Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Fri 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir mobile number chenge name Becho devi new mobile number [protected] customer number 600153 distribution Basdeopur HP...

At about 12.00 noon I stopped at a New Delhi HP petrol pump and asked for full tank fill-up ( my tank was already half full). Receipt was given to me after acting like filling petrol, which I paid by credit card.
However, after driving a few kms I saw that my tank still indicated half full. Could not turn back because of heavy traffic. No petrol had been filled!
Please investigate and respond earliest. I would also like to have my money returned.
Jun 21, 2021

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My consumer no. is 674138.I booked my gas refil through HP gas app Rs.817.26 has been debited from my bank account, further...

As per government guidelines it is necessary for all petrol pumps to have washroom Atleast for ladies but we encountered a pump at barwa not having the facility.
    Jun 18, 2021

I got petrol filled at HP petrol pump opposite to Yelahanka police station, near RMZ mall for a 1000 rupees.
      I travelled about 6 km after that when i got the low fuel alarm. Subsequently I had to refill in another petrol pump with in 10 km of travel
      Jun 17, 2021

Every time I visit at hp petrol pump in Chandrapur maharashtra. Named om traders they have a swiping machin at their pump. But they gives excuses for payment via card. This is more than 10 happens to me. Please take the action for this.
        Address of dealer : OM TRADERS, NEAR ZILLA PARISHAD CHANDRAPUR CITY, CHANDRAPUR, MAHARASHTRA INDIA, 442401.
        Jun 16, 2021

I smt. Shukalata bisoi my consumer no is 606775 and lpg id is [protected] is booked my lpg through online and payment all the dues 845 though online on dt:-08.06.2021 but till to day i will not get my gas Or money. My distributer name is shree ganesh gramina vitark, khuntuni. Cuttack does not rply my call Or not recived my call
          Jun 16, 2021

I received a message from QP-HPCLIS regarding some cash memo. I have not made any such transactions. Please check into this...

Air filling machine provided but always no person was there to provide service, it is only provided for eye wash at petrol pum at Soro, district- Balasore, Odisha.
            Jun 13, 2021

Hi, hp gas customer, having customer number 622962 registered mobile number [protected], tried booking a gas cylinder yesterday...
              With due respect on IoC, its severe laps of air filling equipment at Diwakar fuel station.
              They are not maintaining...

Registered sim blocked hence needs to update new number for gas booking
              Consumer No:606907
              Name: P Ramasamy
              Old no :[protected]
              New no:[protected]
              Jun 09, 2021

Today[protected] I went to my nearest petrol pump HPCL near D Mart Pratap Nagar Sanganer Jaipur 302033 at 8:15 am and asked...

With due respect and humble submission I on the behalf on Monika wazir residance of district poonch Jammu & kashmir applied for retail outlet [petrol pump] of Hpcl km mile stone 233 to 236 and the add was for ruler road only according to guideline of company [rural RO cannot be developed on national, state, costal highways express ways etc

but saahil mir woh applied on national highway for rural ro was selected by the company because that's national highway and their sales will be high at that place instead on a rural road

so they are constructing a rural RO [petrolpump] on national highway
                it is therefore requested you to please take necessary steps and give me justice

yours faithfully
                Monika wazir
                Jun 08, 2021

I tried to fill up petrol for my car kia seltos, which has full capacity of 50 L ... already my car had 5 litres fuel in my...

Cashmemo no -1273746, Amount:816.50(in cludes home Delivery charges). Cashmemo Form: BT-HPCLIS 24/02/2021 11:28AM ANUCHHAYA DAKUA death and account closed not received cashmemo money
                  Jun 07, 2021

My bill amount 309:39/- rupees.
                    I given my debit card for billing.
                    They are taken 310 rupees, this is not a...
                    On 20th may 2021 gas booking done by online payment.. and we are waiting until 27th may 2021. We thought some delay in delivery.....

Dear Team
                    Please note today 26 may 2021 at simhachlam new petrol bunk one person drunk and putting pertol in cars very careless behaviour you can see if CC tv available at the bunk..
                    May 26, 2021

Date : 23 may'21.
                      Less weight on weighing machine and minimum weight have been reduced upto 2 kgs. When complaint salesman...