First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

0.9
Last updated Nov 14, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints (3350)

First Flight Courier Service — Shipment not yet received

This is after I had follow ups with First Flight Courier service I utter my problem I am facing now. I am yet...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sub: complaint for non receipt of consignment of
first flight courier consignement no. SB1402505
dt. 9.1.08

Dear sir

A material was booked in our favour from M/s. Agarwal electronics
Mumbai valued at Rs. 11986.00 vide invoice no. 2008/08/T-1599
dt. 9.1.08 in First Flight courier service

We have not recieved the consignment till date. We have followed
up with the courier office in Mumbai and have been informed
that one out of two consignment have been lost in transit.

It has been more than one month now and no actions have been
taken yet by the courier. the materials are urgent requirement
of Rourkela Steel plant a (public sector unit).

Due to non delivery of Consignment we have suffered a heavy
loss of goodwill and faith from the RSP as our whole business
depends on them

We shall be thankful to you if you would please guide us for
a consumer case for claims and damages

with regards

ROURKELA - 769001
ORISSA
PH:[protected], 2502927, [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
One consighnment was booked for TVS motor HP Nalagarh from Bhiwadi on 29.02.08. The Docket No is SR1072324.
Till date this material is not received.Even this material is most urgent for us.
Today onward our can stop because of this material.
Not only this time we are facing problem, every time we are facing this type of troubles,
and now we started instructions to our suppliers also to nt send any material through firdt flight.

i have booked our consingment from Haridwar to Dharuhera on dated 04.04.09 but its not receved by host company. kindly delivered it ASAP, its very urgent its docet no. writen below

W 67164371
W 67164370
W 67164369
I have booked the consignment of Rakhi on 16.08.10 from Gandhidham (Gujarat) to Rourkela (Orissa), but till date my family is not received the consignment, so please delivered the consignment on today (23.08.10) because tomorrow is Raksha Bandhan. If the consignment is delivered late, it is no work.
Your people ensure me that within 2-3 working days the consignment is delivered at Rourkela.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

debasis mohapatra
I have booked a material at East Mugappair, Chennai to Pune on December 29, 2015 vide consignment No.C991B0975165. While tracking, we could find out that it has reached Pune only on January 5, 2015 and delay in delivery is due to branch mis- match. Whose fault is that. It is already 9 days and it is not delivered to the Pune Address. Really pathetic. The courier person does not even care to call the cell no. and inform the delay. What a service.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have sent a Valentine gift to my husband in India. It was shipped from Delhi to Anand via this courier.
    I work in a customer service department in Atlanta, GA. I have never seen this bad service in my life. First their website said it was on the way to be delivered, then it said it was returning back to Origin because First Flight does NOT have a service station in Anand. Well then why they include Anand in their website list? Lady from Ahemdabad office said it has been returned back to Delhi. Now i'm checking their site and it said it was delivered to destination and signed by some name "SANTOSH". My gift didnt cost as much as I paid for international calls to India!!! I bet some probably got my gift and having a ball while I'm stranded and frustrated on the other side of the world!! They should just shut down this company!! They failed to provide accurate information to their clients.
    Aug 13, 2020
    First Flight courier is one of the worst courier in the universe...Don't trust them...All stupid peoples...They don't even know how to handle the customer...
    Dear Sir/Madam
    consignee no-M62431324, Date-04/07/2009 which is booked from Nagpur To Barbil
    But till date now it is showing from Mumbai. could i know what is ur problem? we already received a item through DTDC courier as same date.but what can i do know.a mechine which is break down near about 5 days could u give me the price per day wise .plz i req to u give this item today or tomorrow possitively.
    u know Trishul Tread (p) is a big customer in first flight, barbil(orissa)
    plz help...

matter is most urgent...

