Haldiram Bhujiawala

51A, S P Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700 026
Mob: +91 98 3001 1137

View More Information...

Load

Haldiram Bhujiawala related photos (195)

Haldiram Bhujiawala Complaints & Reviews

I live in Mumbai and a regular user of Haldiram Bhujia. I buy it from D-Mart, Kolshet, Thane. I bought a bhujia packet from...
G
Delhi, Delhi
I HAVE PURCHASED A HALDIRAM NUT CRACKER WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS AS PER PACKET:NET WT. 200 GMFD: 20/09/2014B. No.: C423MRP:...

Dear Sir, I with my family with had visited one of Haldiram Restaurant in Sahara Mall MG Road Grugaon 25th of Dec. My wife's phone was stolen inside restaurant while she was standing in queue to give order. Though CCTV camra was in place but we were not shown any footage saying that it needs password which will come from Head office. Even after waiting for more then 45 mins we were not shown any footage and told that there is some error and footage will be available by evening or dayafter morning. Now even after 24 hrs we have got no calls from any one, my bill number is 473978. My contact number is [protected] and ID is [protected]@gmail.com Hope to get a reply on this Regards Dharmendra

[Dec 27, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
    I ordered almond sweets from Haldiram website. The sweets were bitter and extremely poor in quality. I cannot believe the...
    Delhi, Delhi
    Hi, I called on haldiram custmr care, but no response. Also sent an email to haldiram mail id but no response yet. Very disappointed!!...

F
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Hi. I have visited Haldiram CRM on 21/11/2014 with my family. I had ordered a plate of Chole Bathure and Executive Thali from there menu card. As we all know that Haldiram always charges premium for there food. But I was astonished when I asked for extra serving of Chole and Dal. The person standing at the other side of the counter asked me to contact the manager for extra serving of Chole and Dal. I was amazed that even after paying premium for the food, I have to ask the manager for extra serving. It was not all, when I contacted the store manager, his reply was he cannot do anything for this. This is the company policy and he is following it. I also made a written Complaint and it is more than 12 days that I have not received any sufficient reply from the Haldiram officials. Unsatisfied Customer

[Dec 02, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
      I was fond of Haldiram's snacks due to its quality and taste. However, I found plastic thread and hair one after another while...

Delhi, Delhi
      I m a regular visitor of Haldiram, and really appreciates the way it has mantained it's quality. But it's appalling to note that the Haldiram of spice mall, noida has deteriorated in both quality as well as service. On 16 November 2014 I had ordered rava plain dosa and southindian platter, I didn't receive my order for an hour and when I complained to the manager MR SALMAN, he said to give the complaint in written and when I did that and gave my complaint he tore the page and laughed . This is really not expected from a prestigious brand like Haldiram, I won't step into that place ever until this issue is resolved and quality is improved .I hope some strict action is taken against the manager as well as the staff. Thanking you Your sincerely Sanjay Soni [protected]

[Nov 27, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
        Delhi, Delhi
        My order no is 216433. I ordered sweets for diwali which were delivered very late and by the time of delivery they had become spoilt. I complained about the same on 28/10/2014 and was assured that fresh sweets would be delivered by 6/11 or 7/11. But when i called again on 9/11 to check the order status they have now asked me to submit a copy of the invoice and a picture of rotten sweets. How am i expected to keep those rotten sweets for 1 more week after delivery? Why wasn't I asked to submit those when i called them initially on 28/10? Why wasn't a copy of my updated status mailed to me? Still after all this your team hasn't mailed me anything. I would expect some action to be taken asap.

[Nov 09, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Puducherry, Puducherry
          I ordered a gift pack from haldirams.com on 22nd October, 2014 to be delivered in CHENNAI on the occasion of DIWALI. According...

I happened to order some sweets to deliver to Jammu via pathetic haldirams on 12 October. and this was never received and my 1300 rs order is waste. They have pathetic customer service who do not care to respond to the queries desire my 10 emails to them, seems like they are not bothered after receiving money. I tried hard contacting them is phone /emails but no response. I am definitely going to sue them in the 5 courts in India so that they come to know how is it to deceive some one. You are not running a business but a loot..
          Grow up if you want to survive, otherwise you will not be seen after few years

[Oct 30, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Expiry of product cannot be seen

I hv taken haldiram navratan but cannot. See d details as it is not mentioned on d right place

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
            i have order from haldiram website sweets for my relative from mumbai to gorakhpur, haldiram order number 215184. It was order on 12th October and today is 29th October 2014 yet my order not received by received. Totally false commitment by Haldiram, and there is no reason of Diwali delivery pressure also because i have order 10 days before diwali date. Today is 29th October, 8 days passed from diwali and my order still not received by receiver. Haldiram not bother to communicate regarding customer issues. Customer care number provided by Haldiram on it website one number switch off and on another number no one pick up the call, neither they reply of E-Mail. I am continue coordinating will courier company also but no satisfactory answer when my product going to delivered, Neither Haldiram have any grip of there courier company. If you people are not able to manage then why you fooling peoples. my request to Govt. of india take and necessary action on this company, so many people face this issue. Govt. should discontinue there licence for temporary basis to teach them a leason.

