Golden Forests Customer Care

Golden Forests India Ltd.

Facebook

Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 05:00 pm

Golden Forests related photos (880)

Golden Forests Complaints & Reviews

Golden Forests India Ltd — Golden Forests India Ltd Refund invested amount

VAIBHAV NAIK-NIMBALKAR on Oct 18, 2020

I have invested amount of 1000/- in the golden forest (India) limited under receipt no. Ls/95/161786...

Golden Forests India Ltd — Golden Forests India Limited refund invested with maturity amount

Prasad chukkala on Oct 17, 2020

I have invested amount of Rs.1000.00 in the Golden Forest (India) Limited under Receipt No. Ls/95/116596;...

manoj.85.gandhi on Oct 10, 2020
Client Name - Suresh Gandhi
invested Amount - Rs 3000 on 5th Nov 1997 and
I supposed to get Maturity was on 5th May 2001 but till now i havent received my refund.
Receipt no. -97/183346
Issue date - 26/11/1997
Account No . 01/9/LSB519412
I have attached pic of slip.

Refund Payment Not received

[Oct 13, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhaybaid68 on Oct 9, 2020

I have invested amount of Rs.1000.00 in the Golden Forest (India) Limited under Receipt No. Ls/95/158291; Account No. 01/9/LSC223615 Dated 20/09/1995 by the Name LATE Ms. KAMLA DEVI BAID CLAIM BY NOMINEE MR. ABHAY KUMAR BAID . My amount maturity date is 20/09/2020 under enrolment no. 345890. Maturity Amount of Rs.222000.00. I have a cheque no. 2913763 Dated 20.09.2020 of Rs.222000.00 but this cheque is outdated and bank does not accept these type of cheque.

How shall I get my maturity amount?

Kindly, send a new cheque or transfer the amount through online banking as soon as possible.

[Oct 09, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Surendar Gholia on Oct 8, 2020
      Dear Sir
      I have spent my money to golden forest India Limited CHANDIGARH for 25 years which was due on 18.09.2020 but bank refused to take the check because of old check therefore kindly help me to get my money I have no other source to earn the money for my family. All documents are attached herewith. For Rs.1110000/=

Pritesh Dhiman on Oct 7, 2020
        I am complaining about the payment regarding my postdated cheque and the correction of the spelling on my cheque...

Payment for the post dated cheque

[Oct 07, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SaiTeja Singothi on Oct 6, 2020
          I am S SAMBASIVUDU (Depositor), holding a account in golden forests (India) limited (Gfil limited) bearing the account no: 01/9/LSC235825 and Receipt number : LS/95/170501. After filling all my details and submitting the details in the first section, i'm unable to move to the next section where it is generating a pop-up message as account number is invalid and shows name/amount/receipt number mismatch sometimes... I hereby request you to please solve this issue as soon as possible.

[Oct 06, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Golden Forests India Ltd — Refund of the Insurance Amount

Debashis Debata on Oct 6, 2020

I have invested amount of 1000/- whose maturity value is Rs 10, 000 in the golden forest (India)...

Ramesh Kumar Bairwa on Oct 6, 2020
            Please provide me contact number of golden forest company .
            I have not receiving my pement
            Please inform me this contact number [protected]
            Please any information give me

I am not receiving my payment please send me any contacts number
            I am not receiving my payment please send me any contacts number

Surendar Gholia on Oct 1, 2020
              I am complaining about the payment of the postonded check

Payment for postponed check Attached

[Oct 01, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Akbar Riffu on Sep 29, 2020

I have submitted the check at Hyderabad office and we didn't receive the money. Please acknowledge this issue.

Syed Akbar

Amount not received after submitting to carvi
                Amount not received after submitting to carvi

[Sep 30, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Akbar Riffu Sep 29, 2020
                It's almost 3 to 4 months, plz take it as high priority

Golden Forests India Ltd — Did not receive the cheque yet since 2019

paul.bishal7 on Sep 27, 2020
                  To golden forest team,

I still haven't received the cheque yet 2019, i have 2 accounts, one is on my name...

Golden Forests India Ltd — When do I claim my claim

Sahil Luhadia on Sep 27, 2020
                  Dear, sir,

Reference letter to the chairman committe-gil (Appointed by supreme court of india)
                  br...

Pvk John on Sep 26, 2020
                  The above cheque has not been honoured by the bank as invalid and hence request you to do needful.

[Sep 26, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prabhjotk on Sep 26, 2020
                    Dear team,
                    Claim not yet received in my account.
                    Details of my fix deposits are as below:

Company (Gfil/gpl) deposit account number depository name nominee name deposit amount
                    Gfil 01/9/lsc390699 tara singh thind parvinder kaur 50, 000/-
                    Gfil 01/9/lsc503702 parvinder kaur tara singh thind 50, 000/-

mnrg on Sep 23, 2020
                      I have been issued a non - cts post dated check which is dishonored by bank & asking for cts check worth rs.4, 44, 000.00 (Rs four lakhs forty four thousand=) only

[Sep 23, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

brijesh.gabbar on Sep 19, 2020
                        As i am not able to fill the claim form because i got an invalid account number. Please help me out regarding this. As per the supreme court, every investor is getting their amount. Please do a need full for me.

[Sep 19, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

fenildonda on Sep 17, 2020
                          How can i claim my maturity value of 101000/-?
                          Please guide me.
                          Golden forests india ltd.
                          Name : fenilkumar v donda

[Sep 17, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ramesh merugu on Sep 14, 2020
                            After my uncle death iam not at home because of my studies and my work that's why iam not seen that cheque and this pandamic corona situation is ahead soo please can you check my insurance status can u provide new valid check date...
                            Thank you ...

Cheque validity

[Sep 14, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SANJAYkhurana888 on Sep 14, 2020