GIC Housing Finance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 10, 2022

File a complaint to GIC Housing Finance

Having problems with GIC Housing Finance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GIC Housing Finance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GIC Housing Finance

GIC Housing Finance Website

GIC Housing Finance Head Office Address

Royal Insurance Building, 6th floor, 14, Jamshedji Tata Road, Churchgate
Mumbai City District

GIC Housing Finance Phone Numbers

GIC Housing Finance reviews & complaints page 9

“complaint”

Sub: - request for your kind intervention for “unjustified recoveries”

Ref: - overcharging of principal & interest by gic housing finance ltd,
404, v star plaza, opp. Rajmahal hotel borivali (West), mumbai — request for refund from gic housing finance ltd, borivali (West), mumbai-400 092

Reg: - mortgage loan account no. Mh[protected]Closed on
10.08.2017)...

I am taking loan of rs. 16 lac from gic hfl to purchase a readymade flat in chipiyana buzurg, graeter noida (W). I am a central govt employee and my grsoss salary is 50000/- (Full salary not in hand)
The finance company is saying that you are not eligible for pradhanmantri aawas yojna.

Kindly help me that how can i avail the benifit of pmay.

Thanking you.
GIC Housing Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 11, 2017
Updated by ritesh1978
No response from GIC.

Hello sir,

It's has been 1 month crossed that i have submitted all documents for process. But still you have not done anything. I am talking regular follow up with satish but he is also not responding properly. If there any problem then let me know but don't make a fun of me. I need fund on urgent basis. You are guys are not able process then let me know i will get done from other sources ......
    Customer id[protected]
    Respected sir,
    This to bring to your attention that mr. Vijay ramesh, branch manager of mg road, bangalore and his staff is involved in all corrupt ways of dealing with the home loan customers by joining their hands with buiders, one of my findings are wrt above customer id, home loan was sanctioned for 67 lacs approx (In april 2017) but later i noticed there was no proper protocol followed by bank officials...

As per advice given mail trail, i had visited to your barakhamba road branch on dt.12th july 2017 and had duly submitted the cheque no. 998371 for an amount of rs.16, 287/- and had given the bank details from emi’s has been deducted for home loan no. Dl[protected] along with cancelled cheque no. 998372.

Till date i have not seen the deduction made for august 2017 emi in my bank account. Request you to kindly share the details of deduction of emi from my operative bank account and also request you to not deducted any penalty from my account as i had already submitted the requisite document with you on dt.12th july 2017.

On dated 5th september 2017 i have received a message from your end reproduced here in “sir/madam, your account no. Dl[protected], emi installment is due by 2 months, please arrange to pay at the earliest”.

Kindly acknowledge that bank details have been submitted before you on dated 12th july 2017, also as told by you in meeting between us that i will received acknowledgement message for updated bank account details despite that i have not received any message for updation of my account.

In addition to the above kindly also confirm that any penalty in respect to emi payment has been levied upon me. If yes kindly share the details.

Also i want to clearance on below message received on dt.25th august 2017 as below: -
    “sir/madam, your nach mandate for hsg loan account customer id: dl[protected], submitted via delhi gicf is registered successfully”

Also team for your information, no body pick the call and mr. Muneshwer, designated as manager also not responding.

Now i am totally disappointed from end of gic.
    Sep 13, 2017
    Updated by kanhaiya Vashishth
    As per advice given mail trail, I had visited to your Barakhamba Road Branch on dt.12th July 2017 and had duly submitted the Cheque No. 998371 for an amount of Rs.16, 287/- and had given the bank details from EMI’s has been deducted for Home Loan No.DL[protected] along with cancelled Cheque no. 998372.

Till date I have not seen the deduction made for August 2017 EMI in my bank account. Request you to kindly share the details of deduction of EMI from my operative bank account and also request you to not deducted any penalty from my account as I had already submitted the requisite document with you on dt.12th July 2017.

On dated 5th September 2017 I have received a message from your end reproduced here in “Sir/Madam, Your Account No.DL[protected], EMI installment is due by 2 months, please arrange to pay at the earliest”.

Kindly acknowledge that bank details have been submitted before you on dated 12th July 2017, also as told by you in meeting between us that I will received acknowledgement message for updated bank account details despite that I have not received any message for updation of my account.

In addition to the above kindly also confirm that any penalty in respect to EMI payment has been levied upon me. If yes kindly share the details.

Also I want to clearance on below message received on dt.25th August 2017 as below: -
    “Sir/Madam, your NACH mandate for HSG Loan Account Customer ID: DL[protected], submitted via Delhi GICF is registered successfully”

Also team for your information, no body pick the call and Mr. Muneshwer, designated as manager also not responding.

Now I am totally disappointed from end of GIC.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Updated by kanhaiya Vashishth
    Dear Team,

Kindly help me, because still i have not received any reply from side of GIC regarding above said complaint.