[Oct 29, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

manufacturing date

Product purchased on 29th august 2014 where as the mfd is 1st september 2014

Bengaluru, Karnataka
              Hi, We have ordered two packages of Haldiram sweets and Dry fruits online on 19th Oct to send it to our dear ones in Kanpur and Mumbai. It is very sad to know that none of the packages reached on time i..e before Diwali which was advertised and promised by Haldiram. We have continuously followed up with Halidram's customer care and got the answer that it will be delivered but all in vain. We have ordered it from Haldiram thinking that they will definitely deliver it on time(before diwali) as it was adveretized by them on their website. After some days we got to know that the shipment was missed and misplaced and they reshipped it. But the worst part is that even today the status of one of those delivery is unclear. Our dear ones in kanpur have received the delivery yesterday (beating the whole purpose of sending it on Diwali). Our dear ones in Mumbai have still not received the package. The order numbers are:[protected]Kanpur) [protected]Mumbai) Please look into it as we are higly disappointed by the service provided by Haldiram.

V
                Mangalore, Karnataka
                I made below payment to Haldiram's through HDFC net banking but I did not get the order confirmation, but the amount got deducted from the account. I checked with the bank and according to them the payment was made to the Haldiram's. I have sent so many emails to the Haldirams customer care but getting no response. Please let me know if I need to file a complaint in consumer court to get this issue resolved. Date Narration Cheque/Ref. No. Value Date Withdrawal 11 Oct 2014 [protected]-CITRUSHALDIRAM [protected] 11 Oct 2014 528.00 Regards, Vijay Chauhan +[protected]

[Oct 28, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have recently placed an online sweets order for my family living in India for the occasion of Diwali and bhaidooj from haldiram's.The order was placed on19 Oct and it should have reached its destination by Diwali as they was mentioned on their website. But unfortunately my family received the order on 25 OCT around 7 pm in the evening when the festival was all over. But this was not yet over. The product the received was in condition that no one would like to present to anyone. The box (laddo mix) was not as it looked like in picture they provided online at all. Also, it looked it was not filled properly (few rows were empty), few ladoos were broken, in all a total mess. This is the link of image provided: http://haldiramsonline.com/sweets/mix-sweets/laddoo-mix-box.html Also I am attaching the image of product my family received. Such kind of quality is not acceptable for a brand like Haldirams and I am highly dissappointed as I was a regular consumer of haldiram's product even when i shifted to US. Regards, Rohit Pathak
                  Unacceptable quality and service

[Oct 26, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                    Sadabad, Uttar Pradesh
                    I purchased 16 pcs of RasMalai from Haldiram Karkardooma court on Diwali(23-Oct-2014) and put into refrigerator immediately while reached home. When I took the piece out to eat after 2 hours of purchasing it tasted sour and bitter. I could not be able to have a single bite of it. I usually take the sweets and snacks from Haldiram and it was very shocking to me to realize that a brand like Haldiram can sell the items like this for which it charges a good amount. We Love to eat products of Haldiram’s but was very disappointed after having such a product.

[Oct 24, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohali, Punjab
                      I bought one Tin pack of Gulab Jamun of Haldiram’s whose Batch no-L0809, Manufacturing date-August/2014 and which is Best...
                      Today i bought 4 Namkeen (Different) worth 117 Rs. and Inside of that packet there was a cockroach . It was really very Surprised...

P
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      Haldiram Lajpat nagar is cheating its customers for more than 3 month, as they are not providing sweet in the Ghar Ki Thali. Please note that sweet is being provided in the Haldiram Moti Nagar from the begining and in fact they have a neon sign board inside which shows that among other things sweet is also provided in the ghar Ki thali. I have been cheated because I have been regularly buying Ghar Ki thali from Lajpat Nagar Haldiram. Even I complained, but it seems they donot have any fear of law or anybody and didnot answer to my complaints. pawandeep singh pawandeep.[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 16, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jaipur, Rajasthan
                        Product moong dal Batch no. G01-09:12 Mfg date 25/09/14 As per above description In our product we found some foreign material which enters to mouth and till then it's causing excessive saliva generation. And in medical grounds haldiram hurt us for same Never expected such poor quality from haldiram
                        Foreign material in moong dal

[Oct 15, 2014] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.