Income Tax Department — pan card issue - karthik vasudevan

mvkarthikdon on Jan 19, 2019
I am facing issue with my pan card (Bvjpk6045a). My same pan card number allocated to one more person (He have same first name, last name and dob as like me).

I found this issue when i logged in to the e-filing portal, all the information in the portal were updated wrongly, then i called the mobile number which is mentioned, then i came to know that we both are using the same pan number.

Then i have raised a complaint on sep 2018 to income tax office bangalore (Shivaji nagar branch) to rectify the issue but still there is no response from them. I am keep asking them but they are not at all responding.

I am struggling a lot because of this pan card issue.

I request you to sort this out in order to continue my future transactions

[Jan 19, 2019] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We thank you for approaching the Income Tax Department regarding your grievance. We are looking into your grievance on behalf of Income Tax Department and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted.
mvkarthikdon's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2019
HI Team,

Any update on my issue.

Karthik.V
My pan number is AEYPS7715Q. Rs. 5680 more TDS deducted which was not shown earlier in 26AS. But later on found more tds of 5680 added for which rectification return filed. Three years have lapsed byt AOChandigarh is not refunding my refund 5680/- transferred from Bangalore to AO Chandigarh inspire of personal visits and grievances filed.
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.

2043