Indian Army — indian army (cisf) - frauds of mobile selling by olx

Kh.no.277/176,gali no-A1/9 Village wazirabad, new Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi (wazirabad), India
 ajeetsingh28 on Mar 15, 2019
Sir, I'm Ajeet bhadoriya from wazirabad, Delhi
I saw add through olx and I chat with him. He saying he is in CISF. He said I want to sell phone u give me half payment before and I courier to u. I done 1000rs of 4500rs then he send me courier and the today evening ( 7 P.M.), the courier boy call me sir u have to clear all payment then I login in my I'd and I give up the phone u buy. He said he is nearby me upto 4 to 5 km ( Burari road). He call me again and said that your dispatch detail forwarded to army headquarter rajshtan.they after I call CISF person and asked his courier man asking me than his asked me clear your remaining payment than submitted your parcel otherwise return this product army headquarter and I'm asking first this product are submitted my hand than I have clear to your remaining payment than his cut the call and again not any reply me.
Sir, please take immediate steps against him. I'm student and he harsh me on exam time his Name and mobile number.
Bablu Kumar- [protected]
courier boy - [protected]
Paytm account number - [protected]
I have two times send payment in paytm account first time 1000rs and again second time 1000rs pay.
Paytm account no[protected]
IFSC code- PYTM0123456

indian army (cisf) - frauds of mobile selling by olx

[Mar 17, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear OLX User,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to look into your concern on priority. However, we would need more information to assist you appropriately in this matter.

1) Kindly share the pertinent Ad Id/phone number or email Id/ that you are referring to.
2) Alternatively, you may also share the suspect's contact details used on OLX with us.
3) Please email us all possible details at [email protected], as it will help us resolve the issue appropriately.

As you would be aware, OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions.

Further, we would also request you to contact the legal authorities and file an FIR with them regarding this matter. For any clarification, the police can reach out to us at [email protected]

In the event it is required by the police or other legal authorities, OLX will provide the access records (IP, email, and date and time of posting) of the user who posted the ad to the appropriate legal agent.

We look forward to your response.

Team OLX.

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - indian army (cisf) - frauds of mobile selling by olx