[Resolved] Indiabulls — personal/noc

Ambattur, Tamilnadu, India
 Ponnambalam B on Nov 29, 2018
I have paid my personal loan preclosure amount on 14th Nov. Send a payment screenshot. Still loan not closed and didn't get any acknowledgement. I dropped many mails and customer care. No response. They are trying to take upcoming EMI. All customers beaware. Very good cheating finance. They won't care about customers. I am going to take legal action with all the documents. So keep your all the documents and customer care voice recording while closing.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2019

[Nov 30, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Dec 01, 2018
Dear Ponnam,

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number or loan account number so that we can address the concerns raised by you.
Updated by Ponnambalam B, Dec 02, 2018
Mobile no:[protected]
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018
Dear Ponnam,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Comments

Mobile no:[protected]
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Dec 3, 2018

Dear Ponnam,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we'll get back to you soon with an update.
I shared my personal loan screenshot 1 month before. My continuous followup with customer care through call, mail and escalation my loan closed . Now I am waiting for NOC. I think this will take next 2 years. I called to the customer care they put me on hold. Not responding properly. Very worst service. I saw many complaints from customers.
I am coordinate with my advocate for legal action.
I want to say something to the customers. We have paid the amount. Then why begging with them. Keep all the documents and take a legal action and file the complaints they will come automatically. Why people are wasting your time. Send mail to RBI as well regarding your complaints.
My mobile number:[protected]
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018

Dear Ponnam,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
Very Bad services I have a credit score of 820 I m working in MNC my sorry is 42k they offered me 3k loan that I foreclosed already I asked 100 times by mail by calls no response still no response they r really a fake service they trying to make foolish the people they r not responding they break the financial trust don't go with them any more it's my request to all people it's really a ficking service
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

Dear Dheeraj,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 2, 2019

Dear Dheeraj,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
same problem i am facing know I have paid my personal loanpreclosure amount on 5th march. Send a payment screenshot. Still loan not closed and didn't get any acknowledgement. I dropped many mails and calls customer care. No response. They are trying to take upcoming EMI and pending overdue ammount. Very good cheating finance. you not care about customers. I am also going to take legal action with all the documents. my father is lawer. not doing gud.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019

Dear Aanchal,

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - personal/noc