HappyEasyGo — flight cancelled by airline with full refund, but happyeasygo is not giving full refund

priyankr03 on Feb 14, 2019
My flight from lucknow to delhi (G8-212) on 22-feb-2019 has been cancelled by goair airlines and they have initiated the full refund. But happyeasygo is not giving me full refund. I don't understand why they are charging me the heavy convenience fee if it's fully refunded from the airline itself.
Looks like their policy is against their consumers, and on top of that their customer care is even more worse.
They should refund me full amount as i am not cancelling the ticket, it's the airline only. Please write back to me on email: [protected]@gmail.com, if at all happyeasygo have any solution for that.

Comments

I booked air tickets from this site called Happyeasygo. My money has transactioned successfully but ticket is not send to me. To conform this i called Indigo customer care no. they told me none of tickets is booked in this particular name i told to them even lots of money i have paid please take actions against it. It is totally fraud company.

HappyEasyGo - flight cancelled by airline with full refund, but happyeasygo is not giving full refund

Company:HappyEasyGo