I am very much pitched off with a terribly poor service from GIC, Bangalore (MG road) branch. Staffs there are highly unqualified with poor communication skills. Their phones are most of the time not reachable, if connected, staff does not have any details to assist, they are totally dependent on single person whose unavailability to answer is more than 100%. VP and senior manager of the branch never comes to office and listen to customer grievances. I have been trying to reduce my interest rate as per current market condition but unable to receive any response even after writing more than 20 emails in last couple of month. Escalated the matter to corporate office but no progress. Apart I am also unable to receive any response on PMAY subsidy. Can some one please help resolve my issue.

Write to me for more details - [protected]@gmail.com

My cust id.[protected]
        Loan ac : ka[protected]
        I have taken a housing loan. The problem is the agent did not give proper clarity on when they will present the cheque against processing fee.
        As a customer i should know when i am supposed to pay.
        Also without my confirmation and they prepared the cheque and collected interest amount of 6534 without my knowledge. Though i had told them to hold the cheque, they presented the cheque in the bank. I feel looted by gic as no proper communication/ clarifications given what going to happen next.
        Now thw guy is claiming that he has got an email from me as per date to prepare cheque.
        I have no email been sent from my side neither property builder. The agent is claiming fake things which i was never been informed.
        Is this a way customer will be treated by gic. I am controlling not to use abusive words. But i am definitely going to demote all your products and approach people not to buy.

Surprised package is that the agent not even provided any clarification of loan amounts of interest and installment just they started deducting amount.

Requests you please advise
        I am trying for customer care for contact for clarification but i saw website also not draft properly it seem like fake housing finance companies websites...
        Feb 20, 2019
        Updated by HaroonBasha
        There was no response about this complaint from GIC. Neither they contacted me.
        Dear concern,
        I have taken a home loan from you but you have not deducted EMI for the month of September 2017, my loan account no. Is UP[protected].

Requesting you kindly check it in your and and do it deduct immediately or if any discrepancy kindly let me know for further solution.

Cheers.
        Pranav Roy

I am mr. S. Bala muthan, my customer id[protected] and my file no.[protected]. I took 8 lac rs. Home loan on floating rate from your bank, but my rate of interest is still same as previous and it is quite higher than today's market rate, my current rate of interest is 10.95%. So i want to reduce my rate of interest.
          Previously i complaint this matter in consumer court on 31/08/2017, its docket no-411300.
          Kindly take action on my complaint.
          Thank you!

Dear team gic,

As per my cibil wrong loan account showing in cibil report where i am not taking loan from gic please remove this loan detail from my cibil as soon as possible detail as below

Name hitesh tiwari
            Mobil no [protected]
            Pan no agapt5745r
            Wrong gic loan account no mh[protected]

Please resolve query

Hitesh tiwari

Dear sir/ madam,

I have given a request on reduction in rate of interest dated july 28, 2017 to pranita madam with my dcb banks postmaster letter dated february 16, 2017 interest rate of employee housing loan is 7.5%.
              She has attached this letter with gic reduction in interest rate form and confirmed that with this letter your rate of interest will be reduced to 8.80%. With this i have given a processing fees of rs. 2, 500/- for the change in interest rate.
              I was following with suresh sir also last month. He informed that it will be done by rebello madam.
              Today dated august 9, 2017 when i have called gic spoke with rebello mam, she told me that she has not received my dcb bank letter and because of this the rate of interest is 9.93%. Hardly a difference of 0.32 % which is absolutely not done.
              Today rebello mam is saying i have to again fill up gic reduction in interest rate form & with that processing fees of rs. 2, 500 which doesn't make any sense.
              Please revert positively, otherwise i will approach nhb/ banking ombudsman.

Vishwas bhosle
              Home loan no. Mh[protected]
              Mobile no.[protected]

I am a customer of gic housing finance for the last 3 years and i have paid my dues regularly but only two instalment are pending. Now when i asked the manager of gic housing finance ltd. Vadodara for the provisional certificate for ay 2017-18 he is refused to issue the same. I cannot understand what is the connection between my pending dues and the certificate which they have to provide as the income tax department instruction and rule. Because of not issuing the same my office has deducted tds of rs. 45000/- from my salary.

Secondly the rbi is reducing the interest rate and has reduced it upto 8.25% but here in gic they are looting the customers by charging interest of 14% and still increasing.

Pls refer below mail where i am follow up for my document since two months but not getting any revert by email or phone.

Vishal chauda | manager - business solution

From: delhi. [mailto:[protected]@gichfindia.com]
                  Sent: wednesday, june 21, 2017 11:38 am
                  To: vishal chauda
                  Subject: re: hr[protected]

Sir we have send a request to recall your papers its still not arrived will take another 4-5 working days

Thanks & regards

Gic housing finance ltd.
                  Ugf 10 a e kanchanjunga bldg.
                  18, barakhamba road
                  Connaught place,
                  New delhi 110001
                  Tel 23731669, 41522024, 23327548

On tue, jun 20, 2017 at 5:18 pm, vishal chauda wrote:
                  Hi team,

My loan is transferred from gic to india bulls. I applied for my doc one month back but till date no update received. Request you pls confirm status of my registry document.

I tried to call you multiple time on below no but unable to get any respond.

