Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,

I would like to bring you notice that after yesterday and today rain sewer are blocked in Block no 9 in Vasundhara Sector 4C, Pragyakunj Society.

Request you kindly do needful
Sep 01, 2021

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I am a resident of ward 69 (lal quarter, lohia nagar) ghaziabad We are facing trouble instead of so many complaints to our...
    I want to bring to your attention that residents in our locality are facing grievous problems of the poor street light condition...

Hello Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad Team,

I stay in H-no 55 Arjun Nagar Ghaziabad. Please come and visit the home and check the sewer outside.
    The municipality people who are working there does not even work properly and do not listen if we complain.

Please clean the water drainage system and sewer.

I request you to please take the action immediately as it can affect our health.

Thank you.
    Aug 31, 2021

Dear Nagar Nigam,
      This is in reference of our street light which is not working from more tha 50 days at House No-530,...
      श्री मान जी मेरा नाम वेद प्रकाश है, मेरा पता 502-विवेकानंद...

We are from Royal tower -5, Unione Residency Behrampur and we want to inform you that a vacant plot infront of our tower is filled with dirty sewage water and this will be very dangerous for all o[censored]s, lots of people are living here with childrens also.
      So please take an action for the same asap otherwise lots of people will effect soon.
      Hope for your kind cooperations!!

Anshul Khare
      Suparna Shrivastava
      Royal Tower-5
      Unione Residency Behrampur
      [protected]/[protected]
      Aug 31, 2021

GDA / NAGAR NIGAM TEAM

This is to inform you that in DLF Ankur Vihar there is an Unauthorised bathroom construction...
        GDA / NAGAR NIGAM TEAM

The road outside my house is leaking because there are a couple of cracks on the road which leaks water most of the time....
        Due to breakage of water pipe muddy water is transferred in the house....

Is there any profit to submit a complaint here?? You guys do nothing for the complaints.i think you don't even read. I have already submitted a complaint months ago, even i don't remember the date now.
        Now i'll complain against you instead, to higher authorities . I'm not here to submit my complaint this time but to let you know that nothing action has been taken till date.

अंग्रेज़ी में पढ़ना नहीं आता तो वह भी बता दिजिए, हम हिन्दी में लिख देंगें ।
        धन्यवाद।
        Aug 30, 2021

No proper drainage system is there in Turab Nagar Ghaziabad, drains are full and not functional from last 6 months. Kindly take immediate action.

Diljeet Johar
          Aug 28, 2021

Neighbour in front of my house throw dirty water from 2nd floor everyday. Dirty water comes on my car and sometines it also gets upon us.
            He has also occupied space illegally by using iron grills in front of my house.
            Kindly take some action against my complaint.

Hi Team,
              I'm residing at B4 Ramprastha colony and we all residents are facing problem of sewer water in our corridoor from almost 2 months but no one is listening in your department please assist us especially during this pandemic.

Please help...

I m resident of
                vardan Appartment
                Abhay khand 3, Indirapuram
                Ghaziabad
                Sewer in my society is clogged and overflowing.the dirty sewer water is accumulating in front of my house and has become an ideal beeeding ground for the mosquitoes.It has become a pain and cause of worry for us.The foul smell coming from the sewer has make our life miserable.
                Every time we step out we have to step in dirty sewer water.An immediate action is required at the earliest
                Aug 27, 2021

Sir main Block F-14/3A Madhuban Bapudham se hu Yha 5 din se street light kharab hai aur kai baar complete kri but koi respose...
                  Sewer is blocked in front of 12/467, duplex, vasundhara, ghaziabad water is coming backward through kitchen and bathroom please...

There is a meat in our residential area and it's in hindu area please look into this matter.
                  And it's smell so bad due to which dogs are here and these dogs are dangerou for our children.
                  Aug 27, 2021

There is no proper drainage in my society nali were blocked and is overflowing on the road this may cause many disease also so kindly please make a visit and try to resolve this problem
                    Aug 26, 2021