Indiaplaza Customer Care

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Indiaplaza related photos (15)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indiaplaza Complaints & Reviews

DHARAM1959
NOKIA LUMIA 820 phone ordered & Paid Rs.25557/-but not delivered even after 3 weeks
I have ordered NOKIA LUMIA 820 smartphone on Feb 02, 2013 and till now they have not delivered the phone. Their maximum delivery time is 7 days, but no response or not bothered even after 3 weeks. I have been calling almost every day since last week and their standard answer is...due to non operation for maintanace.

Customer Support

Use these links below to easily find answers to your questions:
Shopping online at Indiaplaza | Your stuff on Indiaplaza | Other Frequently Asked Questions
Or simply post a ticket here

Please fill up the details below to post your query. Fields marked * are mandatory.
First Name*

Email ID* Mobile No* (Enter 10 digit mobile no.)
Query related to*

Order Number*

Product Name*

Oops looks like we've missed our Expected Shipping Date. Please register your ticket here. We will revert with a status by 21-Feb-2013

________________________________________
You can also call us on:
Monday to Saturday - 09.00 Hrs to 18.00 Hrs
Sundays and Holidays - 09.00 Hrs to 18.30 Hrs
If you wish to send us a letter, here is our address:
Indiaplaza.com
2nd Floor, No: 21,
Brigade Square,
Cambridge Road, Halasuru,
Bangalore - 560008
Karnataka, India.
If you wish to drop into our offices for a quick chat, please note that we a

Order No. : I[protected]
Shipment To
AIR CONTROL & CHEMICAL ENGG CO LTD, 63 THE CHAMBER, NR.TGB, S.G.ROAD THE GRAND BHAGWATI HOTEL
Ahmedabad

ItemFormatQtyList PriceOur PriceShippingStatusConsignment No
    Total
    Fastrack Gents Digital Watch - 4058PP01
    1Rs. 650Rs. 650Rs. 0Ready to shipRs. 650
    Order Rs. 650 is paid through net banking on 31 jan 13 but item not received till date and company phone number is also fraud and company address is given below
    Indiaplaza.com
    2nd Floor, No: 21,
    Brigade Square,
    Cambridge Road, Halasuru,
    Bangalore - 560008
    Karnataka, India.
    you called[protected] ??
    Dear Chanchal,

Please accept our apologies for cancelling your order.

Unfortunately, at certain times we find ourselves unable to procure items due to its non availability in our warehouse or with vendor partners. We did try to source the item from various suppliers. Unfortunately, we are forced to cancel the item due to non availability.

Refund of Rs. 650.00/- has been refunded to your bank account on 1st April ref # 63106036.

You are important to us! Hope you take this cancellation as an aberration and would give us an opportunity to serve you back.

Thank you for shopping with India plaza!

Team Indiaplaza

subodh17
      Hello Sir/Mam,
      I ordered a Instinct blue solid chambray men's casual shirt from indiaplaza on 20th January 2013 having order id I[protected].I paid rs.699/-through netbanking.I purchase for Medium size shirt having chest 40 inches but the shirt sent to me had chest size of 44 inches so i returned the shirt for refund by DTDC couriers which cost me rs.95/-.They received the product on 2nd February but there has been no action taken by them in regards of my refund.I called many times & every time customer care agent says that i'll get a response today surely but i get no response from them neither on phone nor on my compaint ticket number i.e.,CNT[protected].I have spent more than rs.60 just on calls.They have "no question ask return policy" and they also refund the courier charges of the customers who return the product but i have not got any of the refund till.
      I request you to please help me regarding this issue.
      Subodh Maliya

