Indiaplaza Customer Care

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Indiaplaza, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Indiaplaza related photos (15)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indiaplaza Complaints & Reviews

Dhananjay Ghate
INDIAPLAZA is blaming and not getting the broken card reader replaced even after receipt of payment pl advise
Reminder no 51--Replacement for damaged Air compressor Order No[protected]
Inbox
X
show details 11 Sep

On 11 September 2011 12:39, dhananjay ghate <dhananjay.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
kindly refer my first date of complaint and you will know how much time I have been waiting for rplacement

On 11 September 2011 12:29, customerservice <[protected]@indiatimes.co.in> wrote:
Dear Customer,

We thank you for contacting Indiatimes Shopping.

We apologize for the delay in responding to you.

With reference to your mail dated - 08.09.11 for order number[protected], we would like to inform you that we are having a regular follow up with merchant regarding your replacement complaint, as we need confirmation from merchant and concerned department regarding the stage of investigation. We request you to allow 12-13 working days to resolve the issue.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard and sincerely apologize for the same.

We thank you for your time and patience. We value you as our customer and your satisfaction is of most important to us.

For convenience please do not delete the interactions while replying.

With Regards

Sanjeev - Customer Service

Indiatimes Shopping

From: dhananjay ghate [dhananjay.[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 1:56 PM

To: customerservice
Subject: Re: Reminder no 7--Replacement for damaged Air compressor Order No[protected]

On 24 August 2011 12:52, customerservice <[protected]@indiatimes.co.in> wrote:
Dear Customer,

We thank you for contacting Indiatimes Shopping.

We apologize for the delay in responding to you.

With reference to your mail dated - 18.08.2011 for order number[protected], we would like to inform you that we forwarded your issue to our concerned department .So kindly wait for the further updation from our concerned department.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard and sincerely apologize for the same.

For convenience please do not delete the interactions while replying.

With Regard

Satish - Customer Service

Indiatimes Shopping

From: dhananjay ghate [dhananjay.[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 5:23 PM
To: customerservice

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 12:10 PM, dhananjay ghate <dhananjay.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
pl expedite the backward pick up of damaged air compressor against the order number:[protected] immediately How many days I have to wait?????

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:35 AM, dhananjay ghate <dhananjay.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
pl expedite the backward pick up of damaged air compressor How many days I have to wait?????

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 5:16 PM, dhananjay ghate <dhananjay.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Replacement for damaged Air compressor Order No[protected]

Dear Mr Anup
Further to my earlier mails I contacted ARMEX COURIER PUNE as per your earlier communicationand requested them to pick up the dahaged air compressor but they informed that they have not received any advise from ARMEX DELHI office when I reffered your Acoount code and other details .Pl do the needful and advice immediately

Mobile No [protected]

DISCLAIMER AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE: This e-mail message contains confidential, copyright, proprietary and legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient must note and understand that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BCCL subsidiaries and associated companies, Collectively Times Group.

show details 3 Oct
- Show quoted text -
dhananjay ghate to customerservice
show details 12:49 (2 hours ago)
- Show quoted text -

Dual Sim Phones
Latest Dual Sim models. Advanced Features. Full Range. Official Site
www.Samsung.com
BOSE SoundDock now in RED
Add a touch of color to your loved ones' Diwali. Gift them a Bose!
boseindia.com/SoundDock
Upto 80% Off Smart Phones
Samsung, BlackBerry, 4G Phones more Register Free.Save 80% on Brands!
fashionandyou.com
About these links

ArchiveSpamDeleteMove to InboxLabels More
7 of 596

tki9233
    my order no is IN[protected] i had received an incorrect item against my order on indiaplaza.in when i had contacted them several times then they had told me to return the item and they will refund me the item cost and the courier charges i had got the courier charges but am still to receive the refund for the order. this matter is going on since march 2011 inspite of my several request and calls to them they r adamant to respond to my requests and is stubborn pls resolve my issue at the earliest i had posted the same thing on their facebook customer service site and their official facebook page but they had deleted them this is so arrogant i hope through this forum i am sure to get a proper resolution to my problem they are causing me a lot of harassment and a wastage of my time and money when i try to submit the compalint on their website it doesn't work maximum time
    THEY ARE SO ARROGANT AND DO NOT COMPLY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL
    IndiaPlaza is a Fraud company. Same thing happened to me. I ordered a product. They sent me a defective product. After that it has been tons of calls but those thick skinned people are just not refunding the money or sending a replacement product. There should be a court case against this company and it should be closed ASAP to avoid more people getting into its trap.

