Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2021
1916
Profile

File a complaint to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] reviews & complaints (3426)

I have booked a cylinder on 9 August from H.P Gas. On 10 August I received a message from the company that the cylinder has...

I have seen this at Khan Petrol pump - Vasai - Maharashtra, the manager allowed Press vehicle to fill the CNG without being in queue.

When I went a complained to owner, the owner shouted at me rather then making the things proper.

There was a lady from Press, who was making more noise to cover the complaint.

This is not at all acceptable, please take necessary actions.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cheaters, Fraud, whatever you call they are. Incident happened twice:

Me:Asks him to fill for 200 Rs( I made...
    Sriyansh auto mobile Mera ji Subhash place near Bus stand p muje jaan s marne ki koshish ki petrol pump k ladke n . Pahle...

Sir i went to one one of your outlet near Lakkundi of Gadag district, karnataka state. The reading of petrol pump is starting from 6rs I observed it before also, I asked them about the same but they are replying that machine is fast how silly is that. Please do needful because we have trust on hp.
    Sir I went to one your petrol pump near Lakkundi of Gadag district karnataka state. The Petrol pump reading is starting from 6 rs. Same I asked the people over there but they are telling the motor is fast how can it be I observed lot of times but they are doing same everytime please do any needful because we have lot trust in hp.

I have purchased fuel from Sri Ram Krishna H P, Bariyawa Alapur PBH, , Pratapgarh, Uttarpradesh, Invoice no 442396 dt 12/07/2021...

I have booked hp gas online.
      Gas agency - basaveswar gas enterprise khanapur

As I paid full amount online they are asking 25/- as extra charges from each consumer..

Is it legal?

If one refuse to give the extra charges they are not providing the gas?

What is the solution on this?

I made an online payment through MY HP GAS application for booking LPG cylinder. Amount got deducted but booking was not made....

My bike got dried the nearest bunk around me is hp coco agency the dealer name is Ravichendran, I just asked one of is employee to fill the petrol in my bike but he said the is closed so come back in the morning, what kind of service is that, so I walked pushing my bike to another bunk and they fill the in my bike, Is that the HP petrol agencies are running for just 12hours or 24 hours, but I saw it in a board that the bunk timing is 24 hours, so please kindly take necessary action against the bunk which is located in Tamil Nadu, tirupur district.

At the Maduravoyal HP bunk they forced me to go to another station when I was close to one already. The boy at that particular...

I filled up petrol from HP pump station situated in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad. My bike was not running properly. I went to the mechanic and then found water in the petrol. Please take strict action against the petrol pump.
          Address of Petrol Pump-
          HP PETROL PUMP - SRIRAM SERVICE STATION. Vasundhara Link Road, NH-58, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

I have booked cylinder via HP gas app and paid amount online on July 12. Amount got deducted from my account but booking did not happen.

Consumer # 616194

Employees are very bad talking very bad and nonsense Guys... manager also...very non responsible

Air Compressor/infliator install at HP petrol pump (Infront of Guna Bus Stand) is never found in working condition. I visit this petrol pump twice in a week and their tyre compressor is dead.
                Below are excuses given by petrol pump employees and manager.
                1. No Electricity
                2. Boy responsible for filling air is absent today.
                3. Machine is faulty, we will get it repaired soon.
                These are top 3 reason given to me.

HP Petrol Pump Isarwadi Paithan Aurangabad Road On 20th July 2021 at 10:00 am when I went to put petrol in my car, I was mentally...
                  I used to fill the tank of my vehicle from the petrol pump, G.S. Service Station, Chandannagar, G.T. Road, Hooghly, West Bengal,...
                  Today on 22 July filled petrol of Rs. 500 at HP petrol pump outlet Somapura service station, Sarjapur Banglore road 562126,...

I'm prosenjit paul from cooch behar( W.B)
                  When I create an online login account by my mobile number I notice that my mobile number is registered in someone else's gas connection then I add my mobile number to the dealer with my gas connection but now I can't register as a new user account so I request you that Please help me to register my correct account by canceling the login user ID of another person opened with my mobile number.

Name - Prosenjit paul
                  My mob no- [protected]
                  Con. No - 616052
                  Dealer code[protected]
                  Dealer name- pratik hp gas gramin vitarak

Another person con. Id- 601644

I have visited to gangyal Jammu bp petrol pump. And they have refused for air stating they don't have air. They always keep...

Dear sir /madam
                    I am a resident of Nahar, on 17/07/2021 I had filled petrol worth Rs 110 in my bike from HP Pump Nahar, after which my bike stopped running, after going to the mechanic, it was found that there is adulteration in petrol please solve this my problem. name -ramher mob- [protected]
                    Jul 18, 2021
                    please solve my problem and refund my money(RS-110)
                    no solved my problem