First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

Uttar Pradesh

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 7

On 7th march i courier my documents for british council, gurgoan. Today is 12th march. They are not delivered yet. I get to know due to some strike etc, documents are stucked in their office. 15th march is last date for receiving the documents. I m highly tensed. Because if it will not reach on time. My carrier will be ruined out. Its really pathetic. Kindly help if possible. Please do the needful
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel has not been delivered due to the strike and i am continuously trying to contact any staff. My parcel is bangalore only but when it will delivered no one is even picking up the calls. Atleast tell me whether the office where my parcel is kept is open or not so that i can pick it up.
    Very poor response and very poor serives.
    Sanskriti giri
    Ref no. J991m8372972

Our parcel not delivered at destination nor returned and even not traceable by booking branch / bangalore regional office. We have complaint on [protected]@firstflight.net nothing happened so far and also we have been calling and mailing booking branch as well as regional heads no body is replying. Hence have lost our valuable customer as well as huge amount of loss.

First Flight Couriers — docket no. f991b4717037 dt:22.1.2019 not delivered

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
      Raju S M on Mar 12, 2019 Submit a Complaint

My pan card was to be delivered to me on 2/03/2019 but i have still not received it even after 10 days of expected delivery date. Also the tracking status shows no update since 21/02/2019. Tracking no. For the same is m991q6714964. I have attached the screenshot of tracking along with this complaint.

Please help me to get my pan card as early as possible by taking necessary actions against the poor courier service.
        Aug 7, 2021
        I have sent some important documents from Amritsar to Navi Mumbai on 16feb, but parcel yet not delivered, no response from customer care and nobody bother to even answer the calls.
        My expected delivery date was[protected] but still I have not received my consignment poor service is small word for FFCL I would say worst service
        Kindly provide us your 15 digit PAN Acknowledgement number at [protected]@nsdl.co.in

Dear sir
          Mera ek pan card (Ffclawbm991q6912878) jo aapke delivery boy ke pass he wo mujhe nahi de raha and 50 ₹ mang raha he mene uski complaint jaipur me first flight ke office me manager manoj ji se bhi ki lekin koi responses nahi aaya majboor hokar mujhe uski complaint aapse karni pad rahi he aapke delivery boy packet ke badale pese mangate he please is par koi action le or mujhe mera pan card dilwaye thanking you

Reference no.: r[protected]
            Please note that courier is booked through first flight ambabari, jaipur branch on 6th of march 2019 to be delivered at below address:
            Vinod agrawal
            Kanha provision store
            Shop no. 5,
            Purana shopping centre
            Urja nagar, gevra
            Dipka, korba (Chattisgarh)
            Pin code : 495452
            Phone no.: [protected]

Confirmed that the courier will be delivered in 2-3 days, however till now it is not recieved.
            The courier item is my mother hearing aid machine and urgently required because she will now travel to pune in just 2 days.
            As per online status it is showing that item is delivered today but it is not recieved at yhe given address.
            Please check why it is not delivered till date and why not deliered to correct person.

Hello sir/madam,

I have a courier from pan card office which is a new pan card sent through ffcl with the tracking number awb b904z1628710. Till date i haven't got the courier. Also i m unable to track the status.

Also sent mail to [protected]@firstflight.net to know the status but no response

Kindly help us here.

Rajasekhar m
              Aug 7, 2021
              Your PAN card has been reprinted and dispatched on 10-Mar-2019 by VELEX LOGISTICS PVT LTD courier vide airway bill no. [protected]

First Flight Couriers — consignment (pan card) not received

I had applied for physical pan card online which was dispatched on 11th february and was scheduled to reach before 21st feb 2019. It has been over a month and have not received my consignment.
                I tried to reach ffcl via phone which nobody receives and an email which no one replies to.
                If there is anyone who can help me with this issue please reach me at below email.

Email: patel. Sneha.[protected]@gmail.com...
                My pan card has bit delivered. It is too late. When i search my pan card status it show my pan card delivered but i am not received it. My unknowladgement number is [protected]. Thats 1 year late. Please help me and send ny pan card. First t3ll me that my pan card is in padrauna first flight courier but when my bro had go for receive it the told that it returned. Then i thought that any way its came again but no came....

