First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 25, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 4

Urgent assistance asap

Hi omg can you verify pls verify to me that my “ parcel tracking no. Fc220281fc is still been held at canberra airport customs available for delivery to melbourne where i requested it to be delivered to my home address.

I was notified by rev mark okah
First flight director.
Claims this is to inform you that this company (First flight) write to let you know that your parcel have arrived in your country but is on hold now at the airport because you have not paid the insurance fee so go to western union now and send the fee of $385 to this name and address below

Receiver's name: jude emefiene ajufo
Address: 162 nnebisi road
City: asaba
Country: nigeria
Money gram/western union
Amount: $385
Sender's name:
Sender's address:

“ ask airport why your parcel is missing where exactly is the known location and see the reason why it is on hold.

But then i contacted customs us customs border protection
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My pan card not despatched to bathinda I am to faridkot my bill nice M991q6130594
Seva Mein srimaan Ji
nivedan Yeh Hai Ki Hamara pancard abhi tak Hamein prapt nahi hua hai Jiska tracking number is Prakar hai B904Z0658673 kripya Karke Hamari complain ka Samadhan Karen Aap Ki Ati Kripa Hogi dhanyavad
Mobile no [protected]

One of my parcel sent from bangalore koramangala first flight courier on 10/01/2019 already 4 months is still not delivered.
    Every time i try to contact them they put me on hold trying to give excuses and now they have totally decided to not accept my call. Staff were very unhelpful.
    I need to get an update on my courier with tracking no f991b4777625
    THIS IS REGARDING FIRST FLIGHTPOD NO P991P0010014undeliverd

My consignment to be delivered at my residence in mumbai is still not traced. This was booked on 18th feb 2019 from ahmedabad. I got to know from a retailer today that first flight courier is shutting operations. I think we need to take the management of this company to court for not delivering our parcel - we are suffering financially and emotionally. All efforts to reach out to them were not successful, consumer court seems to be the only solution now. Consignment number was g991q0933515.
      I agree with you. We should move to court against the company. I am finding no solution other than that. I going through same prob

I have a courier on first flight having consignment no b904z1676170 which is shipped on 21/02/2019 by income tax department at mumbai. But the same has not been delievered to me till today and when i try to contact the regional office the concerned person tole me to pickup the courier from their regional office which is more than 30 kms far from my place. I am very disppointed with your service. Please deliever the courier at my place as soon as possible

Highly unprofessional behavior on the part of first flight couriers. Parcel booked on 15 Feb from Pune to Mumbai still not delivered. The reason being strike. The least they can do now is return the parcel back. But I think they lack even the basic ethics to do that.
          Tracking no. - M991B8582030...

Sent courier from pune to mumbai with clothes for 2 year old kid.

Courier was sent on 17-feb-2019 but till date it was not delivered. It shows that it is in one of the local office but office team is saying that they are not allowed to open the office due to strike and union is not allowing them to provide any services.

We request to get the courier delivered at earliest possible as the clothes would not fit the kid if further delayed and we would lose thousands of rupees spent on them.

Tracking #: m991b8604543

M991B8563422 is my courier which is send at 15th feb, 19 but till is not reach.
            Could you please check and update me.
            And this is very bad service.
            My request Its useful and important documents so please deliver it as soon as possible. Otherwise it send back to me. No one received my call and lower parel office is closed last 2 months for strike. Why is not solved till now! If you are not able to give service why you start business. Please do something. its very important for my company and my career. Because already start new financial year.

I have dispatched the courier from Varanasi on 12/03/2019 and 21 days has been passed but my Consignment is still not delivered. I want to know that who is the responsible for my loss who is bearing my loss due to the delivery
              My POD is J991Z1594355, please provide the specific reason for non delivery....

Pls refer above awb number.. My packet booked through firstflight is still not delivered after 15 days od booking... Have bills around for 50000 in the packet and financial year is closing.. Will bear huge loss if its delivered in a day or two.

1 day delivery commitment given by first flight however 15 days are over. No customer service team is there. No response.. Where to go

Date of dispatch 13 apr

From meerut to delhi
              B904Z1671200 the courier is not received from last 20 days

Ref. No. M991q7155250

My pan card is not received its delivery date is 15th march 2019, but yet on 30 march it is not received.

I contact mr anand on [protected] he said send me ref no. But after that he is not picking up my phone and not reply on my messages. Pan card is so much required for my payment.

It is not possible for me to collect it from there office since my working timings does not allow me and for my work i have to go out of town also, and there office is so much far from my home.