Shobana K
      I placed order (no. IN[protected]) for pen drives (quantity-2: 4GB & 8GB) from India Plaza on 16th Sep 11. I received courier on 23rd Sep 11 with only one pen drive which is 4 GB pendrive. I didn't get the 8 GB pen drive. Then I raised a complaint so many time in India Plaza customer care and not any response from them, I am regularly querying them but no response.

Order #: IN[protected]
      Ticket #: PH[protected]

Kindly help and take action as there are lots of complaints registered by visiters’ against India Plaza.

Either India Plaza refund cost of one pen drive along with inconvenience charges or send another missing order ASAP.
      Dear Shobana,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. The missing 8 GB pen drive would be dispatched today.

Once again, with apologies,

Team Indiaplaza.

I am regularly querying the customer care regarding my order, but i didn't get a correct response.
      Whenever I am calling, they are telling that within 24 hours will send the pen drive.
      But I don't know how many one days they will take.

Kindly respond my query ASAP

Shobana K

I have had a very bad experience at this particular online website. What they do is they hold your money back, you have to request them time and again either by telephone or through their TICKET. Fortunately, I got my money back after 11 days (thanks to a particular agent named Triveni), which cost me many miserable days and lots of phone calls, which from my experience, one has to wait for around 15 minutes before getting hold of the customer executive. Besides, proper websites like amazon, flipkart and infibeam never show cheap and false testimonials on their website. For my case, the order was not even confirmed and my money was charged. Thanks to Bank Of Baroda, their server was down after 12 midnight and I had used that card twice. Then I used my SBI card, which they could take the money from. I AM AMAZED WHY THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ADDRESS GIVEN IN THEIR WEBSITE, ALL OTHER ABOVE MENTIONED ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITES HAVE. One thing is that holding so much customer money for even 10 days earns them a lot of bank interest, which, unfortunately we lose. I have decided to launch a website, which will come once you google search indiaplaza showing what a horrible website they are. They are just feasting on innocent people's money. They lack the efficiency of either flipkart (they once had sent me a damaged book, on telling them, they immediately replaced the book and requested me to send the old one by courier and they even refunded me the courier money), infibeam and amazon. I don't know, if they have any conscience. If they have, they should immediately stop this fraudulent business and get along.

As an Indian Citizen, I request all of you NEVER BE LURED BY WHAT THIS WEBSITE OFFERS, THEY REALLY HAVE NOTHING IN STOCK. "PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE".

What is the process going on after raising the ticket regarding my pen drive?

Ticket raised on 24th Sep 2011. But till now i didn't get my pen drive.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

yogeshrohilla
        I placed order (no. IN[protected]) for pen drives (quantity-2) from India Plaza. I received courier and When I opened it I got shocked seeing only one pen drive. Then I raised a complaint so many time in India Plaza customer care and not any response from them, I am regularly querying them but no response.

Please help and take action as there are lots of complaints registered by visiters’ against India Plaza.

Yogesh Rohilla

Indiaplaza — After delivery Some items in my order are missing

I placed order (no. IN[protected]) for pen drives (quantity-2) from India Plaza. I received courier on 5-May-2011 11:10 AM. When I opened it I got shocked seeing only one pen drive. Then I raised a complaint (ticked id- CNT[protected]) in India Plaza customer care and got SMS saying your ticket will be closed by 7-May, I am regularly querying them but no response and ticket is still open. On 12-May I again opened new ticket hoping I may get response on new ticket (CNT[protected]).

