mail to the given addresses ([protected]@ezeego1.com; [protected]@ezeego1.com; [protected]@ezeego1.com) but never received any response.

I don't know what to do to get the cash-back? If someone can help me or redirect me to a way by which i can get the cash-bcak, I would really appreciate that.

Regards...
                                  __Raman Sharma

Ezeego1.com — Cashback not received yet...(its over 3 months now)

After reading all of the complaints for EZEEGO1.COM, I totally agree with it and want to share my experience and hoping for a response from EZEEGO1.

Regards...
                                  __Raman Sharma

vanic minas
                                    I tried to book my domestic bus tickets for 22/5/2009 on EZEEGO1.CO.IN site, using my ICICI credit Card. However, after submitting the CC information, I received a message in my mobile, the transaction has been sucessfull but due to some technical problems I did not receive any seat No, except for the ticket . I then approached the said kaleswari travels & I was told to contact the booking site. I chercked from ICICI bank and was told that an amount of Rs 780 was debited from my ICICI credit card No [protected]. I received a call from your mumbai office & was told to lodge a complaint and the said amount would be credited back into my credit account. Do kindly request you to do the needful

Vanic Minas

ashish shukla
                                      I had booked 3 tickets through ezeego1 under spicejet cash back offer on 20th April. The offer said that book your tickets till 30th April and get the cash back.
                                      I called to confirm ezeego1 customer care to confirm the offer, as it didn't say anything about travel date and just the booking date, where my travel date was May 1st.
                                      The lady over the phone claried that I'll be getting refund if I make the revervations before 30th April.

And now they are denying the cash refund saying that travel date was beyond the offer period.

Seems they are intentionally following such trick to mislead the people and do not put clear terms & condition

Recently Discussed

cancel transactions ezr-2019-09558 and ezr-2019-09559
                                        regarding my cancellation amount
                                        Ezeego One Travels & Tours
                                        refund not yet received from ezeego
                                        Ezeego One Travels & Tours
                                        regarding non refund of flight tickets amount