Please send it asap, its urgent
                I had shipped a product from gurgaon sukhrali to pune kothrud. The pckage was crushed and the product in dust. How do i get my money and services? I will give my assignment number and everything once the customer care connects with me. I need my refund of everything. It was valuable product that ilost

My sister posted my dad medical bills through first flight courier which were supposed to be delivered to her friend's office. She posted it around 5 or 6 march. When i enquired why it was not delivered, the company officials in lucknow told me there was a strike going on in their gurugram office and they couldn't do anything about it. I messaged one of the employees today and still the reason was same. I registered the complaint through e mail and got no reply.
                  My parcel is book on 2 march but till now they not send me.

. A991b4256332, not reched sent on 19/03/2019 from karimnagar to ahmedabad, this documents are very important for us and very most urgent, this is our company documents sent to head office from our karimnagar branch please confirm to our mail id karimnagar @uniquelifecare.com and mobile no. [protected], land line number [protected], here your courier branch not confirming exact status...

Reference: consignment no.: a991b4258545

This consignment note is still showing in "transit state" since 5 days. I am trying to reach out on the regional office number mentioned on their website. However none of the numbers seem to be working. Also i am not getting any response on the number mentioned in their "locate us" section :[protected].

I am also ok to pick it from any of their locations in source and destination for the courier, however i am not being able to get any details from their executives as to where the document is.
                    My new pan card has been allotted to ffc on 6th march of 2019, but it was not yet received...i need it immediately ... Ensure to send it as early as possible

Dear team,
                      I have still waiting to receive shipmemt against doc no. I[protected].

Shipmemt from bhatinda to hoshangabad

Kindly look into matter it is very critical and urgent. As per tracking report it was arrived at bhopal. On 12.03.2019 but still not forward to hoshangabad.

Kindly check and revert its very very urgent.

Looking for valuable revert...

Dear sir i sent 129 physical shares of tata steel for transfer in my name the last date of transfer for it as per sebi is 31st march & beyond this no physical transfer can be done.
                      Shares were sent by consignment no j991m8343145 of first flight courier on 14/02/2019 from varanasi & had been received in first flight’s mumbai hub on 16/02/2019 but have till date not been delivered to transfer agent tsr darashaw & it may cost me a huge loss if not delivered by 30th march 2019. Kindly help

This is balaji singh, managing partner, balaji cnc technologies hyderabad sent 2 wooden boxes consisting 20 items belongs to hal lucknow sent on 6th march 2019 till now not reached and docket no is : a991a0094018.
                        Hal - lucknow issued a letter to us and stated must deliver by[protected]

We humbly request to you clear the items on emergency basis.
                        Why it is held up in delhi, kindly clear immediately.

Thakur balaji singh
                        Managing partner
                        +91-[protected]
                        I applied Pan Card on 16/01/2019, bt i got the confirmation message as you people wll delivered by 12th March, Bt still i dint get the PAN CARD, n my Number is courier number is [protected],
                        Soo please Send the Package As Soon As Possible ASAP..

On 13.03.2019 consignment booked from Pune to Navsari (PIN 396424)
                          Till date i.e 26.03.2019 consignment not delivered nor returned back
                          Sent E mails to Corporate Office, Pune Office but no reply
                          Even contacted Agents thru whom it was booked
                          Even call Corporate Office
                          All in vain.
                          Rumours that Courier CO is closed
                          Please do needful...

On 19th of march, we book a parcel from pune which was supposed to reach nagpur in a day or two. Since then we have been facing a hard time tracking the parcel as any further movement was suspended as soon as it reached some hub. We kept calling the different first flight call centres/ customer representatives. They said there is a strike in nagpur, then they said it will be delivered tomorrow. The next day we were again disappointed. The next day they asked us to visit the nearest centre to pick the parcel, we said why should we? What are we paying for. Nobody has given a solution since then, these people dont even have a centralized call centre. Their representatives have been bluffing us with false promises. We have never experienced such bad service from such a big organization.
                          Courier booked 14 days back, now company's emplyee saying we are on strike, its my urgent papers.kindly deliver it asap or suggest me to pickup back
                          PAN card sent via consignemnt B904Z1622162 on 18-Feb-2019 from Mumbai to Chennai is still In Transit as of 18th March.
                          One month to deliver an important document like PAN card is very poor service.
                          Can you please look into this complaint and resolve it at the earliest.

Dear sir

Refer to attahced sheet, below mentioned dockets has not been delivered till time.

We are regulalry following with first flight office hisar but not getting satisfactory answer. All items in below booking are costly.

Requets you to please look into the matter and arrange to return below parcels immediately.

Pending booked material not delivered on time as on 26.03.2019br...
                            I send a parcel from first flight courier from nagpur to kalyan (E) on 12-feb-2019 which should be delivered on destination on 16-feb-2019, but it shouldn't be delivered till date. The reason given by the company that there staff is on strike, so they are unable to delivered the parcel. Even, we are ready to collect the parcel from the office but the staff denied that.

Consignment no. M[protected]