[Resolved] Indian Railways — wrong seat /berth for senior citizens

vivek2018 on Mar 14, 2018
My trainno:12472/swaraj express
Pnr no:[protected]
My senior citizens age is 80 year. Seat/berth is allotted side upper. Current status : cnf/s4/48/side upper. How is it possible to allot side upper seat for senior citizens in indian railways irctc e-ticketing service.
So please change my senior citizens seat lower berth in s4 /63/lower or s4/66/lower berth.

Thanks ®ards
Vivek pratap singh
Mobile no :[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2018
My TrainNo:12472/SWARAJ Express
PNR No:2505832815
My senior citizens Age is 80 year . seat/Berth allotted SIDE UPPER. Current status : CNF/S4/48/Side Upper .How is it possible to allot side upper seat for senior citizens in Indian railways irctc e-Ticketing service.
so please change my senior citizens seat lower berth in s4 /63/lower or S4/66/lower berth.

Thanks &Regards
Vivek Pratap Singh
Mobile No :9555527395.

[Mar 14, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vivek2018, Mar 15, 2018
My TrainNo:12472/SWARAJ Express
PNR No:[protected]

Thanks &Regards
Vivek Pratap Singh
Mobile No :[protected].
Updated by vivek2018, Mar 15, 2018
my complaint is not is resolved yet status show resolved

Comments

While traveling by RaptiSagar superfast on 11 March2018 in III AC (B3) I was provided with soiled and dirty bedsheets.It had bad smell.I referred this to the attender but there was hardly any response.
KVarghese