Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Fri 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

I made an online payment through MY HP GAS application for booking LPG cylinder. Amount got deducted but booking was not made....
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My bike got dried the nearest bunk around me is hp coco agency the dealer name is Ravichendran, I just asked one of is employee to fill the petrol in my bike but he said the is closed so come back in the morning, what kind of service is that, so I walked pushing my bike to another bunk and they fill the in my bike, Is that the HP petrol agencies are running for just 12hours or 24 hours, but I saw it in a board that the bunk timing is 24 hours, so please kindly take necessary action against the bunk which is located in Tamil Nadu, tirupur district.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    At the Maduravoyal HP bunk they forced me to go to another station when I was close to one already. The boy at that particular...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I filled up petrol from HP pump station situated in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad. My bike was not running properly. I went to the mechanic and then found water in the petrol. Please take strict action against the petrol pump.
    Address of Petrol Pump-
    HP PETROL PUMP - SRIRAM SERVICE STATION. Vasundhara Link Road, NH-58, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
    1 other people found this complaint helpful

I have booked cylinder via HP gas app and paid amount online on July 12. Amount got deducted from my account but booking did not happen.

Consumer # 616194
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Employees are very bad talking very bad and nonsense Guys... manager also...very non responsible
        1 other people found this complaint helpful

Air Compressor/infliator install at HP petrol pump (Infront of Guna Bus Stand) is never found in working condition. I visit this petrol pump twice in a week and their tyre compressor is dead.
          Below are excuses given by petrol pump employees and manager.
          1. No Electricity
          2. Boy responsible for filling air is absent today.
          3. Machine is faulty, we will get it repaired soon.
          These are top 3 reason given to me.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            HP Petrol Pump Isarwadi Paithan Aurangabad Road On 20th July 2021 at 10:00 am when I went to put petrol in my car, I was mentally...
            2 other people found this complaint helpful
            I used to fill the tank of my vehicle from the petrol pump, G.S. Service Station, Chandannagar, G.T. Road, Hooghly, West Bengal,...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            Today on 22 July filled petrol of Rs. 500 at HP petrol pump outlet Somapura service station, Sarjapur Banglore road 562126,...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm prosenjit paul from cooch behar( W.B)
            When I create an online login account by my mobile number I notice that my mobile number is registered in someone else's gas connection then I add my mobile number to the dealer with my gas connection but now I can't register as a new user account so I request you that Please help me to register my correct account by canceling the login user ID of another person opened with my mobile number.

Name - Prosenjit paul
            My mob no- [protected]
            Con. No - 616052
            Dealer code[protected]
            Dealer name- pratik hp gas gramin vitarak

Another person con. Id- 601644
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              I have visited to gangyal Jammu bp petrol pump. And they have refused for air stating they don't have air. They always keep...

Dear sir /madam
              I am a resident of Nahar, on 17/07/2021 I had filled petrol worth Rs 110 in my bike from HP Pump Nahar, after which my bike stopped running, after going to the mechanic, it was found that there is adulteration in petrol please solve this my problem. name -ramher mob- [protected]
              Jul 18, 2021
              please solve my problem and refund my money(RS-110)
              no solved my problem
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

New consumer hp gas book required because recently my book lost in house cleaning. How to get . Please tell me procedure.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Can I get new gas consumer book in on line or offline. Previously my gas consumer book lost in house cleaning. Kindly tell me what procedure to get new consumer hp gas book
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Whenever i get a gas cylinder the delivery boy demanding more money and we are just within 0.3 km away. If we oppose to pay the extra money he is rude and is taking the cylinder along with him and next time onwards he is not delivering the cylinder but we got the delivery success message. He sells the cylinder in the black market and making us to struggle. Please help us. This might seems a small amount but everybody should be responsible and honest to their professions. We people bribing according to our availability but expecting others to be honest. Please help us and save our nation.
                    The following is the address of the ageny.
                    Sri sai gas agency
                    D No 30-114/A, Narsipatnam, Visakhapatnam - 531116
                    Ph:[protected]
                    Thanks and regards
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I got a gas cylinder from HP two days back which is having sand inside. When I shake the cylinder, there is a sound of sand inside. Pl take necessary action to replace the cylinder.

Hi dear hpcl

I am VANGAPALLY SAIKUMAR from adilabad I applied group 2 type 2018 SC corporation adilabad muncipal limits Group 1 . candidate Laxman selected and ofter 2 years hi rejected some reason I don't know Next group2 3 members (, VANGAPALLY SAIKUMAR, PULI RAJU, LAXMAN) This names called invite Telangana state Warangal Ro dealership hpcl ofc sent mail me regarding draw system I am only b went more 2 member not came Warangal hpcl ofc they did draw 3 names one person selected Puli Raju selected but I didn't came not interested so when did I complaint this position how many month s give start petrol pump process when did conduct next draw system last time 3 years waited in case hi aslo rejected how many month I wait please tell me

Note: I sent application details Mail pls check

Saikumar [protected]
                        Jul 17, 2021
                        Not solved
                          Dear Team,
                          We would like to inform you that i visit in last Sunday 11-July-2021 Morning approx. 7:00AM in Himachal...
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have filled petrol with rupees 300, and try to scan and pay via Google pay but the first time payment won't complete because of the network issue, I scan second time and paid successfully, not I checked my transaction it is credited 2 times, please help me to refund the extra amount.