Please help and take action as there are lots of complaints registered by victims’ against India Plaza.

India Plaza Customer Care number #:[protected]
        CEO : [protected]@indiaplaza.in
        URL:: http://www.indiaplaza.com
        Dear Yogesh,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the experience you had with us.

As per the order # IN[protected] order is in the name of M JUNED. Tried calling you on mobile #
        [protected], but unable to reach, please share alternate contact # we shall call and have your concern addressed on priority.

ashokchinna_c
          I have order a book through online on September 08, 2011. But still now i have not received the book. No one is picking the call from their customer serivce and even no reply from the customer unit.

INDIA PLAZA — ORDER NOT DELIVERED

i had palce a order Bajaj Air Cooler PC 2000 DLX us on May 04, 2009
          same time i had paid Rs.3990 + Rs. 350.00 of shipping charge,
          now today is 14th, days, i have been sending inquiery to india plaza customer care, they repliying
          that, days will send your order, but even today after 4th, day i hvnt recievd my order, now i think i have lost my mouney, i have been chited by this INDIA PLAZA ONLINE SHOPING.
          my order no:IN[protected] which was said to be delivered on 16th april2010 still havn't delivered and there was no response from indian plaza on repeated contact with them .i want to know the procedure for taking action against them.Dear costumers, i remind u to be aware of these facts before u book.

I had placed an two order on INDIAPLAZA on 28th. Oct.2010 for the gifts to be delivered on or before diwali (5th Nov.)as per their scheme.

The gifts never got delivered on or before 5th Nov, Inspite of my raising complaints on their website there is no response & finally when I got someone over phone she ( Sridevi) commited they will resolve this issue within 2-3 days but of no use.

As per their scheme if the shipment was not delivered within 5th of Nov. than they will deliver the shipment free of cost & also refund our money but now their customer care is not aware of this scheme...THIS IS BREACH OF TRUST.

Today is 13th Nov.

No one answers their customer care phone even in the normal working hours.

My order numbers are: 1. IN[protected] 2. IN[protected] .

Hope someone at INDIAPLAZA will wakeup & try to resolve this qwery.

Manu
          Dear Ashok,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Please share your order no and we shall have your concern addressed on priority.

We at Indiaplaza are working towards increasing our approachability and assure the best of our service at all time.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

shreygupta4u
            I have ordered a sleeping eye mask on IndiaPlaza.com and received it on 15/09/2011 and realised that
            1. product was not at all comfortable
            2. product is not worth Rs. 199
            3. a cartoon was printed on that as if it was meant for a child, it looks ridicules.The product which they show on the website is a decent black one.

So I called their customer care and asked them how to get refund. According to the website,a person can return a product within 7 days if he/she is not satisfied with that. The agent on customer care told me to send it to the company address so I couriered the product, but still waiting for the response. I tried their customer care number for more than 40 times and waited on the phone for 20 minutes at a time but never got a connection to any agent. I have already wasted Rs. 40 on calling that number only. They have such a poor customer care service. Then i mailed [protected]@Indiaplaza.in as well as lodged the complaint on the website but all in vain. Even after receiving the product they have not replied to me.
            I want my money (Rs.199) back into my account immediately. And please don't ask me to call at your customer care number because nobody picks the call.

Indiaplaza. In — Non-delivery of purchased item

rravi55
              I had placed an order with Indiaplaza.in for a Kindle reader vide order no. IN20061104​39 and made payment for the same...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

faisal_hsn
              I had ordered Aplhonso mangoes online at Indiaplaza.com vide my order no. IN[protected] dt. 22.05.2011.

On further Query it was communicated that the same has been dispatched on 24.05.11.

When order was not received till 30.05.11 I requested for cancellation of order but no reply was received.

On 31.05.11 evening the order was delevered 9 1 box of Alphonso mangoes).
              On opening more than 75% mangoes were found rotten.

