Godrej Properties

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 2207 2044

Good

Godrej Properties related photos (42)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Godrej Properties Photos

Godrej Properties Complaints & Reviews

Unit was booked 4 years back. All the payments were made by 2 nd Dec 2020 as per project progress and invoices raised. The...
It is intimated that I have made complete payment as desired and also in the time line given by GPL.
I have asked...
I am not sure if anyone will look at this.

I found 3 cracks before I could move in. There is no proper assurance...

Hi team,
I'm Ranjeet Gehlot and I paid token of Rs: 1, 00, 000 for 3BHK flat in Green Glades project by Godrej Properties in Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
I requested for refund but they said they will not refund the my amount, So please help me to get it back.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
Feb 07, 2021

Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Rahul,

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had. Request you to share your contact number and flat details via direct message so that our team member can connect with you at the earliest to assist you further.

Hi Team,

I have given a token amount of Rs: 50, 000 on 4th January, 2021 to book a 2BHK apartment at 'Godrej...
    Hi Team,

I have given a token amount of Rs: 50, 000 on 03-January-2021 to book a 3BHK apartment at 'Godrej...
    Dear sir.
    I am second property buyer in Godrej family
    This is to inform you that I had paid SDR amount of my...

I deposited refundable booking amountof Rs. 50, 000.00 on 29.09.2020. Requested for refund on 25.12.2020 as i was not able to complete booking due to financial exigencies. Requested for refund on 25.12.2020 and shared image of cancelled cheque and Aadhar card as per their demand. One of my friends who booked the flat along with me on same date and cancelled booking on 25.12.2020 received refund amount on 07.01.2021 but I haven't yet. Now the sales executive is telling me that the amount will be refunded within 30 days of requesting refund and sharing cancelled cheque though my friend who booked the flat along with me received the refund much before that. Do not trust these Godrej properties guys. They are cheaters.
    Jan 15, 2021

Dear Anup,

Please share your contact number via personal message and our team will connect with you soon to assist you further.

Hi Team,
      I have booked a flat in Godrej Properties in Dec, 21, 2020 by paying Rs. 2 Lakhs - as token amount. As of now there is no agreement or sale deed has been made between me and builder. I had not even given a receipt after I paid this amount.

I got some medical emergency on the next day and I informed the same to Godrej and requested for cancel my booking. Sales person said, refund will be done in a week time.

But after two weeks time on Jan-05-2021, they sent me the invoice for my 2 lakhs payment and asking for another 2 lakhs payment for initial agreement.

From past one week I am doing follow-up with Sales team but She mentioned, it's pending from Central team not having further information.

Please assist to get refund of booking amount.

-Subhash

Mb: 99020 56100, 9902419248
      E-Mail: [email protected]
      Project: Godrej Royale Woods - Devanahalli, Bangalore
      Application ID: GDRW5B1302
      Hi, I have been writing emails to Godrej but no response on my refund.
      Can you please update or let me know the process to escalate it to next level.
      Godrej Properties Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2021
      Dear Subhash,

Please help us with your email ID & Contact details also Project Name so we can check details from our end.

Team Godrej Properties
      Could you anyone please help me get this refund or let me know the next step to escalate this matter.

So far my refund is not processed, Could you please assist on this:

Name: Subhash Kumar
      Mb:[protected], [protected]
      E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com
      Project: Godrej Royale Woods - Devanahalli, Bangalore
      Application ID: GDRW5B1302

I have sent email...
        I have paid Expression of Interest money for Godrej Upavan project on 02nd January 2021. I have sent email on 3rd January...
        Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to bring into your kind information about the safety and security issue I faced in Godrej...

With reference to the above flat number is booked in the name of Mohammad Mushtaque Alam in Godrej Seven Joka, Kolkata. I have booked two flats. One is G7P1A2U1002 and second is G7P1A1U804.
        Due to Pandemic Covid 19, My salary is reduced by 25% and i am facing financial problems. Due to this reason I can not able to continues with two flat. I can not able to pay the flat amount. I have paid 10% of the total value to the flat in both flat. Still I didn't registry in my name.
        I would like to request you that please shift my 10% amount to my another flat. I can able to continue only flat.
        I hope you understand my problem

Mushtaque Alam
        Doha-Qatar
        Mobile No. +[protected]
        Jan 07, 2021

Dear Mushtaque,

Greetings!

Thank you for your time. Your issue has been escalated to the concerned team. Please allow us some time, we are getting this checked for you on priority.

Godrej Properties.

Hi Team,

I have given a token amount of Rs: 50, 000 on 13th December 2020 to book a 3BHK apartment at 'Godrej...
          It is surprising to note that if Godrej properties as a company offers some scheme why the same is not implemented in toto...

I am a Broker/Consultant.. I sold several properties of Godrej. Your Kolkata sales head Siddharth is the worst person, he doesn't know how to behave.

Let me tell you very clearly, 30% of your properties are sold by Godrej itself, rest 70% are sold by Brokers/Consultants...

So you must show some respect to your Brokers..

Siddharth is very arrogant, rude, cheap.. He misbehaves with the Brokers, as if they are his employees..

Let me tell you, we have multiple other projects to work for. You are not the only one.
          Dec 27, 2020

Team Godrej Properties

I paid expression of interest money to Godrej through DRE Homes (A Dubai based Real Estate company). Post getting that money...

I booked a flat in Godrej Vihaa- Badlapur Tower 4 and have been paying all demand note arising. and So far paid more then 80% of the cost of flat. I have been chasing Godrej Properties team, responsible for Godrej Vihaa, for refund of Input Tax Credit from GST, but since last 3 year nothing is settled. from last 3 years Godrej Properties has been promising to clear the dues, but still nothing has been done. I have been writing emails to so many people in Godrej properties, but not ITC (GST refund ) issue is still not resolved.
            And there is no escalation matrix in godrej Properties, so only RM (relationship manager) has been interacting. hence ITC issue is still not close. my email ID is [protected]@gmail.com and my name is Sanjeev
            Dec 07, 2020

Dear Sanjeev,

Team Godrej Properties

I want to cancel my booking for Godrej Lake Gardens. It was committed to me by Satabdi & Mr. Prasad that I can cancel the booking and will get complete refund with full interest but now they are backing out. The project is under scrutiny by BBMP and there are multiple cases on it. Not a stone has been laid down in last one year. We have waited enough and now we can’t wait as we have booked another property and want to do down payment.
              Kindly contact on [protected] today or else will file abetment to suicide in these names
              Nov 26, 2020

Dear Sneha,

Team Godrej Properties
              Even if you die Godrej properties will not refund your money they have very hard skin people and they are known for forfeiting the money of innocent people like us. Please file Lawsuit against them .