Indian Army Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 2, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Army

Having problems with Indian Army?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Army customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Army

Indian Army Website

Indian Army Head Office Address

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Indian Army Phone Numbers

Indian Army reviews & complaints page 5

Sir m ak middle family se belong karta hu India army ke name pe 150000 rs farud hua h sir Indian army ko log badnam kr rhe h logo ke Indian army ke trust ke name par farud kr rhe h muje first' time khta m Delhi army cant se hu Indian army ki kasam kuch problem nhi hogi or apni Indian army or pan card aadhar card bheja uske bad bola tum 500 rs kr do ak bar uske m courior kr deta hu uske bad 4500 kr dena or baki payment product recive ke bad...

Indian Army — Final withdrawal of AFPP fund

Application of Final withdrawal of AFPP fund in r/o No 17014975L Hav Nilkanth Mahto of LRW 35 FD Regt has already been fwd but AFPP fund not credited in my account.

You are requested 75% of AFPP fund credit in my account at the earliest pl.

Your faithfully
Hav Nilkanth Mahto...

Indian Army — Fraud of Rs 6000 on paytm by army personal

On 5.6.2022 I put an advertisement of my 45 L LG refrigerator on OLX for sale. A person named Anil Kumar claiming himself as an army personnel called me as he was interested to purchase it. He said he can buy it from his Army card. He asked me to make his payment via paytm.
He called me and asked me to be on call while he was making his payment and send me first a link stating " indian army payment received... 5rs credited to your...
I was scammed for 2 lakh 22 thousand 392 rupees. The scammer showed me a receipt which looked legit and when asked for proof sent me a photo of some guy standing infront of cisf truck. The thought of people scamming in the name of indian army never crossed my mind so I sent them money. please look into this, we were just trying to buy a used car for transport, I've also attached the owner whose name is Abhijeet Damodar Bhojane selfie(the...

Vikas patel called me and said I am an army man and want to buy some dress materials and here we can't do COD so please i will pay it in a google pay and at a time I opened a google pay and my amount has been stolen. It was about 70000 rupees and he has given me some details like adhaar card and pan card and canteen card. And a canteen card on the name of naik randip singh.
Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The following fraudulent transactions has been done today. P

Transaction ID[protected] for Rs 26, 000
    Transaction ID[protected] for Rs 9, 864
    Transaction ID[protected] for Rs 1964

The transactions happened between 6 to 7 PM on 30th May 2022

The caller which did the fraud has tel number [protected] and his name is Sanjay Singh.
    His PAYTM AC is by the name of Praveen Baban...
    Sir, yesterday my friend and as well as my trainee in gym from our village Dhanowali 144010 He is under 18 so i filled a complaint against indian army soldier mr sanjay singh who wills to claimed that he works in indian army jalandhar cantt canteen dept from Uttarakhand he make fraud of innocent boy of rupees 5000 by olx add of iphone 6 my trainee navjot singh meet sanjay singh on OLX yesterday then sanjay singh said i dont give you phone...
    Sir, yesterday my friend and as well as my trainee in gym from our village Dhanowali 144010 He is under 18 so i filled a complaint against indian army soldier mr sanjay singh who wills to work in indian army jalandhar cantt canteen dept from Uttarakhand he make fraud of innocent boy of rupees 5000 by olx add of iphone 6 my trainee navjot singh meet sanjay singh on OLX yesterday then sanjay singh said i dont give you phone personally because...
    Hello Team
    I saw the facebook adds for bike sale + contact number so based on that I messaged through Whatsapp for quoting the final price of the bike and he replied with final price Rs. 30, 000/ so I asked him to share his location where he is staying to see the bike, so he told me to call so called him immediately to inquire about the bike as he mentioned that he is working in Indian Army near to Bangalore International Airport so...

Hi I'm nusrath. As I know perosn is alive but he is working and living but he said he is dead . His name is shaik kalesha. But he said he is getting pension of 80k .He is living in guntur near markaz masjid . My husband said me this details about this so please kindly take action against him.
    Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The fraudster calling himself Naveen Singh Tomar called and ask for money over buying the cooler which I have posted. He told me to transfer and it will return as per army policy.
      Pls look into it.. People may get trapped again
      Ph no used- [protected], , [protected], , , [protected], , , [protected]

Greetings from Team OLX!