I asked for refund vide my communication no. CNT[protected] Dt. 31.05.11 itself & even talked to their representative on phone twice but no proper responce/ refund is forthcoming from the company.
              Dear Faisal Hasan,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had to face.

We have canceled the entire order and initiated refund to your account. The refund will reflect in your account in next 5 working days.

Team Indiaplaza
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

jigar.suthar
                I have bought mobile from indiaplaza.in on 28th October,2010. It was commited from indiaplaza to deliver it on 4th November, 2010. Even after 2 months they have not sent the mobile. On calling customer care they say they are checking with supplier. This is very unsatisfactory.

Order Number :IN[protected]
                Shipment #1
                Jigar Suthar
                9/A, DEVKUTIR SOCIETY, KENAL ROAD, T.P.13, CHHANI JAKATNAKA

Baroda
                Gujarat

Item Format Qty List Price Our Price Sub-Total Shipping Charge Total Remarks Consignment No Courier Name
                Micromax X215
                Discount: Rs. 821 (38.19%) 1 Rs. 2150 Rs. 1329 Rs. 1329 Rs. 30 Rs. 1359.00 Will be shipped by 04 Nov 2010 BlueDart
                Summary Total: 1 Rs. 1329.00 Rs. 30.00 Rs. 1359.00
                This order value of Rs. 1359.00 is paid through and Credit Card(Visa/Master/Diners/Citi e-Card)
                Indiaplaza is worst ever online shopping site in India. I have my order pending
                since past 1 month ( this was after my 2 orders got canceled after 1 month each ).
                No sign of shipment. No replies for support tickets. When you phone them ( an number is not toll free ), you will be just put on hold for minutes and minutes so you will actually end up paying phone call charges for no use. When you send them sms to call you back, they never call you back.
                It's the worst shopping site.
                I got some gift vouchers of the site. So I am just stuck up with them and getting forced to buy something with them just to avail my gift vouchers. Otherwise I will never bother to buy something with them even if its at 10% of the market value.

Only good online shopping sites right now is Tradus and indiatimes also is ok.
                Dear Jigar Suthar,
                We are extremely sorry at the experience you had with us. We will
                ensure that we provide better service in future. We have shipped the ordered item Micromax X215 through AFL Couriers vide docket #[protected] on 30th Dec 2010.
                Team Indiaplaza

shailesh79
                  I'd ordered a Jaipan Jumbo Roti maker from indiaplaza.in on 30th Nov 2010 (Order # IN[protected]) and made a payment through my internet banking account. As per the confirmation my order was supposed to be shipped by 3rd Dec 2010. Till 8th Dec 2010 there was no communication about my order and the order status on the website said 'Ready to ship' and ship date as 3rd Oct 2010. I called up at their customer care[protected] and was told the supplier does not have stock and the order will be shipped soon.
                  On 14th Dec 2010 I again tried to reach the customer care as the status on the website was still the same, I logged a ticket using their website (Ticket # CNT[protected]) and did not get any response. I again called them on 15th Dec 2010 and asked them to either deliver the product or cancel the order and pay back my money with damages. On 15th Dec 2010, I got a call from one of their managers that they've cancelled the order and will refund my money back in 3-4 days.

Is this professionalism?
                  If they did not have the product then how can they sell it on their website?
                  Why was it that they had to wait till I call and enquire about my order, they had my email Id and mobile number and could’ve updated me of the delay?

They are a bunch of cheaters and have setup a business with the intention to loot money from innocent online shoppers.

Hoping for action against indiaplaza.in

Thanks and Regards,
                  Shailesh Agrawal

IndiaPlaza.in — Harry Potter book is missing!

I have purchase tatasky recharge coupen on 02/11/2007 for Rs 2000.00 the order No[protected] but the recharge coupen as not reached to me so pleace sent the coupen at the earliest.

