Indian Army Customer Care
Indian Armed Forces
Customer satisfaction rating: 4%
Submit a Complaint

Indian Army Customer Care

Indian Armed Forces

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
India - 110011

Customer Care Phone Numbers and Contacts


Customer satisfaction rating
Bad news - Even though we've managed to contact the company, they're quite slow at resolving complaints.

Indian Army related photos (93)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Army Complaints & Reviews

Sort by:

Army Officer — family issue

 T. Hemalatha on Aug 23, 2017
Respected sir,
Am hemalatha, w/o t. Rajesh (106 inf bn para, 10490355h ptr). We did love marriage. After my first baby birth i became very sick. My husband and their family members didn't take care on me. My parents saved me. Now i had 2 sons 3yrs son & 6mon son. He is not taking care on family. If i ask amount for children he says y should i & also he use abusing words. If i ask y ur doing like this he says before marriage ur family members insulted me so am taking revenge on u. I went to army office in chittoor for justice they told to visit bangalore unit. Am already a bp patient i can't...
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Family & Relationships

Indian Army — changing my name in my account

 Abhilash Yellampalli on Aug 21, 2017

My login id is

I had change my name in my account as mentioned in aadhar my account my name is like this abhilash yallampalli and i had to change my name to yellampalli abhilash
So that i can apply for various posts.
While filling application form it is showing that your candidate name is not matching with aadhar card. Kindly change my name as mentioned above.

Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Indian Army

 Ramkrishna paramhansa on Aug 10, 2017
जय हिन्द

सर् मैं अपना पासवर्ड और सुरक्षा प्रश्न - उत्तर भूल गया हूँ । मुझे join indian army N.C.C ENTRY का फाॅर्म भरना हैं ।

Name- Ramkrishna Paramhansa
Fathers name- Murlidhar tiwari

email id-

Mobile no. -

सर् मेरा पासवर्ड मुझे बता कर कृपा कर मेरी...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Education

Indian Army — army personnel misbehaving with relatives of army personnel working under him

 Anita Nagi on Aug 8, 2017
Army personnel rajbir posted in tenga valley is misbehaving with relatives of army personal working under or with him. Continous calling at odd hours to sisters and mother of his co worker and abusing them by using inappropriate language, making dirty comments and harrasing them. Having record of the conversation as he called from his registered number. Whole family of co worker is under fear and threat. Also received inappropriate call from major raj.
Its a request please help us with formal channels where we register complaint agaist them....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Army Postal Service — non receipt of original pli bond

 17arjun on Aug 5, 2017
Dear sir,
My name is rajput arjunsingh panchamsingh, serving in indian air force.
I have taken pli policy in my training period in air force station sambra, belgaun in jan 2010. Since then i haven't received my original bond. And when i inquired about my bond at different apos/fpos they told me to apply for the duplicate bond against loss of bond with signatures of witnesses and counter signed by unit officers in proper channel.
But my senior officers have refused to sign claiming that it is not service work and it individual's personal interest.
What should i do now?
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Insurance

Indian Army — employment assistance under priority ii a category to dependent of disabled soldier

 sandeep kumar 786 on Aug 2, 2017
The central govt. Of india as well as state govt. Of jandk only help to rich peoples. A militant have been surrendered and they will get government job as well as rs. 10 lacs for his surrendering the militancy, but the genuine person does not have any job because he is an indian. That i am dependent of disabled soldier and i want employment assistance under priority ii a category and i am genuine person and i am eligible for employment assistance, but nobody helps me because i am an indian and no support, back money behnids me. For the last one year i am approach all authorities for justice i. E....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Job & Career

Indian Army — troop are abusing my expired mother

 P Kanthi Kiran on Jul 30, 2017
Respected sir,

I am p kanthi kiran worked as faculty for army and officer in ncc, i am being harassed by your lady troops as substitutes of different criminal people as well as people of the same troop are abusing my expired mother. I bring this to your notice that these people are doing the same form my childhood for there superstitious belief. Your superstitious beliefs are killed my parents and ancestors.
So i demand sufficient fine from them if you, for your superstitious belief. I am hindu. This how your troops will do human trafficking with people. I don't have any emailid...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employees

Indian Army — spreading of caterpillar

 puchkupaku on Jul 29, 2017
We salute the indian army for their work. We are sorry to disturb you by lodging a complain because our daily life became painful we are the resident of berhampore, murshidabad surrounding the boundary wall of (South-west portion) of 9 bengal bn ncc. Due to negligence about take care of the filled, castor bean plants with plenty of weeds has been grown up during this rainy season. From those unnecessary jungles of castor beans plenty of caterpillar are spread-ed by lips and bound for last 7 days. Local authority of your concern are not taking necessary steps....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Nature & Environment

Indian Army — how to change wife name in my army documents

 e_ sP!R!T on Jul 18, 2017
I am a solder in indian army, my wife's name is incorrect in my army documents. Please suggest me a procedure to change the name so that it does not create problem during retirement while applying for pension. Name of my wife in all other documents such as aadhar card, pan card, voter card etc is correct but not same in army documents. I am worried that it will create problem while making pension documents. Please guide me to resolve this issue....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Indian Army — electricity bill

 meerakakkar on Jul 19, 2017
Dear sir/ma'am,

I am writing from jodhpur army area. Here instead of monthly, we get quarterly electricity bill. This cost us electricity very expensive. I would request you to look into the matter asap. The price of per unit cost is being charged according to their slabs. If we calculate out monthly bill, then it comes under lower price slab, which increases significantly if we combine three months bill. I just want to request to pls charge us according to the government rules.

