[Resolved] Indian Army — swift car

-BOINDA,angul, handapa, Athamallik, Odisha, India
 Sujit Nanda on Apr 23, 2019
Sir I am very poor .so I sea in olx swift car. And he said send mony from my sir A/C no from 11450. I send mony from my ac on line transfer . But the correr boy said you send for mony 16450 for gps system. I send 16450.then he said gst 9100. You sene the mony delivery your car .I send mony this ac no -,[protected].Ifsc code- PYTM0123456 HIS NAME is Macharla Sudheer . Then send mony 3100 of this ac[protected] his name shubham ku sharma .he send a duplicate ricipt.sir please solve my problem.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2019
Sujit kumar Nanda. At-Nunukapasi, Boinda, Po-kishoreganj, Dist-Angul, Ps-handapa, 7519127, phone no -8847869551, 9438356005, [email protected]

[Apr 24, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Phone No-[protected] . Courier boy no- [protected], my no- [protected]
Send mony date 22/4/2019 and 23/4/19
By on line transfer
Updated by Sujit Nanda, Apr 23, 2019
Please Sir refund my money.
Updated by Sujit Nanda, Apr 26, 2019
Olx add photos

Updated by Sujit Nanda, Aug 20, 2019
Not solve my problem

Comments

Same process army identity card aadar card canteen card dikha kr paise lai liyai baad mai check kiya net pr to pta chla yai to bhut bda fraud hai
OLX India Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Dear OLX user,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.We would quickly like to resolve this for you. Please contact us at s[email protected] with complete details

Team OLX
Dear OLX user,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our mail [protected]@olx.in.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX
Olx add Brij Kumar Das.cont no- [protected], courier boy no-[protected]

Sir maine ek bike apache 200 olc pr dkhi thi jo. Jo. Us bnde 40000 ki btayi thi usne kha 20000 bhej do pay tm se phr m apki bike caurier kr dunga jiska bame vikram singh gujjar tha or usne apna posting indra gandhi airport terminal 3 pr btayi thi phr usne 11500 or uske bad 8500 or mange to maine snd kiye ki army ka bnda kya fraud kreg bt usme kuch ni diya sir 5 sal me maine wo 40000 jode the ab mere pass luch ni bacha.. Plz sir hlp me... Jiska nme vikaram singh gurjar. H...

mere sath bhi s2s aese hi huva olx pe se muje call aya bhir aese hi s2s fruad huva usne sub proof bhi diye co

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - swift car