IndiaPlaza.in — no delivery of product

I placed an order on Indiaplaza.in by order no [protected] on dated 5th february 2008. But i did not received my product till now. when i contacted to indiaplaza customercare they told me that your product has been delivered to you. it was sent by AFL courior by consignment no[protected]. when i checked the AFL website it is showing delivered to Pramila on dated[protected]. But here is no pramila on the address given by me for delivery. the amount has been debited from my card account and i did not received my product. Pl help me in this matter.
                  indiresh dixit
                  District co-operative bank ltd
                  Civil lines
                  Sultanpur (Utter Pradesh)
                  pin 228001
                  Contact no [protected]

www.Indiaplaza.in — Goods not delivered

I did purchased a Fisher Price Everyday Dora - Dolls Assortment worth INR644 on 30th Dec 2009. The order number was[protected] dated Dec 30 2009. The initial status was to deliver the packet on 7th Jan 2010. The delivery was not accomplished on 7th Jan 2010. I was not informed on the delay as well. When I contacted their customer desk on 9th Jan 2010, they came to know about the delay and could not process immediately. However they promised me to deliver the packet on 11th Jan 2010. As per the attachment it says the delivery to be accomplished on 11th Jan 2010. As on today it is 12th Jan 2010 07:57 PM IST, the delivery is not accomplished yet. They made me to break my promises made to my kid and am seriously concerned on their business.
                  Would kindly request you to take necessary actions to bring the act of law and justice to the customer.

Thank you.
                  Vijaykumar Karjagi
                  CSC India Pvt Ltd, Electronics Complex, Indore MP

After several discussions with Indiaplaza, I could catch-hold of Gautam R, who is responsible for Bangalore unit deliveries. I would like to appreciate his honest response and quick action on my request.

Would recommend customers to interact with Gautam for the queries if they have any, on the deliveries.

Vijay

IndiaPlaza.in — Goods delivered is not working properly

I had Purchased the Ipon form this site, the same was delivered defective. I logded a customer complaint and the same was replaced.

The Ipod which was replaced is not functioning properly. The good is under 1 months sellers warranty.

The site is not replying to my query since last 15 days.

Kindly help me in getting the good replaced and compensation of Rs. 50,0000 for the constant follow-up and mental agony as the same was purchased to gift it to my dad.

Also help me for the procedural ascept on filing the case against indiaplaza.

Following are the details:

Name of the product - ipod chromatic type 2gb
                  Initial order no.[protected]
                  Date of delivery of the goods: 2nd February, 2010
                  Replaced goods order no.[protected]
                  Date of delivery of the goods: 3rd March, 2010
                  Date of registering the complaint: 3rd March, 2010
                  Value of the goods - Rs. 1068

Kindly revert at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,
                  VInod Iyer

IndiaPlaza.in — Not delivering products as committed

Please be noted that i ordered "Next Generation Kids Laptop With Latest Technology" in www.indiaplaza.in my order no is IN[protected] Dt:02-Oct-2010, they cofnirmed that the product would be delivered on 8th oct 2010 and until now i didnt receive it.. So far, i made 5 written complaints/followup on their webiste + several phone calls.. they keep on say that the Item in out of stock and would be delivered in next 2- 3 days...

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM www.indiaplaza.in AS THEY ARE NOT RELABLE SERVICE PROVIDERS

REGARDS/SHASHI KUMAR B

pdamodar1978
                    I had ordered items BPL emergency light & Amkette Flash TV under the order numbers[protected] & IN[protected] respectively on appox 15th August but not did not receive the item yet. BPL emergency light was delivered but it was broken. I was asked to send it back but I have not received the item yet. Amkette flash TV is also not delivered. I also don't get the response to the complaints made. I wonder why these guys are allowed to function with such a lot of problems. I see so many complaints in the net. Request people to refrain from making any transaction in Indiaplaza.

