Godrej Properties

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 2207 2044

Good

Godrej Properties related photos (42)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Godrej Properties Photos

Godrej Properties Complaints & Reviews

I paid expression of interest money to Godrej through DRE Homes (A Dubai based Real Estate company). Post getting that money...

I booked a flat in Godrej Vihaa- Badlapur Tower 4 and have been paying all demand note arising. and So far paid more then 80% of the cost of flat. I have been chasing Godrej Properties team, responsible for Godrej Vihaa, for refund of Input Tax Credit from GST, but since last 3 year nothing is settled. from last 3 years Godrej Properties has been promising to clear the dues, but still nothing has been done. I have been writing emails to so many people in Godrej properties, but not ITC (GST refund ) issue is still not resolved.
And there is no escalation matrix in godrej Properties, so only RM (relationship manager) has been interacting. hence ITC issue is still not close. my email ID is [protected]@gmail.com and my name is Sanjeev
Dec 07, 2020

Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sanjeev,

Greetings!

Please share your contact number via personal message and our team will connect with you soon to assist you further.

Team Godrej Properties

I want to cancel my booking for Godrej Lake Gardens. It was committed to me by Satabdi & Mr. Prasad that I can cancel the booking and will get complete refund with full interest but now they are backing out. The project is under scrutiny by BBMP and there are multiple cases on it. Not a stone has been laid down in last one year. We have waited enough and now we can’t wait as we have booked another property and want to do down payment.
    Kindly contact on [protected] today or else will file abetment to suicide in these names
    Nov 26, 2020

Dear Sneha,

Request you to share your contact number and flat details via direct message so that our team member can connect with you at the earliest to assist you further.

Team Godrej Properties
    Even if you die Godrej properties will not refund your money they have very hard skin people and they are known for forfeiting the money of innocent people like us. Please file Lawsuit against them .

This is to inform that on 31st December 2019, I was taken to Godrej 101 site office in Haryana by thier Chanel Partener mr....

Late night construction work in Godrej properties, keshav nagar pune
      Nov 12, 2020

Purchased flat B3/303 at Godrej park green Project at Pune and got it registered
        But Godrej properties not fulfilled gold voucher amounting to Rs 50, 000/- and positive response from CRM ( Priyanka ) and Banu ( Sales team at Pune site office)
        Request resolve issue ASAP
        BEST Regards
        Shewta, vijaykumar, Neeta muttur
        Nov 10, 2020

No Positive response from sales team and CRM of Godrej
        Dear Vijaykumar,

Our team will get in touch with you to address your concerns. For any further assistance, you can call us on [protected] and speak to our representative.

Team Godrej Properties

I am godrej infinity pune customer.
          I have taken possession on 7 October 2020 but still have not got final payment...

I have paid a token in regards to block one unit however, I didn't liked and request them shift it. They are not providing any solution and advising my money will be forfeited. Where no such agreement with them..
          Oct 31, 2020

Dear Ravimalanee,

Greetings!

Team Godrej Properties

Godrej Element Hinjewadi -411057, Sales team have Secured booking based on false information and after payment of booking...

My self Swati Nai i have booked one flat in gordrej garden city Ahmadabad which is scheme name Green Glades (C1-1903). i have paid amount of 2, 08, 917/- in Feb-20 but due to corona pandemic situation i cant give much more amount, that is why i have create concern with my relationship manager MR. Abhishek and i explained everything and i request that kindly refund my amount but they said your amount is forfeited.
            2, 08, 917/- amount is not small amount.
            kindly stay away big scammer of godreg garden city ahmedabad,
            Oct 26, 2020

Dear Swati,

Team Godrej Properties
            Can you please share your contact details please
            Swati2104's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 28, 2020
            9104721712 Swati Nai

I visited Godrej properties Forest Grove site on 1st September 2020 and booked a flat Tower A4- Unit No 1503 in the subvention scheme of 10: 15: 75. I paid the token amount of INR 50000 and also gave a cheque of INR 480149 both the cheques were realized. On 13th October I requested the sales person Mr. Pankaj to let me know the amount for registration and on 14th October 2020 I received a shock that the price of my flat has now gone up from INR 5705186 to INR 6030000 for no reason. I reasoned with them and with his senior Mr. Prakash but both refused and said the prices have gone up we can't do anything. I have now been told take back ur money or pay extra for the flat. I booked this flat as it is a Godrej properties and now I am being cheated .
              Oct 21, 2020

Dear Malcolm,

Malcolm Dsouza's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 21, 2020
              My number is 9833043132
              Malcolm Dsouza's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 22, 2020
              Am still waiting for someone to call me
              Malcolm Dsouza's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 31, 2020
              When will I get a reply
              There is no response till date from Godrej team can someone please help.

I have invested in a property in Godrej Properties - Forest Groove. I believe that there is some fradulent/misappropriation...

I have taken possesion in godrej infinity pune 2 weeks back but still not got payment confirmation of the rs. 70000 paid towards society charges.

Whenever I try to call the RM, the cellphone is either switched off or gives excuses that it will be done doon.

Also not recived login details of neighbirm app by which I can get delivery stuff at my doorstep instead everytime we have to walk to main gate for any deliveries.

Absolutely unprofessional company and disgusting service.

Darayus sarkari
                T3b0592 godrej infinity
                Pune
                Oct 20, 2020
                Neighbirm app access given today, hence its resolved now
                Oct 19, 2020

Dear Darayus,

Our team has spoken to you and have addressed your concerns. In case you need further assistance, please mail us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com.

Team Godrej Properties

We have booked a flat #11-01 at Godrej Exquisite Thane, Mumbai on 31 July 2020.There are differences between the approved...

After so much of chasing with RM, I have still not got the payment receipt of my flat for the society charges paid of rs. 70000/- paid towards society fund.

Also I have not received neighbirm app login details for which I have to everytime go to main gate to collect my inventory.

It's been more than a week I have taken possession but still basic services are not given by the builder.

After so many follow-ups of emails and what's app with various RM of godrej, I am still hopeless and helpless.

My flat is I'm godrej infinity pune
                  T3b0502.

Please help to resolve thisatter at the earliest.

Many thanks,
                  Darayus. Sarkari
                  [protected].
                  Oct 20, 2020
                  As per RM, payment receipt will be given in 2 days.
                  Oct 14, 2020

Neighbirm app details received today but payme t receipt of 70000 for society charges of 2 years not yet received.

Team Godrej Properties

We have cancelled the flat booking at Godrej forest grove Mamurdi in month of Feb’2020. We also have shared the signed cancellation form along with bank details to refund money.

But till date we have not received any amount back. Tried to call Relationship manager assigned ( Ritesh ) multiple times l, but he is not receiving the calls.

Vishwanath Pattar
                    Oct 11, 2020

Dear Kavita

Godrej Properties Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2020
                    Dear Vishwanath,

Our team will get in touch with you to address your concerns. For any further assistance, you can call us on 18002005606 and speak to our representative.

Team Godrej Properties

Sales team of Godrej Properties are using unfair practices to induce consumers to buy flats.
                      They do not disclose the...
                      I have very bad experience related to godrej element hinjewadi project. I booked the unit in j1 tower of the said project...