Bimal Ranjan Dash
    Trishul Tread(p) Ltd, Barbil
    Orissa
    I have booked an item from snapdeal and it was came from first flight courier barbil but I haven't received the product yet no is D[protected]

YET I DID NOT GET

ORDER NO IS - AWB:F99287645, WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER MY COURIER
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have sent one parcel from Cochin to Bangalore on Friday(18th JAN 2008) via First Flight Couriers.
      The content was a jacket wrapped with a gift cover+ one B'day card.But there has some discrepancy found while received in Bangalore.
      I wonder ,the card was missing while received, and there were no gift wrap at all.
      This is very shame that such a big mistake has been occurred from a reputed firm like First Flight Couriers.
      Consignment No; is given below
      C.No: H15411340

If a company is not in a position to make deliveries without any discrepancies, why do you take the couriers.

I am posting up this complaint in various online blogs for the people just to make sure that they prefer other courier service before first flight and keep this as a last option.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi have applied my mothers and sisters PAN card, and as per the PAN status they delivered it to my address on 26 Oct 2007 throught First Flight Courier but I haven't recived till date. I logged a complaint regarding this on First Flight courier but ther didn't replied for the same.

Also I have creadted Demat account on ICICI bank and they toild me the document has been sent to ur address through First Flight Courier on month of Nov and again 08 Jan 08. but the same , I haven't received these as well. While others documents are recived when others mails are received properly throught others couriers company. What wrong with First flight courier.

What should I do for this? These all documents are urgent because I have to pay Income tax and without pAN card I cann't do that.

Prakash
        Aug 13, 2020

courier not received — very bad service

I am very Disagree with your service. My parents couriered me some important thing to me on 27th morning from yamuna nagar to panipat.but today on 30th apr i had not received that courier. when my parents goes to that shop and ask for my courier he is not replying properly and when we ask for courier office no. of panipat he had given wrong no.
        dear sir, a request to u that its too difficult for my old parents to go that shop again and again.
        My courier pod no. is 14281
        plz note the address from where we had courired
        Mr. Rakesh Sethi
        155, chotti line
        yamuna nagar
        ph:[protected]

For further clarification plz contact on this no. [protected], [protected]
        waiting 4 for kind support

Document delivery — Corrier not recived

My corrier no. is [protected] sent from pune on 19.06.2009 yet not recived by me at Ansal Plaza palam vihar

Please look in to the matter.

battery was stolen
          I had booked two thunderbird bikes (royal enfield) from first flight courier service from lucknow to vishakhapatnam .

When the consignment was recieved in vishakhapatnam the side lock was tampered and the battery was stolen .

Though these guys take full responsibility of insurance and stuff but no one comes ahead even in such a genuine case of stealth ...if it wud have been by accident it is understood .....but its evident that the battery has been STOLEN

AND NO ONE ELSE BUT SOMEONE OF THE FIRST FLIGHT COUURIER PERSON CAN ONLY DO SO WHEN THE BIKE IS IN THEIR CUSTODY ...still ther was NO ACTION TAKEN......

Every regional office tries to shrug of the responsibility from their hed ....they will make u call from your phone even for the matters regarding their internal affairs .........and at the end of the day no one even The Area Manager of the company wont talk to you properly regarding anything.......

strict advise for all of you ......we ALL SHOULD GO TO THE CONSUMER COURT AGAINST THEM AND SUE THE COMPANY ITSELF........
          my pan card is not deliveri my pan AIXPC2952L my coupan no[protected]
          MY ADD IS L-2 GALI NO 24 HOUSE 1043 SANGAM VIHAR SANI BAZAR NEW DELHI
          my pan card is not deliveri my pan AIXPC2952L my coupan no[protected]
          MY ADD IS L-2 GALI NO 24 HOUSE 1043 SANGAM VIHAR SANI BAZAR NEW DELHI
          I agree with all of you.I am in london and i sent a courier to chennai which supposed to deliver in 3 days time but wasn't...when we enquired with tracking ID they told that the courier have no Recipient name on it and that is the reason they didnt deliver....What an irresponsible answer!!!!!.....Does anyone accept a courier with out Recipient Address on it........I have the receipt with recipient address which is given by first flight london office and that is my proof that i sent the courier with recipient address on it....what a rediculous service..very much frustrating.....i advice everyone, please be careful in sending the items through the irresponsible and cheater courier like this.....it is worth to go to consumer court on First Flight couriers.....i will support also.