Bsbazaar - India Plaza — Fraud by BS BS BAZAAR - INDIA PLAZA

Vandana Kidwai
                      I ordered a book called "Works by Conn Iggulden: Books by Conn Iggulden, Novels by Conn Iggulden, the Dangerous Book...
                      Complaint category Online Shopping

SK GROVER
                      Sir, I have placed an order of Jaipan Induction Cooker JIC 8005 on Indiaplaza.in (On-line Shopping) by redeeming my citibank credit card rewards point 2249/- (equivalent to Rs.2240/-) on 24.09.10. As per status of Indiaplaza.in my consignment has been shipped on 05.10.10 under order No.IN[protected], Consignment No.is [protected] through Aramex Courier Agency. Till date i.e. 03.11.10, I have not received my consignment despite number of queries made to indiaplaza.in but no response received. I have also contacted Aramex Courier Agency but they told that they have not received my item. I have also talked to Ms.Shreedevi of Indiaplaz.in on phone. She has also have no information of my item and told me that she will give feedback but no response. It is very difficult to get their phone line. Their Phone No. is[protected]. Please help me to take up the matter with indiaplaz.in and arrange to get deliver my consignment.

I shall be very thankful for your help.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

asmunday
                        I ordered a 'Sony In Ear Headphones Mdr - e10' vide order no. IN[protected] on 30/Aug/2010. I paid Rs. 490.00 for the gadget and Rs. 69.00 as shipping charges i.e total Rs. 559.00, by net banking. The status of my order shows - Will be shipped by 06/Sep/2010. Till date I have not received my order. I had submitted complaints - ref no. CnT[protected] dated 07/Sep/2010 and CNT[protected] dated 16/Sep/2010. There is no response from customer service. I had tried in vain several times to contact their Customer Support tel no.[protected]. After listening to their recorded voice for 4-5 minutes, the phone gets disconnected. I have also sent SMS to the no. [protected], but no one replies back.
                        I feel this company is cheating the on line customers. Kindly advise what steps need to be taken.
                        With thanks,
                        AVTAR SINGH
                        Mob: +91-[protected]

Indeevar Sharma
                          Order No : SM[protected]. Dated 26.06.2010. [ Rs. 13059/= ]

I had bought one Digital camera Nikon L110 from Sifymall / India plaza. I was told that after payment, i will get the camera after 7 - 8 days. But, after so many calls [ 80% calls, they donot pick up ] they sent me the camera, which was defective.
                          Their toll free number never work, and i had to dial STD number of Bangalore from Delhi almost 100 times till date.
                          when i asked them about it, they said they advised me to return the camera, and in turn they will send me a new one or try to rectify the problem [ if minor ] and send me back.

This camera was delivered back to them in Bangalore on 16th Aug 2010. Since then, i call them 10 times in a day, but one pick up the phone [[protected] ]
                          I have no idea what they are doing with it and what they will do !

This company is a fraud and they are cheaters. I will never buy even a single item from them and i would request all of you that please donot buy from Sify mall.

They sell defective items / 2nd category [ means either outdated in model or faulty ]

I donot know how i will get the camera ?? or how can i get the refund ? Even after 2 months, i have nothing in my hand except tensions.

Sify Mall / India Plaza — Dispatched only one mobile

I purchased Samsung mobile through Sify Mall / India Plaza. I paid online for 2 mobiles to be sent to Mumbai. The company dispatched only 1 mobile that too after 10 days. Every time I call them[from UAE i.e. International Call] they say it will take 2 to three days to check now it is 20 days since I placed the order. Company is yet to send the mobile. I have already incurred the cost of Rs. 1000 as I have to call from UAE - Dubai.
                          I fully aggree. This company, is a hoax, cheat, all thugs sitting there. I have a similar issue withe this company.

In your case atleast they sent you 1 mobile. in my case they did not send me anything at all. I am also sitting in US. I have been following up my issue over mails since a long time, but the only thing I get from them is false hope and promises.

These rougs, only know how to cheat people and make money.

My experience. Never deal with these people. never ever buy anything from this site.
                          pls give me sifymall address because i have purchasing sumsung mobile
                          Dear Mr.Indeevar Sharma,

Our sincere apologies for all the delay and inconvenience caused to you.

We have shipped out the serviced camera back to you through Aramex couriers vide airway bill no. [protected] on 17th of September, 2010 and the same is delivered to you on 18th September, 2010.