Dear sir
                Mera pan card jis delivery boy ke paas he usne mujhe pan card nahi diya or mujhse 50 ₹ mang raha he packet delivery dene ke mere kehne ke baad bhi usne mujhe pan card nahi diya or kaha ki ise return kar dunga
                Please take an action against that person
                Attached the pan card photo
                Yes aapke delivery boy money ki demand karte he or money nahi dene par pan card nahi dete
                Mene monu nahi di to wo mujhe pan card nahi diya or lekar chale gaye mene uski pic khich li please mujhe pan card dilwaye thank you

My parents has sent me one parcel through first flight courier from alwar (Rajasthan) to bangalore.
                  But i didn't get my courier, and nobody is picking phone also.
                  I tried on so many phone numbers, but all in vein.
                  That courier is very important for me.
                  Now 15 days almost completed. Still i didn't get my courier.
                  Plz guys help me to deliver my courier asap.

My courier was booked from bombay to delhi under first flight courier service on 20-feb-2019. The courier as on 09-mar-2019 has still reached me. The website shows the numbers which either does not work or the contact numbers are incorrect. There has been no response on the emails sent. This seems to be the worst service network or courier service. Legal suit is mandatory against this organization.

Consignment number - b904z1667861

First Flight Couriers — my pan card not delivered and updated in first flight that it was delivered.

My pan card is not delivered by first flight. B904z1490476 is the tracking number. Website shows that my pan card was delivered on 30/01/2019.
                      Called the branch and called delivery boy. Everytime he says next week. Chandanagar branch of hyderabad got my pan card they won't lift the phone. Once responded but no response in solving the issue. They told they can't deliver to home. I request atleast respond and deliver it atleast to local...

I had applied for a change in pan card but still i not received the pan card, in pan card service it shows dispatched on 12 feb 2019 and expected to deliver on 22 feb 2019 and when tracked in first flight courier website it shows nothing my bill no is b904z0645572, please deliver my pan card asap. And i also tried calling customer support no got from their website, i got no response from any no, some no's are saying wrong no, some are ring is ringing continuously but no response, i am trying this from last three weeks.
                      Mar 27, 2019
                      Updated by ashmantra
                      PAN appl vide Ack. No. [protected]. We regret late delivery of PAN card due to unforeseen circumstances. PAN card has been resent by Speed Post AWB EA[protected]IN . Expected del dt. 20-Mar-19. Visit https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/.

I got this above message recently and when I checked online status it is showing delivered, and when I called India post customer support they told me that it has been returned back to the pan card department due to insufficient address, , , , I don't know what to do now and whom to ask for this, I am fed up now for a pan card I have to wait such a long time and theis problems...now for this I should blame on pan card service or India post... ?

I sent a courier through first flight ghaziabad. The information is below
                        Source : ghaziabad
                        Destination: goa
                        Date : 2/3/19
                        Consignment number : w991b4085565

It has been 7 days now. I was promised delivery within 2-3 days. The package contained valuable item : ipad.
                        The service is not picking up the phone. The phone numbers of customer care is not reachable and the tracking website is down.br...

B904z0720512 - pan card was shipped on 12th feb from mumbai to bangalore is still in mumbai as per the tracking status. Current status is "currently in mumbai and in transit". I called one of your courier office in bangalore, they said that there is some strike in your organisation in mumbai and packages will be delayed more than a month. This is ridiculous, i need my pancard to be delivered by next week. This is an important governemtn document and you are citing your internal strike as reason for not delivering it for more than a month since booked at your office. I need pancard urgently. I am going through lot of stress because of your delivery, lot of work is pending because of not having the pancard which is because of you.
                        Aug 7, 2021

This complaint is done on behalf of IDBI BANK, Mapusa Branch, Goa.
                          Our parcels for Mumbai are pending for courier since 28th Feb 2019. As confirmed by the courier pick up boy there is a Strike going on in Mumbai First flight office so the parcels are not picked up for courier.
                          We have important documents, Loan files which have to be delivered in time, But because of this strike all the work is pending..
                          Please confirm...

Dear first flight,

My consignment no. Is b904z0745845 was dispatched on 21th february 2019 from mumbai and today is 7th march and there is no single update about my parcel even if tried to call on you different bunch of numbers all are does not exist my package is not going to deliver soon then i am going to report you in consumer forum. Almost 20 days not a single update. By 10th if i am not going to receive my packet i will file a case against you i consumer form be ready for it.
                          Aug 7, 2021

My pancard is sent by nsdl through first flight courier and expected delivery date was 1 mar 2019. I have provided valid and accurate corresponding address and when i have tracked my consignment the status from first flight courier shows no update since 22 feb 2019. I am providing tracking airway bill no. B904z0717408.

Please look into the matter and send my courier to me as early as possible
                            Aug 7, 2021

This is very worst experience by using this service provider, i booked courier in franch express and they transferred to first flight couriers but the courier is still not delivered in below address and showing the status last three days pending at destination location.

Could you look the issue?

Lic of india, allahabad br iii 23r,