[Resolved] Indiabulls — housing loan, in the name of vipin sharma,

Borivali, Mumbai, India
 2005 on Oct 12, 2018
Mr. Ankit gupta, and mr. Manoj gupta, executive of indiabulls, have taken loan file mr. Vipin sharma, with rs.3000/ by cheque, on dated 8/09/2018, and i am trying to many time what happened regarding loan file my nephew vipin sharma, but not pick up my phone, and no any reply given by him, and i complaint to customer care toll free number [protected] on dated 10/10/2018, but executive say that i am not register said type case.
I request you please instruct mr. Manoj gupta return loan file and rs.3000/ with rejection letter all details from indiabulls, immediately, and not do harresment in future to any customer.
Rajesh sharma
Mob.[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2019

[Oct 13, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Comments

Dear sir I have applied for loan but that time my account was not linked with net banking so my application closed please re open my lead
Munnakumar Singh's reply, Oct 15, 2018
Respected sir my personal loan application closed please re open my personal loan application.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2018

Dear Munna,

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number or loan account number so that we can address the concerns raised by you.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2018

Dear Munna,

We haven't heard back from you. Request you to share your loan account number along with contact details so that we can assist you further.
Dear concern

We would like to get to your notice that customer care number for personal loans does not connect. Today I have tried atleast 20 times. This implies poor response.

Customer care number is [protected].

Kindly look into matter and resolve.

Sriharsha
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2018

Dear Sriharsha,

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2018

Dear Sriharsha,

Dear Rajesh,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
Dear Rajesh,

We understand our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.
Hai sir I am Venkatesh
My application is lead closed .
When I am open my application let's how many days I am re apply ?
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2019

Dear Venkatesh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details so that we can proceed further with your concern.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019

Dear Venkatesh,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - housing loan, in the name of vipin sharma,