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It would be great if you could share the contact details of the person that you are referring to.

In case of further query or clarification please call our customer care number[protected]:00 am to 07:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

We look forward to serve you better.

Me Facebook ke post dekha to camera shell ho raha tha to mane call kia iss number pe+[protected] uss ke baad bole ki me manjeet singh hun indian army havildar se . Manjeet bole ki abhi aap ko 200 booking ke liye dena podega to mane de diya to wo call kar ke bole ke han booking hogaya to apna order aap ko kal mil jayega . To kal ka din he mere ko 4 bje call aya bola gyea ki aap ka camera aya he to bole abhi aap ko 6150₹ abhi bhej na...

My name is Sonam bi I saw a add activa when I started chatting the seller was indian army first he asked me pay 3000 rs from parcel then he went parcel office then he again asked me 6999 for parcel insurance and he will be return 6899 when he delivere again I got another number call from different number he said he was from parcel office said plz 11998 for verification he send me I'd card and photo he tool 10000 from me by Google pay his name chetan kumar
        His mobile no-[protected]
        Plz help me
        Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. I saw fridge add on olx and deal made for 3000 with army person. He asked me to pay 1000 first and i google paid him and then he send me transport receipt and asked to pay 1950 for delivery release payment. Then i doubted and ask him to pay once delivered made he said this is not possible you have to pay before delivery and then he started ignoring my calls message. His name is Rajni Kumar and his contact number is ‪+[protected]‬...
          A man send me Indian army card or adhar Card and selling iPhone 11 I pay advanced for his courier then he ask more money and say i[censored] pay then I send and not paying back. How to stop that olx are fraud what to do next
          Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
          - Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
          - Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
          - Chat/message history with the suspect.
          - Contact number/email address of the suspect.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number[protected]:00 am to 7:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!

- Incident date[protected]
            - Fraud member detail
            - Mobile number : +[protected]
            - Description for complaint
            Hello i saw a add on facebook for Home Set(TV, ac, frisge, badset..etc)by person name Amit Kumar. He give his contact number.
            After having chat he says he is from indian army and provide the Home Set(TV, ac, frisge, badset..etc), pics, his adhar card and canteen card details.
            After that...
            Ma purana bike kharid na k liya olx dak raha tha.
            Muja udar ak blue color ka Apache dikta ha 30000 rs ma.
            Mayna o dakka usko call kiya to o muja bolta ha k o Indian Army ma ha and kuch photo vi vajta ha to muha laga k o sahi ma army hoga.
            Usna apna name- Sharup Kumar Ghosh bola tha and uska ghor barakpur ma bola.
            Usna bike delivered korna k liya mujsa 2150 rs liya and 2sra din muja photo vaja bike ki and fake pepar ki and ak video vi vaja and last ma sam k 5 baja k ander ayaga bola bike mara ghar ma.
            5 baja phone korka bol raha ha GST k liya fir sa 7650 rs dana paraga and uska bad hi bike delivered hoga nahi to nahi hoga.
            Mayna 7650 dana sa mana kor diya to o mujko indian army k name pa dara and dhamka raha tha.
            Plz muja madat koro plz 🙏🙏

- Your registered phone number on OLX
            - Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
            - Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
            - Chat/message history with the suspect.
            - Contact number/email address of the suspect.

Awaiting reply from you!
            Dev Kumar Ghosh's [Complaint's author] reply, May 21, 2022
            Please give me your hotline number 🙏😡

Got multiple calls from different numbers claiming they are from army and got transferred to bangalore and have liked the flat photos that we posted. They shared their id's and said they will be sending deposit today itself. They started speaking rubbish when we said we dont accept online transfer.
              Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I seeing the add on Facebook market palace sale Honda activa 5G I contacted the person he told I am in army man I am working in Pallavaram ( chennai) army camp and I sale my scooter if you need tell the address and send your I'd proof and photo I send the vehicle through army potal service because I can't meet to you because I am working in army campus I trust and pay the money but still not received the vehicle and money...

Bike not delivered in time and he asking more money to get your bike by the reasons of transport

But i already I paid but they are asking