CASUAL SHIRTS — CLOTHING

I SEND THIS COMPLAINT DUE TO I HAVE SHOPPED A WHILE WITH YOUR CLOTHING STORES AND SPEND A LOT . BUT IT SEEMS WITH 4 SHIRTS I BOUGHT LAST FALL THE ARMS HAVE TOTALY WORN RIGHT OUT IN A MATTER OF ABOUT 7 MONTHS I JUST NOTICED IT ON THE LAST SHIKRT TODAY BEING 6/11/12 AND THIS I FIND A VERY POOR MADE QUALITY SHIRT(S) THE PANTS AND ANYTHING ELSE HAVE ALL BEEN FINE.
      ONE OTHER PROBLEM I FOUND IS WHEN A PURCHASE WAS DONE HOW THE CTELLER REMOVES THE SECURITY CLIP FROM THE CLOTHING BUT POBLY THE WRONG ONE, I FOUND FOR MONTHS WHEN WALKING THROUGH OTHER STORES THERE SECURIY STST.
      WOULD GO OFF AS TO ME WALKING THROUGH AND GOT STOPPED AND SEARCHED GOD NOWS HOW MANY TIMES YOUR STORE CLERKS NEED TO MAKE SURE THEY REMOVE THESE PROPERLY WERE IT TOOK ME 5 MONTHS TO RUN ACROSS THIS LITTLE WHITE BAR INSIDE THE SHIRTS I REMOVED HOPING IT WOULD SOLVE THE PTOBLEM AND DID ,SO I WENT THROUGH ALL THE PANTS AND ANY CLOTHES I BOUHHT WITH YOU AND SOLVED THE MATTER .
      BUT MY MAIN CONCERN IS THE SHIRTS FOR A COMPANY WITH THE NAME YOU HAVE YOU HAVE TO MAKE A BETTER QUAILTY SO THIS DOSE NOT OCCUR SPECIALLY AT AROUND 55.CDN A SHIRT BECAUSES IT PISSES ME OFF FOR THE MONEY I SPEND ON THSES SHIRTS AND DID NOT LAST EVEN 1 YR.
      IF YOU WISH TO GET BACK TO ME I AM AT jmw5456 @ hotmail.com and live in surrey bc canada
      My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

pkchandela
        I have ordered (I[protected]) an item in December and I haven’t received it yet. Their customer service executive always say it will reach within next two three days whenever I called them.
        Details as follow: -
        web site- http://www.indiaplaza.com
        User name- [protected]@desein.com
        Leonardo Olive Oil-200 ml XD[protected]IN (DP-Registered Post )
        Order date- 5 Dec 2012
        PIYUSH KUMAR CHANDELA
        Kindly Find the attachments

no one is responding for money back
        no one is responding for money back
        This is worst online site...never dare to buy at indiaplza.com
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

India Plaza — Product not delivered/no response to complaints or tickets [Resolved]

jithu200
          I have booked a nokia lumia 800 mobile for Rs.18990 from indiaplaza on 5/1/2013. The delivery mentioned in the website was...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

pillaicampus
          The online store INDIAPLZA seems to act fraudulently to customers, sending item different from the ordered one, and not refunding the the amount paid when the wrong item is returned.

1. I have ordered for a bluetooth handsfree, as per their description in the web site of INDIAPLAZA.. But the item they sent me, against my order No. I [protected], was a different item, not suiting to the description in the site. I informed tem about the wrong item i received. they asked me to send the item back and they would replace with right item. so, i sent the item back. But they send the same item back to me in a new packing. Again i contacted them for the right item. This time Indiaplaza told me they don't have the item i ordered and told me they would refund the money.
          2. I sent the back the item through First flight courier on[protected], vide courier receipt no H 28711628 dated[protected]. It was confirmed, though telephone, IndiaPlaza received the item on[protected].
          3. I have been contacting indiaplaza since[protected], But they have not cancelled my order and refunded the amount so far. They are not responding to my e amil or complaints i have registered in their site. My complaints to them is shown as OPEN, without any action. Complaint Nos-
          CNT[protected] 04-Jan-2013 9:18 AM
          PH[protected] 14-Dec-2012 4:04 PM. Apart form above, Many mails are sent to them, a lot of amout has been spent for phone calls to them, but Indiaplaza seems to play foul to the customers..
          4. The amount ( Rs 1999) debited from my credit card and my courier charges for sending the item back to them are to be refunded without furthur delay.
          This is worst online site...never dare to buy at indiaplza.com ...no response for emails and calls also...waste of follow up...no procedure for escalation...totally fraud site...

Indiaplaza — non delivery of product [Resolved]

batanagar
            On 01 december 2012 I ordered online a .Dell inspiron 1525 6cell battery from Indiaplaza.Com and made the payment through...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (53)

Andrew Alphonso

I am currently working in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. India Plaza cheated me low cost item (saree), I had purched an online saree which costs Rs. 8910 (Latest Design Pure Georgette Silk Saree Blouse 412... ) however they gave me a saree costing about Rs.2000 with no silk in it with also with worst packing with no company address or phone or anything on it. My order No. is[protected]. I gave a complaint regarding it. But they just close it out without taking action. On the same day I also ordered a earphone with speaker till date nothing on that also. Their phone service is also worst. one times in 100 after the extension some one will receive but will put it on music hold and disappear.
            My ticket no for complaint are (1) CNT[protected] (2) CNT[protected] (3) CNT[protected]. I am wishing the Consumer Complaint Forum will take a strict action on it.
            My house is in Karwar, Karnataka and my Spouse received the item. She is pregnant and was waiting for the item to arrive to wear it for Christmas, on seeing the bogus item arrived she was totally depressed.
            Thanks and God bless all, have a prosporous Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013

