[Resolved] Income Tax Department — the employer has deducted tds but did not pay to the government

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 ravi ella
The employer named houzdeals has deducted the tds from my salary and issued the pay slip but promised me to pay the government.

Today being the last date and the employer is non receptive to calls neither mails.

Request you to take severe action on the same.

I have mailed them several times even i have requested them to issue my salary and i would pay the government but there were of greed to deduct my salary and breach the government.

This is not the only point of complaint intact they also dishonoured to issue the form 16 which a employer issues.

We come from long distances and work for our survival and bread butter and these people dupe us.

The director of the company is also working for a company called dell, he is holding a dual employment.

The pan card no of the company is is : aakft8118n
St no : aakft8118nsd001.

I have all the evidences of mails, text to substantiate that i can file a case against my employer.

The name of one of the director is ravi teja mahadasu.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2017
i would like to withheld the complaint as the employer has replied .

[Jul 31, 2017] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i am jeevan vishwakarm a from sehore mp .
sir my income tax refund is pending from 2015 .
my detail are givin below
name - jeevan vishwakrma
f name - mahesh
pan card no - AKZPV37P
refund pending year - 2014-15
sir please solve my problem .

Today is 31st of July 2017 and last date of filing income tax return and income tax website is down since last two days. Even right now the site is down.
Please let us know how we can file the returns when the site is down.
Darshan

I had applied for my Pan card and the same has been activated and a message was popped in, in my mobile about the pan card that has been dispatched dated 28th june 2017. It has been almost a month and I haven't recieved my Pan card yet whereas my friend who had applied for Pan card got it within a week. Please help.

2073
    A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055
    Income Tax Department - the employer has deducted tds but did not pay to the government