[Resolved] India Post — Parcel lost

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Srisudhar
My parcel EMO No - EM[protected]IN was dispatched from Mumbai - Jacksonville, Florida, USA. Its been 2 weeks.I have not received it.I tried to track it, all it says is dispatched from Mumbai. I cant believe people can be so careless.Its really disappointing, we pay so much and take so much time on packing, sending gifts.Its high time India Post/Speed post improve its services or else in no time its gonna be closed.

Parcel lost
I stay in Florida. I received my expected parcel from Mumbai, India on 25/09/14. Although its very late, I am glad I received it.Its not about the price, but
Thank you.

[Sep 18, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I haven't received the magazine"Karshakan" sent to me September 1st of this year from
THE EDITOR IN CHARGE,
KARSHAKAN
RASHTRA DEEPIKA LTD.
P.B. NO. 7
COLLEGE ROAD, KOTTAYAM
PH;[protected], 3012639 FAX;[protected]

To Mathew M J, Mullamchira House, CSP XII/220, Mayithara Market PO, Pin -688539, Cherthala
I did't received my percel from Bangalore to Hyderabad they sent Nov 18 by Indian post but till now no information about percel so kindly check the percel and update the information...

from
TeamLease Services Pvt. Ltd, 6th Floor, BMTC Commercial Complex, 80 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore

To,