Tel 23731669, 41522024, 23327548

From: vishal chauda [mailto:vishal. [protected]@dhflpramerica.com]
                  Sent: saturday, february 18, 2017 11:15 am
                  To: 'delhi.'
                  Subject: hr[protected]

Pls share list of document of mine loan.

Just 4 days before gic given disbursement 70% of principal amount of property

But without informing they had deducted amount of rs 7220 from account

Surprised package is that 3rd person party not even provided any clarification of loan amounts of interest and installment just they started deducting amount. O ne more thing they had provided letter also of loan approval.

Requests you please advise

I am also having a loan with gic. Instead of decreasing the rate it is increasing without giving any notice to us. Very bad in giving service. They have not issued me provisional certificate due to which a huge amount of tds was deducted from my salary. No response or proper reply is given by the branch as well as headquarters office. Charging 14% interest.

I am availing housing loan from gic, gurgaon branch. My account no is. Dl[protected] the rate of interest is 10.75% in the account which is very high as compared to prevailing roi. Also when i reach the branch the requested to close my account, they have asked to deposited foreclosure charges of rs. 41, 000/- along with the outstanding. My sincere request is for the reversal of excess interest charged in the account. Also i have submitted the cheques and draft on 13/06/2017, today. The gic is charging me interest for 30/06/2017. It is therefore requested to reverse the excess interest and waive the foreclosure charges as i am unable to pay such huge amount. Also this is a malpractice to exploit borrower. If the bank charges so high interest and other charges, i will never availed any loan in future and also never suggest my fnds and relative to take loan from gic. My mobile number is [protected]. Hoping for favorable response from you.

I S B Mishra had taken a home loan under file number[protected] from Kolkata Zonal Office. At the time giving loan they offered me 10.50 % interest rate with the assurance that they will always be lower than the market. After two months they increased the interest rate by 12.50 percent where as others were charging not more than 10.05 %, I have requested and took my case to their senior authorities (Shri Raghottaman Area manager Kolkata )but there was no hearing. I requested a copy of Deed and a letter stating that they are holding my original DEED of mortgaged property. Even after pursuing more than a year they neither gave me copy of DEED and nor gave me letter of LOD ( that original deed is with GIC Housing Finance) and I could not apply for transfer of loan to other banks. We were in such a mental stress that we are helpless and forcefully paying high rate of interest(@12.5%) what they demanded. We are trapped with the following company with the assurances that they will soon decrease the interest rate. Recently Govt. Of India has decreased the Bank Interest rate where as they are still charging the same.

I would like them to charge the interest rate as per the market but not more than the market and the govt. of India regulation. Following is the Name & address of the bank where my file is open:

Mr. Santosh Kumar
                          Fax : +[protected]
                          Email : [protected]@gichfindia.com
                          May 06, 2017
                          Updated by Director VTS
                          Initial Letter was given in December 2015 by hand. Again on 17 jan 2016 a registered letter was sent and reminded multiple times by e mai. I am working outstation 2500 kms away and due to this I could not approach court/ or consumer court either
                          The e mail also sent to Mr KB Suresh Sr Vice President and Mr Sridharan Sr Vice President and CS both at GICHF Mumbai on 30 April 2017 but has not been any response till now. any way I can expect after 15 days i.e. after 16 May 2017 hopefully.

I am having a Housing Loan with GIC Housing Fianance Ltd. for the last 4 years. I am a government servant. At first they promised that I will get a housing loan for transferring my housing loan from government recognised bank with less interest but later on they charged more that 13 percent which is also against the RBI guidelines. I required the provisional certificate for claiming IT rebate but the vadodara branch refused to issue the same...

I have borrow loan from GIC Housing finance thane branch in year July 2012. Initially my rate of interest is 10.5% for six month thereafter it was 12.5% till date. RBI reduced it's repo rate couple of times but GIC never reduced single time. I have requested bank manager long back but nothing happened. Lot's of complaints on this forum regarding this higher rate of interest but not found any solution.
                            Please guide to get this resolved.

My Customer ID :[protected]
                            Loan Account Number: MH[protected]

Actually in bangalore gram panchyat don't have rights to give permissions upto g+4. Remaining all banks are funding only g+3, all banks also not providing loans on 4th floor.in gic housing finance is funding only 4th floors, why are you funding only 4th floor in gic housing finance, this is legal or illegal?. Please verify with your legal department. Please suggest me
                              Feb 15, 2017
                              Updated by babulc
                              Regarding building plan

My self Mr. Abhiket Prakash Kasar I ha taken a home loan under file no. G08474.At the time giving loan they offered me 10.50 % interest rate with the assurance that they will always be lower than the market, but after few month they increased the interest rate by 11.50% and no any intimation. recently he charge 12.20%.Recently Govt. Of India has decreased the Bank Interest rate where as they are still charging the same. I would like them to charge the interest rate as per the market but not more than the market and the govt. of India regulation
                                Respected Sir,
                                My loan account no- MH[protected], I have requested many times through email for List of documents submitted by us, till date we have not received the same from your end even after our multiple requests.