Indiaplaza — promotional offer Cheated

IndiaPlaza.in advertised, assured return airticket for purchasing Rs5000 and above . The promotional period was 5th July 2008 to 10th September 2008. I have Purchased for Rs5337.25 on 15th August 2008 and again for Rs 5347.25 on 10th September 2008. But they have not given me any AirTicket. Suggest all posible ways to take acton against this cheating.
            Order No.
            Order Date
            Status
            Payment Option
            Amount

Sep 10 2008
            Delivered
            PO-ICICI Bank Account (Infinity)
            5347.25

IndiaPlaza.in — Did not receive the Promotional offer

I had placed an order for an amount of Rs 5498/- on[protected]. During that time they offered a scratch card for
            Rs.5000 cash
            Fuel Gift Voucher worth Rs.5000/-
            Jewellery Gift Voucher worth Rs.5000/-
            Holiday Voucher for 2This offer is not valid if you make your purchases at Travel section of Indiaplaza but can make it at other sections to avail it

But i had not received the scratch card and after follow up with them by email now they are telling that the offer had been closed. Can you please arrange to get me the offer.
            sir, i placed an order on 30 jan 2010 .but at that they were giving a reebok watch free with kodak c180 camera but i havent recieved the product on time as well i havent recieved reebok watch.i think they r making fool to people.i will suggest all people not to order of india plaza

abhay4u
              Through Indiaplaza online shopping website, I ordered a shipment (order no I[protected]) for a coffee mug "Love your brother" on 10th Nov 2012. After booking, I got a mail confirming "Love your brother" mug but in My Account section I found "Love your sister" mug was booked. So I immediately cancelled the order on 10th Nov 2012. I also wrote a complain about it with ticket number (CNT[protected]). Despite all this, they didn't cancelled my order and delivered the mug to my address on 19 Nov 2012 with BlueDart courier. Courier man charged me 29 extra as octroi charge whereas product shipping was free.

What should I do?

nandy21
                i had ordered 4 books from this website and all i had is problems. I had ordered 4 Agatha Christie novels and when i received them i saw that these were comic novels and not original novels. i spoke to them and one of the supervisors promised a call back but i never received any and so when i call back again the next agent says that there are no details and so raises the complaint mentioned above. Not only this i had ordered a jeans earlier and i had ordered size 34 but received size 36 and so when i call they apologize and tell me that there are no pick up services in hyd, strange but they can sell products in hyd so i return it and they take their own sweet time to credit the amt back to the prepaid account and now i have ordered again and the things have not yet been shipped, frustrating. Moreover i had also ordered a kadhai and it was mentioned on the website that the spatulas and scrubbers were to be delivered and i did not receive them, so i have to lodge a complaint again and then they ship it to me separately. Not only this i have had problems with all the orders almost that i have placed with india plaza and my experience is simply frustrating, they never seem to fulfill their commitments and get things right. Overall the website is way below the standard of the likes of myntra, jabong and flipkart. I am a very frustrated customer and pledge never to order anything from them again. So i would also recommend others to stop making any purchases from this website.

Vanitha Thadvai
                  I Have a placed an order for cake worth 515 from the site gifttoindiaplaza.com on 28 Sep to bagalkot for my sister, according to there site bagalkot is in List B and they said that they will deliver within two days for the List B cities. But Till now it was not recieved, they provide two numbers as a customer care but they will never lift the phone or respond to our emails. According to there site we can cancel the order but they did'nt even provide the option to cancel the order.

I am attaching the invoice for reference. Please take action against this site. My order invoice is GTIP-2475

Order Not Delivered

gptaaryan
                    I had ordered cake and bouquet from www.giftstoindiaplaza.com having order number GTIP 2448 and not received my order at destination place. when I call to customer care [protected] they are not responding to my call. I have tried to mail to support also but they didn't reply to any on my mail .

I requested you to please ban this site as there are lots of people who has received similar kind of issue.this site is completely fraud

Please find order detail below

site name -www.giftstoindiaplaza.com
                    order no -GTIP 2448
                    item- Cake and Bouquet

thanks
                    Aaryan gupta
                    I am facing a similar situation here. Order number-GTIP 2499. Same website. These guys are fraud. Should be behind bars especially the one who is taking(not taking) these calls at all these numbers.
                    It is a fraud.

jsan0123

I had order LaOpala Diva 6 pcs Cup and Saucer (http://www.indiaplaza.com/laopala-diva-6-pcs-cup-and-saucer-set-appliances-app15092011opala02-10.htm) online. But I was very disappointed with the below points:

1. Over Charging: When I checked price in Market, it was Rs. 250 to 350 Max in retails but online they are charging Rs. 545 + Rs. 59 (My mistake, that I didn't checked market first). So they are over charging a lot online.