Uma
          First Flight is the very worst courier service in India. The incometax department of India is despatching maximum of their PAN cards thru this service only. Their delivery people will give only missed calls to intimate you. If you ignore that missed calls, you have to lost the PAN card. Sometimes they will not even intimate you. Moreover, they will not deliver the PAN card to you home. Many of my colleagues and friends are facing the same problem with First Flight. Their staff will not give proper answer to your queries.
          My vote for worst courier service in India goes to... First Flight.

Courier not Received But Status shown as Delivered

Kindly arrange for the POD Copy Of C[protected]

Still we dint not received any courier agaist the above mentioned Docket No But In your website it showing as already delivered so kindly arrange for the POD Copy with Our Company Seal Signature of receiver.

Destination place showing Indore inplace of Ahmedabad

Destination place showing Indore inplace of Ahmedabad.Tracking no is-F[protected]

Very poor Service

First Flight Courier Services is very poor services.

My Tracking Number is B[protected]

My Parcel is Return To Origin without any information by courier staff, Udaipur-313001

Branch Address- First Flight Courier, Bapu Bazar, Near Dena Bank.Udaipur-313001

First Flight Courier — rude and horrible customer service

This courier service is so bad... it is a shame on people who claim to service people by taking money....
            if the company...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is Bhaskar,I'm not yet been received my documents(Bangalore) which was booked on 13 th Dec in Bangalore.The service of this Courier is very bad.

-Bhaskar
            Aug 13, 2020
            i did not recieve my pan card yet though it was despatched from the main office on 27 march, and i need it urgently for claiming income tax.
            This is Rama murthy, I'm not yet been received my documents Bangalore) which was booked on 09th April (Doket No.isZB8092862), in Bangalore.The service of this Courier is very bad
            Dear Sir

i did not recieve my pan card of Shri Samkutty yet though it was despatched from the main office on 5/5/08, and i need it urgently for claiming income tax.

Your PAN card has been delivered on 05-May-2008 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB8602105, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

From yr site i come to know that the consignmet has been send to Itanagar where as the consignment has to send to c/o Matai Communication & Printing, Tezu-792001, Lohit Dist Arunachal Pradesh,
            In Tezu there is no First Flight Service so if possilbe pls let me know I can run the FFS in Tezu
            Till date i have not received my courier which is despatched on 15th of July and today is 21st of July.Its already more than 6 days .The service of this Courier is very bad.
            my parcel services no is 7080 plze send my address or contact my mobile no [protected], name

PAN card

( 25/08/2014 Messages may cell) PAN BWBPR4532C allotted for ack no [protected]. PAN card sent through FFCL Courier ( B991Q1525845).
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My father received a parcel on date: 31st October 2007, addressed to 5, Rajvi Park, Opp. Vidya Dairy, Borsad Crossing, Anand – 388001. The parcel was sent from HP Company, Delhi and contained Hauppage TV Tuner worth Rs. 5000/-. The delivery boy from your company did not allow to open the parcel till my father signed. But when I came back home and opened the parcel after my father signed your receipt paper, I found the box inside was tampered and the HP seal was broken and there was nothing inside. I enquired the HP Company about the parcel and they have confirmed that the boxes are sealed and checked before dispatching.

I had great faith in First Flight and was impressed by the services of your company till this incident took place. I still believe that you will take necessary step and handle this case seriously. I am looking forward to a positive action and reply from you.

Thanking You,

Shilpan Vyas
              Aug 13, 2020
              I had ordered for a Transcend MP3 and got the consignment through First Flight and we got the parcel in tampered condition. When we asked this to the courier guy, he told due to security reasons we have opened it and took our signature and ran.To my shock, the parcel did not contain MP3 in it. When I complianed to First Flight courier zonal manager Naiem, he started backing his service and was not ready to accept mistake. I dunno what to do now ?

First Flight Courier — Delay and rude remark

There was a courier booked on 11-Oct-2007 and as per the consignee they told it will be delivered on the same day.
                br...