Warm regards,

Team Indiaplaza.in
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

satish.bagadi

This is with reference to a product 3 in 1 sauna slim belt, that i had bought from www.indiaplaza.in order no IN[protected] on 6/06/2010 it was shipped on 10/06/2010 & was delivered within 4-5 days. The product showed a warranty of 6 months on website, but soon within a period of month it got short circuited, may be due to poor quality material. I had called the customer care, they said they would get back to me soon, no one called up so i registered a complaint on their website ticket no : CNT[protected] on 15/07/2010, they replied my ticket with saying it had only one month warranty. I called up the customer care, even they said so, i asked them to show the proof, they said they have removed the product from website, now its they are trying to backout with giving a reason of one month warranty when the product has been removed from website. This is a fooling business, i asked them if not replaced atleast get me done repair, they said they would get it repaired & get back soon & same was what they told next 3 times on call. today again i had called & spoke to a TL named Mr Gautam he said he can do nothing not repair not replacement & no money back, such a fooling business, They din't even provided me any bill or warranty papers with the product. This is just a fooling business, but i have an account registered on their website, which has all of the details & also SMS sent by their website in reference.
                            Such websites should be banned as they make fake, fooling & bluffing business who remove the products from website to remove the proofs of warranty period & also who don't provide bills & warranty cards.

Sameer Goswami
                              Dear Sir/Madam I booked my product Protouch Universal Remote Model UR501L on 3rd June order no. IN[protected] . http://www.indiaplaza.in website was saying that product will be shipped within 5 Days. When I not received this product in committed period I post a query on 14th July I received a reply that product will be shipped on 16th July. When there was no progress in shipping I again post a query on 20th July and received reply that product will be shipped on 22nd july. But website still saying that Product is ready to ship. I again log a complain 23rd July but no reply from Indiaplaza. On 26 the one more complain loged but still waiting for reply. I dialed his costumer care phone no.[protected] many times but no one picked the phone..
                              Is this the image Indiaplaza building.
                              Does any one read these complaints and take appropriate action against the incorrect party? this compain was lodged around july, still no comments or action for this.
                              i strongly cos i am a victim too and samething happened with me. There is no redressal and there is nobody to check these fraud money launderers.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

gandhisonia
                                Hi, I had placed an order IN[protected] for 8 items on Indiaplaza on 25 April 2010. I received 7 out of the 8 items I had ordered. When i did not receive the pending item till 10 May 2010. I raised a complaint on their website and after regular follow up on mails or call center, I got a mail from Indiaplaza saying since the order was not in stock, this order would be cancelled and the money would be refunded. this response was on 18 May 2010. I did not receive the refund till 27 May 2010. Again I started calling the call centre, and they told me the money was refunded on my card on 20 May 2010 and asked me to check with my bank. I checked with my bank and the money was not received on my card. During this period my card from which I made the payment while placing the order was upgraded and the old card was cancelled on 15 May 2010 as per my bank.
                                I have been calling and mailling Indiaplaza to know how could they have made a payment to a cancelled card? and they havent been giving me any satisfactory reply. I was asked to mail their finance department at '[protected]@indiaplaza.in' and assured of a response and refund. From 27 May 2010, I have been mailing to them but neither a response nor a refund has been given to me. i am enclosing the follow up mails i have been sending from my end. It is more than a month and i dont know when will i get my money back. pls help

Refund of cancelled order

The Hindu Shopping / Indiaplaza — Product Not Shipped / No Response

altaf26
                                  Dear Concerned:

My self is Mohd.Altaf, i have placed an order for 'Kids Laptop' for my 1 year old...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Kids & Baby

Indiaplaza. In — fraud

tanuja mohite
                                  We had booked the order for a blackberry phone at the india plaza site. the order no is IN[protected]. They debited the amount...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Not Delivering Item
                                  Gifts To India Plaza
                                  Order not delivered.
                                  Http: / / www.Indiaplaza.com
                                  forgery during price display and actual price
                                  Giftstoindiaplaza.com
                                  Have not received my delivery