2. Local Tax extra: I have to pay local tax (Octroi) of Rs. 50 at the time of delivery. This is not acceptable. I have to pay Rs. 59 for delivery and also Rs. 50 as local tax. They should clearly mention that Local taxes will be extra at the time of delivery.

3. Received broken piece: I received the one cup as broken that I came to know once I opened the packing. When I called IndiaPlaza I got different answer when calling multiple times. First time they told me that they will replace the whole package. Second time when I called I was told that I will get only one piece replaced. I told them I don't need any replacement because then unnecessarily I have to pay local tax again, so I asked them if I can get the money back, but again surprisingly they told that I can but only for once piece worth and it will be credited to my account of IndiaPlaza and I can but a product again with that money again. This is most useless way of giving money back. Already I had enough of this website by overcharging, paying local tax, calling them 5 times for damaged product. So I asked them not to credit any money and close all my relationship with them.

Lesson's learn:
                      1. Compare price from local store before buying online
                      2. Ask how much local tax did I have to pay, before ordering
                      3. What is the replacement policy (It should be cash back, I mean cash not points credit back to your online account)

Indiaplaza — Overcharging for the order

Indiaplaza had advertised that if a customer buys book club membership, they will give minimum 25% discount on all books purchased. I bought the bookclub membership on 25.07 and placed an order after 4 days. While placing an order, I was shown the prices with 25% discount but after making final payment, I realised that they had not given me the 25% discount. I sent a complaint to them on 04.08 and they responded that my book club membership has not been activated in their system (though I have a mail from them dated 25.07 that my book club membership has been activated)

I sent them another mail stating the same and asking if they will refund the excess amount charged but they refused to do the same. I sent them another mail with proof of the membership being active from 25.07 but they have not sent me any response after that even after 15 days.

I am really appalled that instead of rendering an apology for overcharging me or giving me an explanation after proper investigation, I was sent a very rude and response inspite of being a customer for around 10 years from their early days.
                      Dear Vivek Agarwal,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay in activation of your book club membership. Due to some technical glitch the membership was not activated on the same day of ordering. We have activated the membership on 3rd August'09. We will look forward to have you shop with us regularly.

Team Indiaplaza

btalera
                        I had placed an order on your website Indiplaza.com by cheque/draft method.(order No: I[protected]).
                        Your executive called me , confirmed from me that I wll send the cheque, she suggested me to pay by bank transfer rather than cheque .
                        I insisted that I want the product and with all the offers including 10% promo code, free Bluetooth headset and case which she agreed to .
                        I paid the amount by ICICI Bank transfer and informed your customer care about my requirement of immediately shipping the product as I would go out on 4th Jul.
                        I was getting so many good offers on other sites like ebay(10% extra off), buytheprice(20%off for ICICI) and so many others which I left to buy the product from you, falling for your website's attractive punch lines.
                        I am attaching screen shots of all the communications with your website and purchase process .
                        I am now being told that the product is out of stock and cannot be delivered to me which is so wrong and totally against the principles of fair business.
                        I badly in need of the tablet and was awaiting delivery which your executive just now called and dismissed all my pleasure .
                        I have all the recorded conversations with your executives from the beginning .
                        It is my request that the tablet with all the free accessories and free stuff be delivered to me immediately.

If that is not done I will be forced to move to Consumer Court and not in order to get the product but also to claim for compensation at least to the amount of Rs. 1 lac for adopting such unfair practices , false promises and wasting customers efforts and money for your own benefit.

I request you to please deliver product as promised and avoid any kind of inconvenience to both the parties.From my side I do not agree to cancellation of the order as it is solely your mistake, I have followed each step of this purchase as instructed by your executives .

Thanking You

[protected]@yahoo.com

akanksha.nmims
                          THIS IS MY SECOND AND LAST ORDER WITH INDIAPLAZA, AFTER SUCH A PROMPT DELIVERY OF MY FIRST ORDER I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR SERVICE BUT AFTER THIS DELIVERY I WILL MAKE SURE NEITHER NOR ANY OF MY ACQUAINTANCE WILL EVER ORDER FROM YOU. IT HAS BEEN BLOODY 20 DAYS FOR ME TO HAVE PLACED THE ORDER AND STILL I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THE HELL MY ORDER IS AND EVEN YOUR CALL CENTER IS EQUALLY CLUELESS ABOUT IT. I GUESS YOU GUYS DONT WANNA BUILD CUSTOMERS. YOU ARE JUST FOOLING AROUND WITH CONSUMERS AND YOU HAVE FORCED ME TO SEND YOU A LEGAL NOTICE FOR THE SAME FROM CONSUMER COURT.