Meera kakkar...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Indian Army — Change my wifi name i can't loan from bank

 sandipkumar927 on Jul 5, 2017
Sir, with due respect and and humble submission sir i was a army officer retired from 2008. My wife name incorrect in my army document. So at firt to change her name i was court affitavity her name but no type result would be show. So their are various type of problem creat how can i correction my wife name plz give me suggetion for that. How can i change her name in my army resiment?...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Indian Army — Harassment and ungentle behavior

 Chaudhary Parth on Jul 1, 2017
A person named Mr. Manishkumar Parmar who is on duty of Indian army is living at civilized area (c-203 nilkanth heights naroda-dehgam road, ahmedabad, contact no. +91 [protected] )which is against rule.
-whether Indian army provided and granted him quarters in army campus still he intentionally live in civilized society and doing a job of cashier at nilkanth heights .
-whether it is rule that army officer have to be on duty 24 hours then also he is living at home around 20 hours at home .
-many complains took place against him at nearby police station but he shamefully wore...
Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Law & Civil Rights

Indian Army — Military hospital

 Biotherm on Jun 27, 2017
In 2015 my sister sarita saikia student of army institute of nursing guwahati was operated for piles treatment at base hospital guwahati assam, which was a minor operation ut dye to high anesthesia dose she got heat seizure and was admitted for 2- 3 months in hospital under treatment. Due to this age also now suffers memory loss and she is now totally dependent on us. She don't tenner anything and the hospital uncharged are also not doing anything. She has left her studies too. No college and no memory. And still the officers are not helping us. It's been 2 years. Army hospital has ruined her life...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Hospitals

Indian Army — To get copy of p. p. o no. 47938/78

 Sainipawan on Jun 26, 2017
Respected sir,
The request is that number 1435659 ex. S. P. R om prakash son of sh. Hazari lal belongs to village gari chhaju, p. O-samalakha, distt-panipat. My wife's name is khajani devi and which is written on p. P. O. My p. P. O no. 47838/78 is lost. I searched a lot but did not find. I request you, kindly send me an attested copy of my ppo on my temporary address below. I will very thankful to you.

Temporary address:-
H. No.- c115
New model town,
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Indian Army — Maramreddy venkata reddy working in indian army, he murdered my husband manchala sri sri.

 M Pushpalatha on Jun 23, 2017
Respected sir,

I am manchala pushpa latha w/o manchala sri sri is resident of katevaram village, tenali mandal, guntur district. He was running kirana shop in my village, we have two daughters.

Maramreddy venkata reddy (Working in army 99 a. P. O) came to my village his holidays. He and his wife maramreddy pavithra murdered my husband manchala sri sri and registered as a case in cr. No.17/2017/ u/s.302 r/w.34 of ipc of tenali rural p. S, guntur district, andhra pradesh against maramreddy venkata reddy and his wife maramreddy pavithra on[protected].

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Neighbours

Indian Army — My sister husband working in indian army and threatening to my sister and your family for killing

 Nilesh Sonawan on Jun 19, 2017
Dear sir, i am nilesh sonawane (Engineer) my syster husband name mr. Dilip ashok borse (Army no. 14827778a 519 bn 'c'coy c/on56 apo) working in indian army current posted at pattan j&k. While is come to leave he threatening us. Also every time he had fight with wife and my parent. He threatening us i will kill all of you. We had done 2 times local police complaint against him. Local police say we can not catch him becouse he ran out from here. He literally threatening us that i am army person i can kill any buddy. India law can not touch me. Please help us.

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Family & Relationships

Indian Army — My husband stopped contacting me.

 janasin on Jun 18, 2017
I'm the wedded wife of s. John patric who is serving as naik[protected]k) in army. Due to a dowry pressure i walk out of my in - laws house 2yrs before but v got comprised last september and decided to live together. But suddenly he forced me to apply for divorce and tortured to give a no objection letter few months back and the reason for it is that he got into an affair with another girl in his native and stopped visiting me and he has blocked my contacts too. I recently got a news that he married that girl secretly and denying it as it does not have any proofs. So my request is that it would be...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Law & Civil Rights

Indian Army — Issue relation certificate on Jun 18, 2017
Respected sir
I am son of a army men
I have applied for the relation certificate
Before 7 month... But there have not take any action.. I have been sent my documents 2 times.. To banglore (Asc mt... (Pin no 56007) from itawah (Uttar pradesh) soldier board.. (My father detail asc mt.. Havildar[protected] please sir solve my problem i have been very.. Suffer..
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Family & Relationships

Indian Army — Quarter problem

 Taniya Saha kunda on Jun 17, 2017
The army wives welfare association
Of india


My husband nk sandip kunda is serving for indian army, his trade is auto tech (Ee). He is posted in 833 armed workshop, ganganagar ; lalgarh jattan, rajasthan from february 2017. Before ganganagar he was posted in gwalior for 17months.
We got married on 21st november, 2016 & its running 6 n half months of our marriage but for his duty works we hardly spend 1month together after marriage as only after 10days of our wedding he was sent to kakinara workshop for a training programme of 1month...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Wedding services

Indian Army — I forget my password of site

 Lovepreet mogga on Jun 17, 2017
Unfortunalty i forget my password. And recover email i cannot acess it now and i not know what mobile number i sumbit to email and your site. So sir give me a temporary password of my id "" to my new email for contact me "" plz sir do something i go pataila bro, aro and he said that he cannot solve this problem.
Only u can do that sir i have fill bharti forms do participate patiala bharti in augest contact me at [protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
Indian Army
fraud mobile purchase
3 days ago
Indian Army
fraud mobile selling
5 days ago
Indian Army
mobile phone
5 days ago
Indian Army
vivo v9 mobile phone fraud case of jaykishan who is taking indian army's name
5 days ago
Indian Army
fraud of mobile phone selling

Featured Complaints