THERE HAS BEEN NO PROACTIVE RESPONSE FROM INDIAPLAZA ON THE ORDER STATUS, I LIKE AN HAD TO KEEP CALLING FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER TO LISTEN TO THE SAME BLOODY ANSWER EVERYTIME.

THE LEAST YOU CAN DO NOW IS GIVE SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION FOR THE TROUBLE YOU HAVE CAUSED, I KNOW ITS NOT IN YOUR POLICY BUT I AM SURE SO IS TORTURING YOUR CONSUMERS NOT A PART OF THE POLICY BUT YOU STILL MANAGED TO DO THAT.
                          They dont have any inventory system as I have also ordered but few days later they said that the product is out of stock. THE ONLY GOOD & PROMPT SYSTEM THEY HAVE IS THEIR PAYMENT GATWAY.
                          Dear Akanksha,

Our apologies for the inconvenience you had to face with us.

Please share your order no and we shall have your concern addressed on priority.

You can also write to us on [protected]@indiaplaza.in.

Dear Anurag,

Giftstoindiaplaza.com — Have not received my delivery [Resolved]

Abutalib Qureshi

I have online order for my sister birthday and the article was one flowers bunch and one half kg cake....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

hkd_online
                            All,
                            I purchased a laptop (order no I[protected]) from www.indiaplaza.com Model: ASUS X series - X53SC-SX223D-1 for Rs 36999 which had a retail price of Rs 43499, thinking it to be some kind of promotion by them. After waiting for 8 days and following up with them every alternate day I got to understand that the price was mistakenly updated in the website and I need to pay the difference!
                            I promptly cancelled it.
                            I have read a lot of complaints in mouthshut etc regarding indiaplaza, but thought that they have improved or those were just some few unlucky consumers. But no, almost everyone seems to have one or the other issues.
                            Please dont buy anything from them however tempting the offer maybe.

regards
                            An irate IndiaPlaza customer

aakmp
                              I had purchased 3 Nos. High Grade Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask 0.5 L on 29.10.2011 from INDIAPLAZA vide Order No. : IN[protected] and received the item on 12.11.2011. Upon checking the flasks I found that the flasks are having the following defects and returned the items on 18/11/2011:
                              1. The capacity of the flask is only 125ml instead of 0.5L as mentioned in the item specification.
                              2. In one flask the water is getting inside the flask walls and cannot be taken out.
                              3. The producer assures that this flask keeps liquid hot / cold for 15 hours. This is factually wrong and it is not keeping the liquid hot / cold for even 30 minutes.

On the same day itself I have booked my complaint in their website vide ticket No. CNT[protected] and send so many reminders via phone calls, emails and through their website but in spite of some assurances like amount will be refunded in 4 / 5 days I have not yet received the payment back.

I request your goodself to direct Indiaplaza to refund me the amount of Rs.489/- (3 flasks value @ Rs.128 + 2 times courier charges i.e. 75 for returning & Rs.30 against cheque sent to you) immediately. An immediate action is highly appreciated.

Contact details of Indiaplaza:

INDIA

Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask 1 INR 99 Delivered
                              24-JUN-2011 em[protected]in
                              India Post
                              The above mention order is shown as delivered but I did not received the same as address given
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Http: / / www.Indiaplaza.com — forgery during price display and actual price [Resolved]

hbtivarun

While i was purchasing a cake online from a website: http://www.indiaplaza.com. i encountered a problem...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

aksingh_87
                                Board line no :[protected]
                                1) order no: in[protected]
                                2) your name :amit kumar singh
                                3) item name : maxima gents watch e-22770lmgic
                                4) reason for returning: product quality is poor and strap has small cut.
                                Its been a month since i made request for a refund... Please process the refund as soon as possible.. Thanks

Amit kumar singh
                                Mobile:-[protected]
                                E-mail:- [protected]@gmail.com
                                Dear Amit,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

As discussed please send the product to us, we shall cancel the order & process refund.

Once again, with apologies,

Dear Amit,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

As discussed please send back the product to us and mail scanned copy of courier bill to [protected]@indiaplaza.in, we shall cancel the order & process refund and also refund courier charges.

Once again, with apologies,